Why does it butthurt people so much when I tell them that they are not white if they have brown hair, nipples and eyes?

Why does it butthurt people so much when I tell them that they are not white if they have brown hair, nipples and eyes?

Attached: .jpg (1492x1000, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/revealed-first-ol-blue-eyes-is-7000-years-old-and-lived-in-a-cave-9086310.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have sex virgin lmao

You tell this to people irl?

See what I mean? why are you butthurt?

brownish people are the most obsessed with being white because they're insecure

If the discussion comes up yeah.. to me it's like someone with brown skin saying they are white, there is no difference

You're always going to look like a sperg when talking about this. Most people view race solely by skin type

That's because it's wrong and desu i would literally burst out laughing if you tell me that

Because their stupid cucks

>look like a sperg
in their eyes maybe, I couldn't give less shit
It's like if I looked like a sperg to flat earthers in middle age when saying the earth is round

>burst out laughing
Because you are insecure...

based

You might need to take a break from Jow Forums buddy

Yeah and this is why "rich white people" get blamed for everything even though it's 99% jews.

>Because you are insecure...
Please explain that logic user

Attached: 1557315502833.jpg (295x295, 24K)

What if my eyes are amber, hair dirty blonde, and nipples pink? Am I white?

You might want to take a break from all that ass pain you're feeling in your ass

>like if I looked like a sperg to flat earthers
Your logic is on par with flat earthers

oh you sure got him user, roasted amiright?

>roasted amiright
Yea lol

What are you even talking about? Who is blaming who for what? See
Sane people are not this cynical.

Ass pain from what? You're not making any sense

Im coming from a white country and my hair used to be blonde but is now brown and my eyes are brown

>white country
>brown and my eyes are brown
lmao no u a nigger

I love watching people talk about eye colour on here because it amazes me how stupid people are.

Imagine being so insecure that you need to rely on your racial identity just to feel good about yourself

I'm 100% northwest european according to a DNA test and I still have hazel/brown-ish eyes
They're from my dad's mother, who was of bavarian heritage

Also lots of white people don't have blonde hair. I do but it's not common.

t. butthurt non white fags

Anyone here got that pic were the best whites who were inventors and stuff had brown eyes?
Because you're kicking them out the white race.

But my sperm is white, so I'm safe...

My dad is Israeli and my mom is greek. I have light brown hair and grey eyes and people mistake me for a white guy all the fucking time.

If I'm not white, that just means there is some other race (of which I am a part) that is better than white people.

I don't believe in my own superiority because I'm a member of the white race. I believe in the superiority of the white race because it has me as a member.

Are you unaware of the fact that blue eyes are a mutation that arose in dark-skinned populations of southern Europe?
independent.co.uk/news/science/revealed-first-ol-blue-eyes-is-7000-years-old-and-lived-in-a-cave-9086310.html

Never mind, found it myself
OP BTFO

Attached: 1486318303278.jpg (1000x2962, 719K)

>there is no diference betwen being with brown hairn and not being white
user,are you ok?And the reason is because everyone wants to believe they are white.

>w-whites are better
kys

Who the fuck has brown nipples?
Ah yeah Asians and Niggers.

I hope by "and" you mean logical conjuction and not the disjunction(or)

Because the latter statement would be incorrect

What the fuck are you talking about?
Brown eyed whites are mentally superior to blue eyed brainlet whites. Cope.

Are you unaware that all people come from Africa retard

>Hey guise I'm retarded lool!!1!

Blue cuck seething

hitler wasnt white? woah dude

Who seriously care? lol

because the white/black labels are made up by retarded americans that cannot comprehend that not everyone is a goblino.

Hitler had blue eyes which is why he lost. If he had the brain power of a brown eyed white things would have gone differently.

brown hair and blue eyes, definitely white

They werent technically people at that stage of evolution though. Retard x2

>Thinks insulting makes him right

Attached: images.png (330x153, 9K)

What if i have black hair, brown eyes but white skin and pink nipples?

Im spanish

Are you unironically retarded? The first humans appeared 300,000 years ago and they didn't leave Africa until about 90,000 years ago. Unless you mean the Neanderthals that inhabited Europe before we got there and were integrated into the average European's DNA

>Unless you mean the Neanderthals that inhabited Europe before we got there and were integrated into the average European's DNA
No, I didn't mean that, I am retarded lol

You're mediterranean. A single white race is not a thing. OP is an amerimutt sperg

Nordcuck vs based mediterranean
Who would win?
Hmmmm

Attached: b75bde028c9858e4eb7242e0c31c4ec0.png (420x420, 78K)

If your hair is pitch black you might have some middle eastern ancestry, which isn't uncommon in countries that explored the seas like Spain, Portugal and the UK. You shouldn't worry too much about it, though, OP is confusing Germanic ancestry with Caucasian. Most white people, light eyes or not, have a very small percentage of Germanic blood and this includes Germans - most folks in Europe are of Roman or Celtic ancestry, primarily brown eyed civilizations. Only in Scandinavia is a primary Germanic ancestry common, usually at about 80% or higher.

This desu
Light eyes are pretty, but all they're a sign of is that your ancestors were nordic barbarians. Roman Empire master race was completely brown eyed until they let in the Germanic mongrels and they ruined everything

This is total nonsense, hope you realize

It's actually an idea spanning from the UK, since they're a melting pot of European DNA as well as some middle eastern. The American colonies didn't have the resources to keep track of their ancestry so when they had to differentiate themselves from black people, they just claimed they were white to designate all kinds of European ancestry.

I bet you said the same thing to your 2nd grade history teacher

Anons and OP here really should learn about ancestral cultures of indo-european speaking countries.
Unless, of course they are shitposting.

>have brown hair
>have partial hetrochromia of green and brown
>pink nipples
>pale skin
Thank God I'm not wh*te.

>middle eastern
All white people descend from middle easterners. they migrated to europe from ME. It's neolithic farmer. Sardinians are almost pure

Also they are part steppe (indo european)

And euro hunter gatherer

There are small % light hair and eyes in the mid east.

Yes, of course. I meant it in a more recent context, from some 500 years ago.

Nah. Black hair is something any euro of any ethnicity can have, without recent mid east ancestry. There is black hair all over Europe, even if it's in the minority.

I only agree about the nipple part. I had a latina gf who was upset because she believed she was white, but her nipples were brown, and her mother (who had pink nipples) told her she wasn't white like her. I told her I agree with her mom and she got over it. She also had brown hair/eyes, but her skin was really pale. Personally, I have pink nips, dirty blonde hair, and green eyes.

This fucking thread
origi

Attached: 2pac.jpg (1946x1296, 263K)

So you saw her mom's nipples?

Brown nipples is definitely not white but brown hair and eyes can be white.

No, she told me about her mom telling her about this. She told me her mom's nips are white, and since she looks just like her mom, I could imagine the titties in my mind.

*Mom's nips are pink

>Having good eye genetics makes you not a superior member of the white race

Attached: ooooo.png (946x925, 1.15M)

Just so we are clear tho, these are shit-tier brown eyes.
Where the fuck is his limbal ring?

>literally called white people because they have light skin
You are definitionally wrong

Pink nipples remind me of a p*g's. I'm white but mixed with Greek, my nips are a very light brown and I'm happy with them.

>pink nipples
>1 blue eye 1 green
>dark brown hair
Am I white OP?

>implying greeks aren't whites

Attached: 88ftjxb3meg11.png (643x537, 199K)

Actually that's very very dark brown. The difference is that black hair won't lighten in the sun while very very dark brown will. Not much difference though

Greeks are part of the basic European genetic building blocks, this whole thread is stupid

OP is confusing white with caucasian and while he's at it, he's confusing Germanic with caucasian. In short, OP is a fucking retard

I consider Greeks Europeans, but many of them could easily pass as Middle Eastern or mixed with North African.

>he has blue eyes, red lips, yellow hair
uh if you were really a white person they'd all be white dummy

Nazis absolutely btfo

I can't disagree but a lot of them look European