Any of you have been homeschooled?

Any of you have been homeschooled?

Attached: 1558996907606.jpg (993x997, 55K)

Friend, you are abusing the name field beyond its purpose.
As long as you continue to namefag, sageru.

Hey, I've done nothing wrong desu.

yes I am and graduated hs early because of this
kys

Lurk more, and stop namefagging on other threads.

I went out with a girl that was homeschooled. She was a bit off. Generally anxious about talking about home life and her family. Plus she gave off this image of being a well mannered traditional type when she was actually pretty slobby and not socialized

I have been homeschooled all life

Are you gay and how many times were you molested

I'm not gay I'm a girl and 0

You could have been having sex all throughout school

so you popped her cherry and left her I assume? if so you are a sick evil bastard who needs to die in agony

I'm not really interested in sex.

You should be would you ever let your bf cuck you

What color is your butthole? Are you a girl (male)

No, I wouldn't let him do that obviously.

Damn you fags don't even know how to behave around 'women' even online.
No wonder you're all virgins.

For all I know she has a penis user

It is true that all girls online are traps. But traps aren't gay remember :^)

I can only hope she has a cute little boiclit locked in chastity

i was homeschooled my entire life and its a miracle i didnt become a jesusfag. dont homeschool your kids. a better education cant buy friends or memories.

Attached: 1555984239926s.jpg (250x225, 7K)

what is the purpose of the name field?

To identify new fags who use it for no reason.

I think homeschooling is a good idea if the kid also has friends to hang out with

I was homeschool from the time I was 9 to 17.
Got my GED, and didn't have to deal witg public school indoctrination or cliques.
Thanks mom.

No, but a friend of mine's little brother was since 3rd grade. He pretty much stopped doing work at 8th grade and spends all of his time in front of the computer. He misspells basic words and is autistic beyond belief.

Stop being a namewhore, you're not special. Do you think you produce content at a higher level than everyone else? Most of your threads are mediocre to shit.

why are you so intent on attacking anyone who puts a name in the name slot? Are you really that butt hurt if someone wants identity? Must we live by your ways?

Yeah. It made me retarded and unable to function in the world just as my parents intended.

yeah but I pretty much dropped out in middle school. Biggest regret of my life for sure, should have at least kept doing the school work but I didn't see any point (immature always thinking I had plenty of time to get back on track) and my family always thought I was advanced or some shit and didn't worry about it either. Now I have zero life options and don't know how to interact with people or form meaningful relationships

Attached: 14659421562.jpg (550x453, 39K)