Why are white people the only ones that obsessively and autistically care about race?

Why are white people the only ones that obsessively and autistically care about race?

Attached: 1532206537851.jpg (684x623, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netto-uyoku
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/states-dependent-federal-government-180735773.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah It's not like black people have a word for their own in group racial preference that they say in every sentence, nigga

white people are the only race on earth where being tribal is socially unacceptable meanwhile every other race openly displays in group preference and excludes people that arent their race

This is what Argentinians actually feel. op, thank you.

Asians are even worse than white folks about racial purity.

Dude, have you ever met a middle easterner? They're fucking obsessed with it.

What are you basing it on? The empirical data seems to suggest whites care about race the least, and by quite a big margin.

Attached: 1556600378175.png (721x819, 226K)

By experience. No other race that I've interacted with has brought up the topic of race seemingly out of nowhere more than whites.

Do Asians and Middle Easterners have large communities to the likes of say, Stormfront?

I am not even white but do Asians and middle easterners need large communities to the likes of stormfront?

If they were really that obsess over race, I'd guess so, yeah. They're clearly not, at least not as much as whites

So you are basing this belief on a worthless source? Learn to read and draw your own conclusions instead of relying on something as subjective as your selection bias.

>ignores empirical data
Stormfront exists
I can not identify a website of the same vain for other races (though forums like asianmasculinity exist)
Therefore, white people are the only ones who obsess over race.
QED

It's straight up illegal in Rwanda to be tribal

>listen to white standup comedy
>subject matter pretty varied, jokes about current events, politics, existentialism, relationships, etc.
>listen to POC standup comedy
>almost 100% of the jokes are about race, while 1-5% are about sex

who's really obsessed?

Because there is a concerted effort by a group of international banksters and politicians to open the gates and discriminate against white people, thereby destroying White people's community and family structure. Hope that helped. It's not that difficult user.

Attached: 1549577225568.jpg (584x735, 140K)

What is the word for their own race?

Nigga literally just means male user.

Because white people are the only people whose countries are being invaded enmass, which brings no benefit to whites.

Attached: 1528131439035.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

White people created the concept of race. Before them, there was no black or white or brown or yellow or red people. Everyone had their own tribes and ethnic groups and nations but an Aztec and a Maya didn't see themselves in the same race just because they were from North America. A Hausa and an Igbo didn't see themselves in the same race just because they were from Africa. A Yamato and a han didn't see themselves as the same race just because they were from Asia.

>what is North America
>what is South America
>what is India
>what is China
>what is Africa
>what is Australia
>what is New Zealand
>what is Southeast Asia
>what are the pacific islands

Attached: B7190A58-87BE-4C6C-85DC-71C286745EE8.jpg (729x1001, 323K)

White people have only existed for about 10,000 years according to modern genetics research. Pretty crazy, huh?

Yes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netto-uyoku

Attached: E645F874-0E34-4E4E-8918-D74CED6B9556.jpg (1024x683, 264K)

It's a tool of division to keep those currently in power remaining in power. That's it. That's all. Take it as you will.

This is what replacement looks like.

Attached: Londonistan.webm (480x270, 1.92M)

Please refute my point. North america, SA, NZ, South africa, were all created by whites. India, china, SEA arent experiencing the same blow to demographics like white countries, and the natives have much more of an ethnic consciousness than whites

>London
Big cities are usually the most multiracial user. Places like Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece or ancient Egypt and ancient Mali were multiracial just because they drew people from all over the world to them. Go out to the English countryside and see how many nonwhites there are. Stop obsessing over something so small and stupid.

>North america, SA, NZ, South africa
They weren't created by whites, they were created by whatever created earth. There were people and nations that already existed in these places. These nations were invaded. Now it's happeni to white people and white people think this is a never before seen atrocity. This happens in the world, whites were the people who did it last, brown people are doing it now. It's just the way the world goes.

Whites care because white countries are getting turned into melting pots.
The other races care about it too when they live in diverse places.

Huh... so racist incels are the same everywhere. Who would have thought.

yeah, because blacks came up with that, right? how dumb are you?

That's slang for pal, buddy, colleague
Whiteys of course had to ruin the term.

The melting pot meme is the tool for division. The ones that care about race aren't the ones who created the division but the result of the efforts to create the division.

>Do Asians and Middle Easterners have large communities to the likes of say, Stormfront
They already have those and theyre called countries. Most asian countries have high racial homogeny. They dont need internet racial safe spaces because they have them irl

Because they used to be on top and now they are losing their power.

>bsessively and autistically care about race?
No. Have you never talked to an Asian or Black man about race?

No, big cities in white countries are becoming melting pots. If you go to Lagos, Nigeria (an African city a european name, where the official language of English), you will find the native ethnic groups of Nigeria, ethnic groups from all over Africa, Arabs from the Middle East, South Asians/Indians, Americans and Europeans. If you go to the countryside of Nigeria, you will only find natives of Nigeria for the most part. This is how it works in every country. The big cities are full of other races.

Its a result of evolutionary science being applied to politics. They didnt teach you this in school?

Attached: 1558680788995.png (640x827, 722K)

Japan is an ethnostate

What division, everyone gets along well when there's only one race, the human race.

>Most asian countries have high racial homogeny

>japan is full of koreans and white people. tokyo is basically little america
>korea has no ethnic identity, they're america but chinky
>china has a fuckton of different ethnic groups that hate each other
>burma is an active war zone
>vietnam and thailand full of white perverts and pedophiles. a whole generation of white-asian babies
>phillipines has a huge asian-arab separatist movement

>the middle east is a shithole of ethnic and sectarian violence and has been since forever

I know you think "Jow Forums is always right" but it's not.

If you want the racial demographics of your country maintained youre a racist incel

Not really. This is what's wrong with the western idea of race. You think that just because you look the same, you're all one ethnicity.

You are an ethnocidal extremist.

Speak normally. Demographics change all the time. North America is full of non natives. Most of Europe is still white, the demographics of the biggest cities are just changing. Get over it.

This guy is right
Big trade centers usually have a lot of mixing going on. Most mediterranean port cities probably looked exactly like this. Since we have better transportation tech (airplanes) this outcome was inevitable. Rural areas in Europe are still mostly white, and that would be the case in the US too if they never brought slaves over.

non white people have to deal with bad treatment from whites everyday so it is important to them

Wrong, they refuse to allow foreign-born people to get citizenship without majority Japanese ancestry, the literal definition of an ethnostate. You just don't hear about it mainly because of their very, very low immigration. Far eastern countries don't have to talk about racial purity simply because they are living in it.

The most clever answer ITT

>>japan is full of koreans and white people. tokyo is basically little america
Stopped reading there. Japan is literally 99% ethnic map. All the koreans, whiteys and chink are students. And they get a LOT of shit. My friend was studying in japan and made a tweet about an anti racism march being held in Ginza and how happy she was about and was immediately bombarded with BAKA GAIJIN comments telling her she dodnt know wtf the people of japan wanted or what Ginza is about. It was pretty funny. Also the kids are pretty apolitical despite the seeming rise in liberal values. Its all mostly gaijin studying in tokyo that care about racism because they want to live and work in one of the safest countries comfortably and racism is the only thing keeping them from staying

Japan is estimated to be 98.5% ethnically Japanese. The largest non-Japanese ethnic groups in Japan are Koreans and the Chinese, who comprise about 0.94% of the population combined.

Said the racist incel out loud as his blubbery cheeks flushed in anger. His psoriasis flaring up, spittle and remnants of hot pocket shooting out and landing on his monitor.

He then began to type the same words. With fingers coated in dry cum and cheeto dust, his nails still dirty with skin cells from scratching his ass and balls pounding at every key matching the speed of his unnatural heartbeat brought about by undiagnosed high blood pressure.

user your idea of racial purity is flawed. Countries like China are multiethnic. Japan has multiple ethnicities living in their country. The western concept of race is so simple and daft that it's meaningless. Race was meant to describe the Americas, where only Indians, whites and blacks existed. A really simple system. But it doesn't work outside of the Americas.

Doesn't matter

Time to suddenly forget that blacks chimp out if you're white and say nigga

exactly whites deserve everything that is happening to them. they destroyed our countries and exported their degenerate culture and now they are suffering for it. maybe you should killed millions of your own in ww2 and left our economies alone

that is changing thankfully

Attached: japan begins immigration experiment.png (1466x1384, 192K)

There are at least 3 ethnic groups native to japan. Japan was isolated from the rest of the world for a really long time and it's coming back to bite them in the ass.

>Doesn't matter
Oh no, my bad, of course it doesn't :^)

>Time to suddenly forget that blacks chimp out if you're white and say nigga
Not always. It depends on where you are. If you grew up with blacks, they usually give you a nigga pass. Latinos and Asians say nigga all the time just because they hang out with black people and are considered "niggas" by association.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Obviously not original

>all this dick-sucking over japan
You guys realize Japan is about to get culturally enriched starting next year in the Tokyo olympics, right? Say sayonara to your grorious chink ethnostate, losers.

You're the one coping here user lol. You think just because everyone kinda looks similar, that must mean they're all the same.

>Why are white people the only ones that obsessively and autistically care about race?
correction, only a small fraction of polfags care about it and some boomers

>hey refuse to allow foreign-born people to get citizenship without majority Japanese
this is not true any skilled foreigner can become a citizen. in general most people don't immigrate to japan because of the language barrier

I thank god everyday I'm an American. Europe is good and truly fucked.

Attached: 1558560173816.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

You're either projecting or are not white so either way you're a dumb ass.

For every KKK there is a black panther group also and blacks sold themselves to whites, reminder.

china is 90% han

>I thank god everyday I'm an American
Lol your country even more fucked kek. You are literally going to be a minority in like 10 years.

Han doesn't really mean anything. People who follow mainstream Chinese culture are considered Han Chinese but that doesn't actually mean that they're ethnically Han. It's like saying America is 90% English because 90% of people here speak English.

england deserves this for fucking with india for 300 years

America is geographically very large, though. That's going to save us quite a bit. There are still areas in the US larger than Britain that are 85-90% white and they will persist to be well into the next century.

Attached: US-Europe-size-comparison.jpg (429x474, 76K)

Please return the railways and notion of a functioning state then plox

the fuck are you talking about, you won't find any fucking europeans in Lagos. Maybe like a thousand in a whole city. Compare that to the millions of shitskins in europe. Dumb fucking cunt

>will persist to be well into the next century.
no they dont. BIg chunk of these people is boomers who are basically walking dead from demographical standpoint. Trump didnt't stop migration at all and didnt bring the wall up so you are fucked boy.

Chinks are chinese. Jap is japanese. Gook is Korean.

Find me a nigga in Maine or Wyoming

>Lol your country even more fucked kek. You are literally going to be a minority in like 10 years.
False, America will split up for sure, but there are white states and brown states.

You've never been to Africa but you know the demographics of Lagos. I also find it funny that white people were the only people you pointed out in my whole post. I also said people from Asia, America and other parts of Africa are in Lagos, which makes it a multiethnic city, like all big cities in the world.

Attached: 03D83767-7B4A-4729-9FDC-7B669010BD2C.jpg (750x691, 230K)

>return the railways
The railways were first conceived of by the East India Company for its own benefit and for the commerce, government and military control of the country. The Indian railways were a colonial scam. British shareholders made absurd amounts of money by investing in the railways, where the government guaranteed returns double those of government stocks, paid entirely from Indian, and not British, taxes. It was a racket for Britons, at the expense of the Indian taxpayer.
please return $45 trillion
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html
>functioning state
democray is a scam and for retarded westerners. i would rather have a functional government like china

Cope
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

>will split up for sure
Cope

Black people are so defensive of their race they will literally go on twitter and dox 14 year-old white children for saying "nigga"
Yall cant call us autistic or race-obsessed when blacks act like that

Attached: DgMJdFIV4AEcFOq.jpg (1072x705, 90K)

Twitter is a cesspool of the trash of every race though. Should not be taken seriously

Only "woke" Twitter/tumblr blacks do that. No normal blacks give a fuck, as long as the white kid saying it is cool.

No, it's just a fact. Look at the federal budget of each state, right now we're in a situation where many states spend more money than they receive, and others that receive way more than they spend. Why should one state pay to subsidize another?
finance.yahoo.com/news/states-dependent-federal-government-180735773.html

Why should I have to pay for some cocksucker in New Mexico? There's gonna be a breaking point eventually.

Latinos are pretty fucking bad.

I hate reading Spanish internet content because it's just a bunch of beaners talking about how their Moms beat them with sandals and how they like tacos, valentina, and cobijas because they're so latino.

>white kid
i have never seen white kids get a pass. i have seen every race that is not black or white get away with it

Latinos is not a race, you're talking about filthy Mexicans. Latin America is one of the most diverse and mixed populations on Earth. There's millions and millions of whites that fall under the Latino umbrella

I understand that, faggot. But that's all those vatos meme about.

I had a black friend in middle school who gave me an n-word pass. I opted not to use it because I don't like the word and felt it would be inappropriate, but I was flattered by the gesture and the fact that he trusted me with such a powerful word.

Your grorious jap ethnostate is gonna get blacked, arabed, beanered, pajeeted (especially pajeeted) starting next year. All your beautiful east aryan waifus will be fucktoys for foreign cock at the olympic village.

I've even a retard on here call Mexico an ethnostate. People on this site are idiots user.

>I had a black friend in middle school who gave me an n-word pass
he must have been a cuck.

Because we're talking about european countries not shitskins, niggers or chink countries you absolute dumb fucking brainlet cunt. How fucking stupid can you be to compare a 99% nigger city to a city like london where whites are a fucking minority.

>unoriginal response
Pic related

I dont care about japs as long as they keep making games

Attached: IMG_20190527_071957.jpg (256x192, 12K)

You're a fool and can't comprehend what I'm saying. Every big city is multiethnic. Europe is no exception. Every big city on earth will attract people of different races. Europe is no exception. A big city in Africa attracts different races just like a big city in Europe will. I don't know how much simpler I can make this for your slow ass pol mind

Because they are smart and know that race is the only thing that matters.

Do you have any data on the demographics of Lagos? Asking because I'm curious.

He was a very large, imposing guy and pretty far from a cuck. I actually witnessed him snap up some whitoid over a perceived racial slight. I think he could just sense that my heart was pure and was impressed by my extensive knowledge of hip hop music.

Attached: 1486667972039.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

Why are blacks the only minority that do this? Only one that comes close in violence are trannies

Because overall being White is the best option, the so called differences don't apply to me as an individual and just because they are less evolved doesn't mean I hate them. These "opression" accusations are just repressed guilt because they know we introduced many of them to civilized society.

Also I recognize race as a whole but I don't judge the individual unless they regress to the stereotypes. "Racism" is a made up marxist word used to attack people who are more successful than them.

>thankfully

No, Japan is one of the greatest and unique countries on Earth because the majority of them are Japanese and on the same page. You could never get something like Otaku culture from these melting pots, look how stupid and pretentious shows like The Big Band Theory are. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy some collaboration like with Kojima and Madhouse studios but at it's core it's distinctively Japanese and should remain as such.