Work until you die

>work until you die

I refuse to accept this

Attached: 1557950878080.png (300x250, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's hope more start to feel the same soon. Or we'll be living in a world of robots blind to the concept that the work is over...

Attached: araBXWT.jpg (670x574, 34K)

>make money doing something you enjoy
>use money to fund other enjoyable hobbies

you are right to refuse that because you are living incorrectly

Take it from me, the world of work is something best avoided. It's like radiation, the longer you're in it, the sicker you become.

Escape from it, escape from society, from expectation.

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

Free yourself

I feel this way
I have no interest in any jobs I could get, anything I would want, I'm not able of obtaining
What do

Attached: IMG_20190402_170136.jpg (467x350, 22K)

>spend 50% of your childhood in a horrible school
>have to start working as soon as you finish school to make some money
>after working non stop for a year, go back for a higher education, so you can workbut with slightly better pay
>play vidya to keep yourself from going mad
>once a year go on some tokem vacation so you can say tell yourself the years wasted working tirelessly was worth it
>continue till your dead
What the fuck. Approximately 60% of my life will likely be Labour.
I should have listend when half this site told me to buy bitcoin, just befor that blew up.

I enjoy sitting at home, how can I make money on that?

be a streamer

at least you get to retire

Only people who make dumb decisions have to work till death. You made dumb decisions.

Then don't. Live will improve when you accept that all the bs you are encouraged to do as a child (study hard, get good grades, get a well paid job) is a complete waste of time provided you can
a) claim sufficient autismbux/leech off your family such that you don't need to
b) find enjoyable activities to fill your time.

The myth of the enjoyable job is just another illusion, it's something you do to avoid starvation

Attached: 1538083129540.jpg (499x499, 52K)

Not everyone has the luxury of doing something they enjoy for a living, and not everyone has money leftover after paying the bills to fund hobbies.
It's called poverty. You should try it.

I just want a comfy job , I had enough stress in highschool and from parents.
Just one 0 stress job , it can be minimum wage I don't fucking care I don't want anymore STRESS IN MY LIFE.
I've worked in 10 different places but didn't last more that 5 months , fuck the amount of stress is just stupid.

>"Remember Champ, if you do what you love you'll never work a day in your life."

ok, but you realise others will be forced to pay for your survival? you're being highly parasitic. but you some how view yourself as virtuous...

what do I do when I'm not eligible for "neetbux" and my family won't provide for me?

>you're being highly parasitic.
haha fuck off normcuck
you pay me for me

Attached: 1558786568789.png (836x962, 712K)

Then unfortunately you're a little bit fucked. Find a job that has the best ratio of low effort, some form of enjoyment and short hours such that you can do things you enjoy. It's a bit of a meme, but learning a trade is probably going to be far more fulfilling in the long run that slaving away in a white collar office job

>Just one 0 stress job
jobs are inherently stressful. the stress comes from the fact that you have an obligation to complete tasks, and to do so within a certain deadline. It's impossible for there to be a job that isn't stressful.

> you realise I will be forced to pay for your survival

get mad stay mad wagecuck

Attached: 1547101484249.gif (400x400, 17K)

With my pension I can stop at 60 and live off the deposited money of around 2500 euro a month in the netherlands.

Then quit voting for politicians who want to destroy what remains of Social Security.

Attached: 1526046800052.png (432x415, 177K)

Youre still doing work no matter what you spend time and energy on. Go ahead and do whatever you want. If you like having less money, thats great

>With my pension I can stop at 60

DUDE JUST WAGEKEK UNTIL YOU'RE 60 LMAO

chances are good you die long before that

You don't have to. I certainly don't have to either. I have a job I can see myself doing for the next 30 years and will collect a nice fat pension plus retirement and social security.
Feels good man.

Tell me what i should do? Say that I'm a retard and only get 1250 euro a month? I can't live from that amount of money

lmao the wagecuck cope is unbelievable

>i like my job
>i can retire at ... age
>working isn't so bad dude !

Telling yourself a lie over and over again until you start to believe it doesn't make it true.

Attached: LBHLY10.jpg (3872x2592, 731K)

Show me a Democrat that'll agree if you say what everyone on this board wants. "I want to be given enough money to live without any obligations, and the reason I want that is so that I can not work". Even the Yang and Sanders types don't go that far. They hem and haw about how most people will still want to work, they'll just be able to hold out for better jobs now because they don't have to risk not being able to pay the bills. Every basic-income proponent I've ever heard has used that argument, because they all want to ignore the fact that if a significant proportion of people who draw that basic income use it to not work, the scheme collapses, both due to the fact that people drawing the benefit but not working not only costs a lot of money but reduces tax revenue, and due to the fact that it harms political support for it. Even societies, like some European ones, that are very accepting of redistribution and welfare states, much more accepting than the American electorate is, get up-in-arms about people just living off benefits without attempting to not do so when they could. In other words, voters will demand, as a condition of giving you the benefit, that you attempt to get off it if that's anywhere close to possible.

You thought Reagan bashing welfare queens in the 80s was bad? Wait till you hear what both sides of the isle will be saying about 20-something, able-bodied, white men who could work, but actively choose not to, since they'd rather be playing vidya.

tldr, the average voter thinks like pic related

Attached: 1547919210635.jpg (651x389, 40K)

So it's not true that you like being a NEET? because just because you say it, doesn't mean its true :^)

Well, it's better than being a wagie. Thats for sure :^))

Work until you can buy land and your own home then become self sufficient, solar panels for electricity, grow all your own food, rear your own meat, collect your own water. You could get your living expenses down to the point you may only have to work part time or just work off an on or sell some of your fresh produce to make money.

Comfiest job I ever did was librarian. Look into it.

School is basically that, but I've had plenty of classes that didn't stress me at all, either because they were easy, or because I enjoyed the class.
A job that's either easy or enjoyable wouldn't be stressful.

agreed

Unfortunately not working is only narrowly preferable to working. There is no joy in life beyond your early twenties. Everything becomes tired, boring and without purpose. Might as well kys before you hit 25. t. 27-and-1/2-year-old.

What I like doing =/= what I can actually do well or professionally

Just because you say it, doesn't make it true though :^)

If you never get married or have children and manage your finances responsibly you can retire in your 40s, or even your late 30s if you are a real go-getter.

Then you're living incorrectly.
Also if what you like doing costs money or access to people, then you'll most likely need a source of income to achieve it. So even if you're so dumb that you "hate" 100% of aspects of 100% of all jobs in the world, you're still raising the level of enjoyment in your life

pretty sure youd have to be a big streamer for it to be sustainable without needing a side job

Get over it pussy. Life has its ups and downs, without the downs there be no ups.

The only reason normies can work soul-draining jobs is because they have sources of fulfilment elsewhere, for example a healthy social and sex life. Your average robot has neither of these so he's just fucked from the start

>because they all want to ignore the fact that if a significant proportion of people who draw that basic income use it to not work, the scheme collapses
Good thing that said proportion of people would actually be quite low. It'd just be us robot types.
Everyone else would keep their jobs and stash away their UBI allowance for a rainy day/vacation/passion project.

Attached: Kamala.png (278x458, 268K)

NO NORMIES ALLOWED

my comment is original i hate niggers

I doubt it. Its like asking people what they'd do if they won the lottery. Oh sure if its their boss asking they'll make polite noises about "oh, I'd still work, but maybe just part time or something..." because they know full well when they're being subjected to the MBA version of a shit test. They know they're unlikely to actually win the lottery, so they need to not say something that'd call into question their motivation or "passion". On the other hand, if its a friend on their own level that asks them, every single person I've ever known in every line of work would say "Yeah fuck this job, I got so many better things to be doing than working".

What exactly they'd do with their lives if they didn't have to work varies a lot, but you'd be hard-pressed to find an answer that involves earning a paycheck. Lots of people, not just robots, have no particular passions and would just watch a lot of netflix and maybe hang out at the bar on Saturday. The people who do have passions would pursue them, but the "earning money" part generally gets in the way of the "interesting and fulfilling" part.

>Its like someone takes a dump on your lap and your supposed to smile
Thats how I'd describe the modern west, in its treatment of single males
work ISNT bad, indentured SLAVERY is

You say you refuse, but what will you do?
Nothing.
Work, work, work.
No guns, no violence, no insubordination. Just work. Slavery gave you food and shelter, modern work gives almost nothing. Back to work!

leave them be
Being a sheep is easier than having a differing lifestyle/opinion lol

If it's a job I won't like doing it regardless of what it is.

well then just work a year or 2 and invest in rentals

You dont have a different lifestyle/opinion. You are literally just manipulating your parents to do exactly what almost everyone else would do if they had the option or lack of morals to do it. The answer to why people work is because they fucking have to and if it werent for your parents you would too.

Too many words.
Reading is work.

There is a solution though. The powers that be just have to shove down everybody's throats that you're a loser faggot if you don't work. Most of the normalfags will work even if they get UBI just because they care about fitting in more than anything. Of course, overall, the amount of people not working would go up.

This man has it.
Accept the black pill that is suicide.

>The powers that be just have to shove down everybody's throats that you're a loser faggot if you don't work
they already do that.

everYTHIIIIIIIIIING everyTttHHIIIIINNG in it RiiiiiiiGGGHt placce