Would you want kids user? Why or why not?

Would you want kids user? Why or why not?

Attached: 11218864_870178643062698_5518240327093136948_n.jpg (960x748, 82K)

Yes. I want to build an army and eventually take over the world.

I mean eventually. They are gonna be the only legacy I still have that exists. I'm not talented enough to build anything that will last. I'm gonna record, not build the new recorder.

Attached: download.gif (500x282, 1.37M)

I want kids but I know I shouldn't have them. My dad's a weird autist and I definitely inherited a lot of his retardation.

I don't want to have to share my wife's affection. I've worked to hard to find a woman I can be emotional around and ask for affection from, I don't want to share it with kids.

that is such an autistic idea holy shit. your wife should divorce you if she reads that post

Yes, I want to make sure someone have the perfect childhood that I missed out on. I'd bring it up, but we've only been dating for a year

I have two kids already, four and one respectively. I love my kids dearly, and everyday with them is an adventure. I get it though, kids aren't for everyone.

are you still with their mother(s) or did you get relationship cucked?

How exactly is it retarded? Kids take up so god damn much of your time. I married her so that I could be with her, not so I could spend 18 years of my life taking care of some fucking rando.

because you're so emotionally immature that you don't even understand the concept of parent-child love and you consider them a chore that is distracting your partner from loving you. selfish and childish

No at least not for several years anyways. I realize how tired I am when I come home as it is. I just want to enjoy my free time and be able to rest and relax. I know I cant handle kids now maybe never and I dont think I have what it takes to be a dad even if I wanted kids. Dont care at all about leaving a lagacy or having caretakers for when I am old.

I do, what's the point of living if you got no one to share your life with.

Attached: 2O1A1390.png (1024x683, 1.52M)

I'm the mother, and I'm still with their father. We're high school sweethearts, been together 13 years.

Do they not take significant time away from the relationship?
Do they not require a ton of work?
A large amount of caring for them is literally doing chores, most things surrounding children are chore related.

that's nice, I'm in the middle of my first relationship. Going on 2 years, she's had others, but that's never been an issue. She just feels like the one, I hope to have children in the future

>waaaah how dare you admit and realize how big a responsibility kids are
>you are so stupid to be responsible yourself by not having them because durr you are supposed to
You would only be in the wrong if you actually had kids and were neglecting them so the other user has no ground to stand on.

Congratulations user, I hope the two of you have a wonderful future together.

My husband dated a few girls before me, nothing serious though. He was my first and only boyfriend - I know exactly what you mean. When I met him, we just clicked and I knew he was the one I wanted to be with.

how were you able to get past the fact, that he had had another woman's vaginal juices on his mouth and face?

Kinda curious I always hear about how when you have kids you are always sleep deprived and get no personal time from always taking care of the babby. Is this true or a little blown out of proportion?

Why do you have to ask such questions?
Of course I'd like to have children: I'd like to stop being a loser and build a house, get a wife, make her pregnant 3-4 times and raise the children together; I'd get back in the evening after a long day working the fields and the wife would be waiting for me at the door with a hug and a kiss and the children would come running because dad is back home.
But I'm a crippled loser on Jow Forums at 2AM of a work day, I'm never going to get a farm, I'm never going to get a wife and I'm never going to have children

Attached: 1558465324473.jpg (720x778, 161K)

I am not sure. Maybe, but I cannot find a woman that I would be willing to mix genes with, let alone one that would share mutual affection with me.

I'm an antinatalist and part of the reason why is I'd prolly get bored of the old christmas cake'd wife and groom the kiddies.

Attached: 1400220777407.gif (750x500, 15K)

He only got to second base before me. Hypothetically if he was lying, what's done is done.
It really just varies from child to child. I've known people who've had the total cliche baby experience, where as my two were slightly difficult and completely easy.
>You are always sleep deprived
The first 6-8 weeks are pretty much guaranteed to be like that. The baby wakes up every 2-3 hours to eat. After that they start sleeping longer stretches and it gets easier. I always napped when they napped so that helped.
>No personal time from always taking care of the babby
My husband and I aren't shy about asking our parents to babysit, so we've always made time to spend with one another. In regards to my personal interests, I've always explored my hobbies during naps and after they've gone to bed. With my son being older, he self entertains or likes to join me (we like drawing together).

I think it really depends on the parents too. Some people essentially lose themselves as individuals completely.

Yeah, we just met as two random strangers online with no intention of dating or anything, but we just instantly clicked in a way that we'd never clicked with anyone before, and things just went from there

OP here, because for example i do not want kids user. Tis not obvious, having a kid on accident would by my nightmare.

>doesn't understand why people lie
>has friends but doesn't believe they actually like him
literally me