Please, I need a painless way to die. I can't keep fucking doing this anymore...

Please, I need a painless way to die. I can't keep fucking doing this anymore. I need an easy and accessible way to kill myself. I'm not trying to attention whore, but Google is fucking useless.

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go to /suicide/ already not here

Please don't kill yourself user I love you fren in a Jow Forums anonymous way. Please don't.

Attached: wiau2vqayjk21.png (657x527, 37K)

Commit a mass shooting.

At least tell us why faggot.

shotgun slug round back of the neck

dont do it buddy, there is a lot to life, just ditch Jow Forums and the redpill idea

Attached: 0BF3E821-62D8-4A87-AA94-2F5B15F50D08.jpg (198x120, 26K)

What is there to say? I'm fucking fat, I live with my parents in a disgusting ant-ridden hoarder house, I'm 5'5, ugly, stupid, and I'm a highschool dropout. I live in insects in filth, and I just want it to fucking stop.

I live in Canada. No guns.

there is this korean method of shutting yourself in and heavily and roasting some charcoal in the room. must be painless, you just lose consciousness and never wake up

You cna kill yourself painlessly by taking a lace, or a rag, and tieing it around your neck and tightening it.
Use a tourniquet for tightening; for example, a wooden spoon. Tighten on the upper neck, above your larynx.
As you tighten you should start to feel dizzy, that's the signal you are cutting bloodflow to your brain, lie down in such a way that your body presses on the tourniquet so it doesn't unwind itself.
Wait. Pass out. Die. It will be like going to sleep.

What's the most painful way to die?

Use a knife kill normies then suicide by cop

I don't want to hurt innocent people. I just want to take my own life.

Would a shoe string work well?

Buy a tourniquet, like a real one, from Amazon. Fold up two shirts so they can act as pads. Place the shirts along your carotid arteries under the tourniquet and begin to tighten it. If you run your fingers along your neck you should be able to feel where your arteries are. Place the shirts so that they are vertical the long way (hot dog). The purpose is to block these two arteries. You will want to make sure that you will not be disturbed after you pass out, as it will take approximately 10-20 minutes for you to actually die this way after passing out and if anyone stops it at this point you'll end up with significant brain damage and likely be unable to do anything.

Attached: pe-carotidstenosis1[1].jpg (340x519, 108K)

if you have a pressing need to kill yourself but is too worried about the pain to do it. that means that at that momment the biggest obstacle in your life is simply physical pain

seperate yourself from anything that makes you want to kill yourself that doesnt cause direct physical pain

you can do it, its not gonna be fun and life sucks. but if the pain is enough to stop you, its a cry for help

get help

The purpose of placing the shirts along your carotid arteries is so that as you tighten it, you're not cutting off your actual breath. You want to be able to block the carotids without actually not being able to breathe, as if you can't breathe it will become very unpleasant rather than an exercise in simply passing out.

Ganbare user, I'll be behind you soon.

Okay dude, if you wont kill anyone i suggest you live and dont kill urself.

You are innocent aswekl.

thats just hanging yourself with extra steps, and more braindamage

dont be dumb

Hanging yourself is far more unpleasant and more prone to risk.

>I don't want to hurt innocent people. I just want to take my own life.

If the circumstances of your life are good enough that you don't want to slaughter normies in their thousands, your life isn't bad enough yet to justify suicide.

Trust me. If you had a REALLY bad life, if suicide was REALLY the answer for you, you'd suicide by cop and take as many normies with you as you could.

It's really hard to show you people why I want to kill myself without showing you a picture and doxxing myself. I live in a literal hoarder house. I live with roaches and insects. I feel dirty every minute of my life.

list of living? no, not if you do it right.
lets talk about this, if you do that tournequet method
>you pass out
>you slump over
>it dislodges even slightly
>your brain gets juuuust enough blood to keep going for literally hours
>you get complete braindamage and is a vegetable forever

hanging
>you have tied your noose to a secure post
>you jump off
and provided you followed this chart
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops
you will die, zero chance of surviving. quick

all that aside, dont fucking kill yourself, laugh in the face of what hurt you by refusing to back down

To hang yourself, you need to have a rope strong enough to support your body weight, and something to suspend it from. In the case of drop hanging as you're suggesting, you would need something to support your body weight while also incorporating the drop. In someone's house, it's unlikely something like this would be present. If you miscalculate the drop, or do it improperly, your spinal cord wouldn't be ruptured (the purpose of drop hanging). This leads you into two scenarios, one, where your air flow is cut off (very painful experience), and you eventually die from lack of oxygen, or both your air flow and carotids are cut off, which leads you into the first scenario. There are many complications that can arise from this scenario, and many factors outside of your control.

Whereas if you focus exclusively on asphyxiation, all you need is the materials described and to be left alone for a few minutes. If you use an actual tourniquet, it is very unlikely that it is going to dislodge like that because they're literally designed to prevent blood flow. You can be lying down as you tighten the tourniquet, you can even do it in bed. There's ample time between when you begin to pass out and when you actually pass out to either lock the tourniquet in place or continue to tighten it just a little bit more.

Every method of suicide has risks, but hanging yourself has a lot more. Optimally, OP should get a shotgun and sudoku that way but convenience pays.

my point is that we are debating
>risk of pain
VS
>risk of living
hanging yourself propperly has pretty much 0% survival rate. even a halfway decent drophanging or the classic "kick the chair" kind of hanging

but my point is, that if the pain felt for 20 minutes TOPS is enough to prevent yourself from killing yourself, its not worth it and you should isolate what makes you want to kill yourself, look at that and say, would this be worse then pain for 20 minutes to get away from this? and then ofcourse, ultimately remove yourself from what makes you feel this way

what im pointing at here as far as haning is just that, it is to my knowledge, the easiest method, with a pretty much 100% change of death. which ofcourse should be avoided at all costs

Hanging isn't actually a 100% success rate lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

no, its not 100%, but if you got the technicals down and is actually invested enough, it is THE, as far as i know, (no chemicals) way to kill yourself with the lowest risk of living, bar guns or explosives

Current plan was to get so wasted idgaf, and go to a high bridge and roll off without even thinking.