WHY ARE NIGGERS AND SPICS ALWAYS SO HAPPY?

WHY ARE NIGGERS AND SPICS ALWAYS SO HAPPY?

Why is it only us white people that are able to experience negative emotions?

Attached: A-1452451-1538232432-9652.jpeg.jpg (600x396, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7BBY2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

low testosterone and bad genes due to inbreeding

We aren't faggots,for the most part

Historically, we have been through so much that it's culturally unacceptable to feel negative emotions. Ask a random old latino or black person about their youths and it'll be full of horror stories: genocides, civil wars, public lynchings, firebombings. Our cultures are also more laidback. We don't descend from puritans with sticks up their asses who hated fun. We came from Africans, native Americans and Southern European catholic deviants.

Like honestly, are you gonna go to someone who watched their older brother be barbecued in front of a crowd outside of a courthouse and tell them that you're sad? You're going to tell a person who watched their teenage sister get forcefully double teamed by an army of rebels that you're having a bad day?

IQ originakansjkdjd

But that's wrong you retard. Whites are literally incapable of suffering in any capacity, being white is life on easy mode. You're just doing it wrong.

Attached: 1511853309027.jpg (1688x3080, 589K)

Based hispanabro

The modern culture of depression is vanity and narcissism. Before the Jew science old psychology came along, chrisrian morality held melancholy a vice to indulge in - not an inevitable affliction

I think it is because the lower races adapt to any situation without much concern about improving it. Modern whites detect something off about this society, but they have no power over the world, and this powerlessness leads to depression. Basically, whites are the type of gamer that steps back and realizes the game he is playing is not that immersive and either stops playing or thinks of ways to make the game better. The other races just keep playing the game

>gamer analogy
Kill yourself

And that is what we call cope

>depression is more common among whites and Asians
>depression is rarely found in pre-adolescent children
I wonder what the connection is

Attached: D09A082E-8781-4956-9373-2D8B22F76719.jpg (602x1071, 79K)

yeah but women are basically children and have much higher rates of depression

also Cioran rocks nice choice OP

Asians have a brutal work culture
Whites are spoiled faggots
Depression is a meme

Attached: 1529705094382.png (800x3098, 590K)

The hallmark of the idiot is that he always smiles. The frown is the expression of thought.

>this
origiin

Attached: gunt.jpg (500x611, 38K)

Jews have been through more than anyone and they are more neurotic and depressed than anyone.

Attached: 1539433294454.png (1036x649, 166K)

Because whites know the world is fucked up, while the other races live in blissful ignorance. Truly the white man's burden

Attached: main-qimg.jpg (313x313, 47K)

I think it has more to do with IQ then with race, higher IQ people are more observant.

Attached: Gesaffelstein; Gold Statue_1.webm (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Whites work harder than Asians and you muds.

Attached: 1522380845841.png (580x562, 67K)

>whites work more in the white country
woah...you might be onto something here...

16% of whites have an IQ above 115 but only 2% of blacks do.

>working harder
>not working smarter
low IQ whitoids btfo

I didn't know rap music only had happy songs

funny thread
origooldn

Attached: normie-lang.jpg (124x74, 2K)

I've had black friends who acted super jovial with their friends but I knew were absolutely miserable inside. It's a super fucked up thing to watch a black person play pretend and act happy with their other dark friends when in reality they're all probably dead inside. Mental illness in other races is stigmatized and not talked about.

Jews haven't been through shit, they're the richest people in america and have been for a long time.

blacks have higher self esteem than whites

black adolescents who have a strong racial identity also are happier. having a racial/ethnic identity is good for adolescent health

it's encouraged for all races except whites, for obvious reasons

>Ethnic identity and health
archive.is/7BBY2

Because yeah were stupid dumb and criminals but you are too

Did no one tell you about this?

Attached: Spic Nig Cycle.png (657x705, 316K)

>niggers
>spic
>always happy
Look into r/k selection theory.