Just look at this

Look at that OP picture. Is this supposed to look cute? To sell me the idea that "fembots" exist? Is her unkempt appearance supposed to suggest that she belongs here? That she's a robot? But a female one! Very important distinction. So important, in fact, that the thread's subject spells it out for us. Not to mention that the post itself addresses these "fembots", in case we didn't get the hint. At least we know that the threads are being made by a pathetic zoomer orbiter ready to stroke his tiny cock to any (you)s these threads get (oh, and trust me, they will). That's the most important question: females, how do you sex the sexy sex while sexing? One might assume that these posts belong on such faraway places like Reddit and Facebook, but they are mistaken, for the OP picture clearly indicates that these "girls" clearly belong here. They're just like us. But also girls. Something that mustn't go unmentioned on an anonymous imageboard.

Attached: Cringe.png (222x384, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52608264
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

girls can't be robots they don't belong here

This board is finished my man, it's over. Time to move on.

They belong here, you're thinking of godforsaken places like wizardchan or retardedchan version of r9k

>They belong here
no they don't they are just attention whores

I would rather shit post with fembots than you fags, hell I pretend everyone that replies to me is femslut(girl)

yall niggas gay.

Excellently said. Check the archive, these threads specifically addressing "fembots" about different things didn't gain traction until a few years ago. They're shitty /soc/-tier threads ruining Jow Forums.

They make the best threads and discussions here, constantly
Give me fembots any day over more retarded rants like this.

>best threads
Thats it, r9k is done. good bye everyone.

imagine breaking your anonymity on an explicitly anonymous imageboard

Attached: Chihaya_(iM@S_2_Icon).png (124x123, 29K)

How do you even know that "fembots" are the best posters? I thought that this was an anonymous website. Or perhaps the fact that they're female is itself THE interesting thing about them to you? You wouldn't even be interested in those threads if you didn't know they were made by "fembots".

>I'm a girl tehe give me attention plws UWU
>Best threads

Attached: 1558910851702.jpg (1280x640, 171K)

Btw that's the same OP who always makes the same fembot threads. Always used the same picture and stuff. I've been digging for a while and he only makes these shitty threads to try and hook up.

Why not go to /soc/? There are many threads there that mimic the content of "fembot" threads.

No surprise.

Just join the Nathan squad user.

bruh just let them take the board stop the resistance to stop them (they won't go anyway) ,
best way is to go somewhere else less populated , in 1 or 2 years this place will be red1t or facebok 2

It's easy to tell for the way they type and present themselves, like is easy to tell you're a smartass angry for no real cause, possibly because this is the way r9k expects you to behave which is pretty lame
But while you don't really offer value to this board because whatever you can say has been repeated to death, fembots offer kindness an interesting perspectives we can learn from

you're a good little slave for the pussy, aren't you user?

>look at this
the thread is right next to this one

Attached: 1504311533712.png (844x633, 462K)

just stick to your corner virg with rage

Attached: 1504439343973.png (710x842, 573K)

>It's easy to tell for the way they type and present themselves
As in "hi gais, femanon here". Admit it, you don't notice it unless they state it explicitly. And when they do, you stick to those threads like flies to shit in hopes of hooking up or at least stroking your dick to their vaguely sexual posts. You don't really give a shit what they post about, just that they're female. Personally I more than welcome "interesting perspectives" and "kindness" and I agree that people here can be mean for the sake of fitting in, which can be cringy, but in the end all you said is just a front for attention whoring and orbiting and it couldn't be more obvious.

Join the nathan squad, anons. They fucked some fembot thread aka hook threads up already

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52608264

>this is the way r9k expects you to behave which is pretty lame
then get out nigger
>fembots offer kindness an interesting perspectives we can learn from
no they don't they literally just say they are girls and get a fuck ton of attention

>females
>offering kindness
Lel.

Attached: laughingpepeandwojak.png (643x537, 231K)

>horny male nerd brain hones in on girl posts
>no self awareness
>assumes interest is based on quality

>Tfw that thread has around 8x the replies as this one.

Attached: 1546418321655.png (900x623, 40K)

Women are the niggers of gender

obviously, an unoriginal sentiment

This, every thread is """fembot""" orbiting or tranny related