Fembots, do you expect boys to suck your dick on the first date?

Fembots, do you expect boys to suck your dick on the first date?

Attached: E15B3B41-81A2-433F-9701-3501EBA4C207.png (500x391, 100K)

>tfw no fembot gf into sph to shame me as she presses my slut button with her big rod

Women don't have cocks - I'd want to hold hand and play vidya on first date :3

Attached: lnnycrllv.png (428x428, 299K)

ok, now this is shitposting

My sides jesus this is gay where the fuck do you get pics like this?

>that image
>four year change

Fucking zoomers idiotic. The edit doesn't even look good due to the font being different for the last numbers. Post whatever the original was faggot.

did people really propose after the first date in 1988?

Man wtf lmao I'm not gonna make it to 2020 fuck

>1988
>innocent

lmao

That quaint image looks more like 1958.

83 here na were talking 1900s but even then girls sucked cock they just didn't have she males and shit

They had them, they just didn't look as good back then.

>tfw my kink is blowing guys while on my knees but too ashamed to give bjs that way cause my nose looks big from the angle they're standing looking at me from

the best women have cocks.

I'd kill myself if I had the y chromosome

shut up newfag, for not having seen the oregano

kys

KYS

GO BCK

Attached: 1491350111734.jpg (960x866, 52K)

>implying

I'm actually 30 and have been here since 09. My memory isn't going to be perfect like some young person's might of which by the way hint and nudge.

Attached: 1400480558791.png (1280x720, 326K)

>Women don't have cocks
Explain this then.

Attached: 73415530_p2_master1200.jpg (848x1200, 307K)

What vidya though? Also isn't hand holding too lewd for a first date?

>fembots
>having a dick
Mentally ill faggots are subhuman trash. Also women can be robots you fucking retard

wow look at the normie with no mental illnesses.

It was a proposal to enter a relationship, usually by offering a promise ring or a varsity jacket or something.

Dont get mad, its true. Instead, be alarmed.

Post a pic of you succin cocc and we will judge

>sucking dick
>on first date
Well, to be fair, relationships are not really found on abstract qualities and only sex and sex alone is the basis for relationships.

And also monies. Bitches luuurv monies.

>normie
Go back to plebbit and dont come back

You dont have to be mentally ill to be a robot, and being mentally ill doesnt necessarily make you a robot.

>sexuality changes that quickly
>traps are a new thing in the past couple years
How about no you fucking idiot.

>implying Trans hasnt been the main social topic the last 2 years

Lmao shut your mouth fag, just bc you fapped to Bailey Jay years ago doesnt mean he is wrong that trap cock has gone mainstream

I wish I could fall in love with a fembot that is really a trans woman. And when I find out on our first sex time I treat her well and make her feel comfortable.

It does these days. Social change has been accelerated tenfold. And thats the point. At no other point in human history have we seen such rapid social change. Denial wont make it go away, it is happening and you should be trying to figure out why instead of just plugging your ears, closing your eyes and yelling i dont like that!

Indeed. This is the future of masculinity. Get on board or get the fuck out of the way.

Attached: A3892532-A1DF-413D-8509-99AE57CA1281.jpg (320x240, 14K)

>that disingenuous exclamation point
How about try harder.
>lmfao
yeah

Jow Forums and traps have been a thing for ages and who gives a flying fuck what the normalfaggots are into now days, not that most of them are transexual that's just insane to think that. Idiot poltards putting a microscope on things they don't like probably has you thinking there's an outbreak of jungle fever too.

wasn't the 2018 version ass eating or something?

>>that disingenuous exclamation point
What?