Weak

In a civilized society how do we stop things like this from happening?

Attached: white boy beat up 3.webm (480x852, 1.86M)

Attached: white boy beat up.webm (360x640, 880K)

The obvious answer is "by not saying racist things we can't back up", but systematically. How do we prevent these situations?

Attached: whiteboy beat up 2.webm (360x640, 867K)

Could have paralyzed that kid fucking stupid nigger, this is why you need to shoot these dumb beast they have no restraint.

Perfect example, this guy wears a swastika yet wants to have a conversation with a clearly psychically superior buck that doesn't put up with his shit. How could he have avoided this?

Attached: whiteboy beat up 4.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

By becoming uncivilized

He tried to bring Naruto and anime to real life and this buck quickly brought him back to reality. What should he have done?

Attached: whiteboy beat up 5 goofy.webm (640x640, 558K)

He should have shot that dumb nigga. A .45 to the noggin would do it.

>WHY IS EVERYONE SO WEAK!!
>as everyone who posts itt is a skinnylet

Anyone find it oddly satisfying when these white cucks get enriched?

>get offended at being called nigger
>immediately act like nigger

Hah. That's pretty funny. Niggers will never change. Nigging is too safe for them.

I do. They deserve it. Reparations bitch.

Why bring a gun to a simple fight?

Attached: whiteboy beat up 6.jpg (600x804, 47K)

Step one:
Whites only

See, that wasn't so hard, if it still happens:

Step two:
Public flogging for the offenders.

Why are you fighting? To try and fuck the other guy? Fights are to the death. You either kill your opponent or he kills you.

Attached: 1516739912010.jpg (567x456, 21K)

A sword or a large knife would also work, if you can use it well. I carry a katana on my back and at least 3 small large-calibre pistols on my body.

Dude should have been carrying concealed.
End of story.

Hello JIDF,

Black and Whites can be friends when we get rid of the jew. Thank you for continuing your efforts to dived us against our true enemy long after everyone knows.
#TheGoyimKnow
#ShutItDown

>Black and Whites can be friends when we get rid of the jew
LOL

A lot of these are just kids/teenagers.

niggers get the rope too

Attached: 1513014187269.jpg (343x317, 24K)

Just accept your fate my mann

Attached: headlock.jpg (700x579, 208K)

The other white kids have their fucking phones out. They should have organized and hung that nigger fin the nearest tree.

Open carrying guns. If you live in a niggeropolis where they're banned you deserve every chimpout you get.

lol

Lol

Notice how these threads always put literal autists against top tier black Chad's?

Of course if you out the back autists against the white autists the same would happen. Jews and blacks don't target real white men for a reaskn; they would die.

Those cops the niggers live in literal fear of? Those are the white Chad's. Niggers always target autists because if they fuck with real white men they wouldn't make it.

And yes, the cops kill the niggers in great numbers. Because animals need to be kept down.

This is often how it plays out in urban environments

This is true. Without the Jew we could uplift the nigger race. Unfortunately niggers can literally not tell Jews and whites apart. No joke.

Holding a pistol.

Niggers have no place in a civilized society. Things like this would never occur.

Instead of learning how to fight you say we should expel blacks.

Of course they target the weakest. Niggers are less evolved so all they respect is power, usually the physical kind.

Usually among niggers the head nigger is just the biggest and strongest. Not so among whites.

Dont see what your point is here, other than to reinforce the obvious reality that nigs are less evolved and only respect power, even among themselves. Don't forget the blacks treat each other even worse than us.

>Those cops the niggers live in literal fear of

They look so afraid

Attached: whitecop wants the bbc.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

Angry at him for saying nigger.
Act like niggers
Wew

Lmaoooooooo

The Nazis valued physical fitness for a reason. It matters. Don't be willngly unfit.

two white guys are watching and filming. Heroic and very race loyal.

>Call someone a nigger
>Immeditely get btfo

What happened

American cops shoot and taze niggers. Posting this britbong shit you must be a kike.

Niggers and cops are terrified of white inmates in prison. The civilised white man was a mistake. We need to go back to our roots: Conquering and pillaging.

“Civilized” implies there are no niggers around. So the answer to your question is:nothing.

>what happened
They proved his point.

You went to the next level, but your totally right user.

White men are such faggots, they just stand around watching while this nigger killed a man. Any other race would team up and beat the shit out of foreign person who did this to their people

are you Aware that you can (especially when you're a big crowd) just Claim afterwards that he said something racist just to justify your Actions afterwards and getting the Mainstream on your side?

It's almost like OP is a cherry picking fagit

Attached: 1497598128816.webm (468x352, 2.19M)

oh... a hispanic white

Ab is the most feared prison gamg for a reason.

>see your best mate in danger
>kage bunshin no jutsu

with guns

>Uplifting niggers
Without jews, the borders will be closed, and blacks would be force deported to Liberia, and they won't be able to resist without the organisational skills of the jew.

>Any other race would team up and beat the shit out of foreign person who did this to their people

Why didn't the people in the store help her?

Attached: white woman blacked.webm (552x358, 1.64M)

Those bystanders are just as bad as the nigger. They fight in packs, so why shouldn’t white people? They’re beyond spineless, they’re without honor and they snicker while their fellow man could be killed.
Forgetting tribalism, you don’t let your fellow man get pummeled like that. I wouldn’t let a black kid get pummeled like that either, you don’t kick a man while he’s down.
I live in a rich white neighborhood, despite our family barely making ends meet. This town has a rep for being stuck up and the rest of the state hates us, because the majority of the state is sketchy territory and somehow we’re the ones with a problem, but at least we don’t have problems like this.

Attached: image.jpg (1186x1180, 940K)

> how can you stop getting your ass kicked.

Learn your kids how to fight

Attached: 1520874198902.gif (640x360, 3.16M)

Get rid of wh*Tes then there will be no weak subhumans left

gun ownership

is it?

Because she's a white woman being beaten by a black and I just stated that whites are too faggoty to stand up against non-whites who attack our own

Same reason why whites will protect brownshits who groom little white girls in Europe then grind their bodies into kebabs

The only whites with any sense of self and in group preference seems to be slavs

>losing to fat albert
lmao

most def

The sad fact is, rudyard Kipling was right the nigger races are the white mans burden.

We WILL uplift them, it is our destiny as sons of the gods. Your not here as as a white man just to dominate, you are here to save the nigger.

They just don't know it yet. And yes, saving them will involve a great many of them dying. We will probably have to kill most of the niggers to save them. But mark my words, we will in time uplift this nigger race.

Yep

This. I never understood why niggers and some whites do this.
It's like they've been sheltered and desensitized at the same time.
They don't understand the finality of the outcome of a fight until it's too late, and often end up accidentally killing or vegetating one another.

Fuck off with this kike shit. Your not even white are you you fucking enemy of my people.

You realize literally the only thing holding the niggers and slimes back today are strong white men?

People like you are either shills are so fucking into defeatism that you aren't even down to fight. You'd just rather put your ass in the air and declare the west lost.

Fuck you and i hate everything that you and yours stand for.

The Vidya and the teevee.

Buy a gun.

Lmao. White boys so weak. No wonder all the cute white girls at my school date black men.

Exterminate jews.

are you saying white girls love strength and dominance?

Attached: white girl bbc owned.jpg (899x767, 119K)

nice bait
you all need to realize pol is literally destroying your world view because its never like this

I'm white but let's face it, whites acts like faggots when other whites are under attack. Western whites will even makes excuses for non-whites who attack whites, I should know, was a white minority who got attacked by niggers and white teachers always let them off the hook

It's like glimpsing into the future.

you really that excited you beat up a tard?

wasnt the kids fault but whenever he threw the first punch the black guy dodged it and then hit him making him fall over

not sure how you could counter that but him falling over and curling up didnt help

Attached: greatjob.png (411x433, 304K)

>the clones at the end
every time

We've been doing a pretty good job just by shooting them.

guns, we need more guns

if the black guy wasnt a fuckin coward and didnt sucker punch him

Attached: 1494650628109.jpg (639x426, 78K)

user you know nigs make up people saying nigger to them after the fact to get away with violence, don't play stupid. its their get out consequences for their actions free card and it works everytime.

>sucker punch
If anyone standing in front of you bends their knees, spreads their feet out, puts their knuckles up and gets in generic fighting stance and you put your hand out and try to talk it out, you're a faggot. Start throwing down or go fuck your mother.

Holy fuck i would love to crush his windpipe. How weak do you have to be to beat up some old hag? Fuck i'd love it if some thug tried to pull this shit around me.

he needs to work on his taijutsu

if you dont concealed carry or at least own a gun or pepper spray after seeing a few of these threads, youre asking for it

Or work out, learn at least a basic amount of viable fighting, and stop being a bitch.

This goes for your kids to faggots, dont let your kids hang around or associate with Niggers.
Teach your kids niggers are sub humans and are prone to violent random events called chimp outs.
Make them carry weapons.
We need to bring segregation back.

Fists of steel wont do much versus a person with a few weight classes.
Get a weapon or die.

nah not all of them, i know quite a few of black people who are way better off than a ton of dumb white cuck/neet types. Started families/businesses and aren't degenerates.

it's over for wh*toids

I've never had to fight, probably because i'm 6'5. If i'm fighting people who are bigger than me, that's a good thing.

You dont get it.
I drive home from work tonight and what do I see?
Three fucking little teenage nigger hiding in the darkness as I turn the corner.
Their father might be a good person, but his offspring is nigger. They are all niggers. It is in their blood. Blood is not a fucking pol meme. There is a retained culture and mindset in the blood of humans. Niggers are savages, even the educated domesticated ones.

What a legend.

>anecdotal evidence
Stop living in shit areas, riddled in stupidity. Maybe you're right, but pretending like you're the one who gets it is silly as fuck. You're not being realistic. You fearing some kid is fucking laughable.

Who said anything about being afraid of teenage niggers?
You know those little fucking niggers are out at 11:30 at night because they are up to no fucking good. Fuck you for calling my neighborhood shit.
We need segregated socieities.
If I catch those niggers stealing and I kill one I wont be sorry.
But the liberals in my city will convict my ass of a hate crime.
Fuck you.

and fuck subhuman savage niggers

Niggers really like stomping heads, does that count as attempted murder?

>Who said anything about being afraid of teenage niggers?
You did, indirectly. Re-read everything youve posted. If you let ANYONE live rent free in your head, you are going to have problems. You are worried as fuck, and im not saying you cant but for your own health its not fucking worth it. When the time comes make an intelligent move, dont act on fear and hate. If you think white people are superior, then act like it. You dont stoop down to kids when they do dumb shit, right?

He literally beat the nog out of him.

In some states, depends on if you are defending yourself or you consented to the fight at some level im sure.

What a champ