Do you advocate for violebce against evil people who deserve it?

Do you advocate for violebce against evil people who deserve it?

I'm talking about irl far right and neo nazis

Attached: 38.jpg (1080x1338, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KSryJXDpZo
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/30/bullies-are-happier-have-more-sex-appeal-says-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=W-Syk-7xoXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's very few far right people, it's generally used as a slur for liberals who don't like normal right wing opinions. I'm definitely pro violence against communists since they don't believe in property rights which is the fundamental respect people have for eachother which makes them human, so it's totally fine to hurt communists as they are not people.

Against kikes and race-traitors, yes.

I dont think someone who cant even spell right or have the patience to proof read should be giving telling me who deserves to be hurt.

>Harlan Quinzel
Makes sense that the basedboy would be a capeshitter.

I don't generally advocate violence against anyone except in self defense.

Attached: Apricot_and_cross_section.jpg (1910x989, 379K)

nice apricot

Killing kikes and race traitors is all done in self defense to protect the white race

Nazis enjoy being hurt because they believe completely in social Darwinism and that the weak must always fear the strong. So when they come out of the basement and something bad happens to them, they actually enjoy it, because in their eyes the fact that they were vulnerable means they deserved it. It's consensual to hurt Nazis in any context.

Attached: 1557541582918.jpg (720x960, 90K)

I think that whether we like it or not, violence is a part of political discourse. If people are using violence to push their own ideas, you need to be ready to defend yourself. You could also force your ideas on others. I do believe that it is right to use violence against intolerable ideas. Anything that is a threat to your ideology should be stamped out. The extremists should all be rounded up and sent to reeducation camps where their passion can be redirected towards the benifit of society.

Attached: main.png (240x240, 14K)

and what did the apricot do to deserve being bisected in such a way? Surely it could not have been attacking you. How was that in self-defense?

this is the tranny guys
get the fuck out

I'm not a tranny. I'm just saying the capacity for violence is a necessity, and the use of violence can be benificial.

Attached: 1558337046015.gif (360x203, 291K)

That is one unfortunate looking fella.

if im a nazi and you carve a swstika on my head i wouldnt care because im a nazi and i love the symbol fucking retard

Only people that deserve violence are those that abuse or kill children

>Do you advocate for violebce
Not really,however i find it quite funny

>neo nazis
The only ones we have these days in Finland are SVL, but they are just working for the Swedish equivalent of CIA
>irl far right
"far right" these days pretty much means "Anyone who thinks refugees aren't of any benefit to us"

That guy is supporting a rabid zionist. He's not a fascist white ethnonationalist. Please use correct pictures the next time you post, user.

Attached: Trump israel zionist jew.png (776x692, 501K)

Uncivilized apes resort to violence because they have a lot emotional intelligence and can't logically argue the point so they throw a childish tantrum. It's not a race thing, but people who cry about bigotry then "fight back" with more bigotry are so delusion.

Remember most people are retarded and irrational, they can't be reasoned with and the only thing they understand is humility. Clown World.

Trouble is where does it end? You start with neo nazis but then you have to commit violence toward everyone as bad as them. Including yourself.

Attached: 1556962021601.jpg (800x800, 115K)

>irl far right and neo nazis
No, I don't. Nazi Germany made Germany the greatest it ever was as a state. However, people like the one in that picture, without any irony, I could honestly watch them be brutally executed and not feel anything except Schadenfreude.

Or those that are aware of abuse or murder of children without saying anything and don't care.

Or people that abuse and kill animals, and those that are aware of the abuse and murder of animals but don't care.

I don't believe much in good or evil, but I'm all for eradicating people that would threaten my family, country, or race.

there is nothing wrong with dogs being killed
and there is an end, it's called tyranny of the masses.

The problem is they're shit at determining who the Nazis are and end up assaulting the wrong people. They think anyone right of center is a Nazi.

Attached: 1558649574926.png (812x948, 1.32M)

Well if your 'freedom of speech' starts to infringe on others rights or safety, or you start making threats to their lives, then they have every right to be angry and defend themselves.

Your freedom of speech doesn't override other people's freedom to exist.

>Nazi
>I don't really like thing
>"Anti"-Nazi
>I will literally assault and possibly murder you
????????????

If for example a pedophile started talking about how he intended to rape kids, I'd enjoy breaking my fist on his face and I'm sure I'd find plenty of people willing to pay my bail too. Especially if his speech threatens someone else's safety.

No just the death penalty for those who deserve it

>Nazi
>I don't really like thing

I consider myself pretty right wing but get a fucking reality check, dude. Violence and fascism has always been an intrinsic part of Nazism.

Edgy shit. Too stupid to realize that slapping a label on your enemies and threatening them with violence makes them the fascists. These people are ready to identify all dissenters as nazis.

No because theirs no such thing as bad people only people who act on their deepest desires or people who get what they want no matter the cost

What's wrong with fascism, user? Or is it only okay when the side you like and agree with is being fashy?

It wounds me mentally when people who get outraged over dumb things like animal abuse and wife beaters and say they wish violence was legal so they could kill those people. As if they wouldn't be the ones getting raped & killed by the bubbas and jamals.

>Do you advocate for violebce against evil people who deserve it?

Yes, but I also think most of these evil people can be changed. Soiboys want to hurt people and feel big, that's why "the only good nazi is a dead nazi".

Jew fag here. I dont advocate violence against Nazis. It's fucking childish. By engaging them your just proving there point. They can say whatever they want. Don't like it don't listen.

Attached: 42f3c297041f68df59c1a3643da43f85.jpg (345x329, 27K)

What about hammer and sickle into communist heads as well? They're legit more threatening and aggressive these days

Attached: 1556932001431.png (657x600, 84K)

oh god a milkshake

>all because he wants to economically damage the country because he was told that brexit would get rid of the muslims

interesting

Attached: meh.png (545x345, 291K)

Comitting acts of violence against your political opponents shows that you think they're right because violence is a last resort. It also makes them appear as civilised which draws people to support them. Although I would destroy anyone who threatens me for my political beliefs.

Attached: 1497911593994.jpg (466x466, 39K)

An ideology is hardly a reason to take up arms. Paying kids to crossdress and strip is pretty worthy of genocide though. Lynching blacks is kinda worthy of lynching the mob. But at some point a side has to take the punch and be the cuck or it is an endless chain of massacring each other.

The difference in my opinion is words vs action. Communicating possible ideas is never bad, and never makes a person bad. Action is perpetually bad, no matter what side or belief you decided to follow.

So no, I don't think it is justified, but rather it is inevitable. Since violence was once brought upon them, they will bring it upon others, and you will bring it back upon them.
To refuse to advocate for returned violence is to advocate for the unavoidable unfair ending... How could it ever end on equal terms though, when nobody really knows who started the fire?

I think you should harm whoever you want as long as it doesn't harm anyone.

Attached: morning.webm (950x1080, 1.84M)

No, why would I?
Also what makes them evil?
As far as I'm aware they're just being edgy and couldn't actually bring themselves to kill someone, meanwhile women are killing their babies by the millions.
It's a modern day Holocaust and people wonder how people could just sit back and let it happen.

Imagine some fucking s oy cuck trying to enact violence on an actual skinhead nazi
that would be a blood bath.

op has never been exposed to violence in his life

the funny thing is half of you probably
don't even the balls to actually leave your bedroom let alone larp as some brave woke capeshitter
try and wake up early and go to work like normal before you try and act like you're a hero
nobody is taking some fat greasy neet who wants to be a "hero" seriously
sorry user

too stupid to even spell violence properly
>thinks he's a legit danger to the spooky ooga booga right wingers
>r9k
>autistic greasy neets thinking their political opinion matters

Attached: 50583754_391158658300603_3790504965970067456_n.jpg (499x470, 17K)

yes because it's totally fine to act like a child and throw a tantrum throwing something at someone because they disagree with you
grow up you mentally ill man child

see this user ???
originally

you know people who say what the OP said usually have a very skewed definition of nazi right?
to them it seems to be anyone center right leaning

sorry but amerimutts don't count as white ethno nationalists
now back to your basement with you

i learned the hard way that 2 wrongs dont make a right. just because a person is bad, it doesnt justify hurting him. someone else's sins dont justify my own sins. just because other people are sinners and aren't jesus christ doesnt justify hurting them

this logic is regularly used by hardened convicts in prison. "hey man, you do bad stuff all the time too, you cant judge me"

as for myself, i also used this flawed logic to mock virgins on r9k. basically my logic is these hypocritical incels are eating meat and complaining about their petty, issues so ill mock them. just because they are hypocrites, it DOES NOT justify mocking and hurting and abusing them. so i stopped mocking virgins on this website, even though im a depressed virgin myself

heres an example of a thread i make, which i now shamefully regret making, even if incel meat eaters are hypocrites. 2 wrongs dont make a right
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52590756/

sorry to all the virgins i bullied, im just a fallible human

>Trouble is where does it end?
yeah exactly. where do you discern when its okay to hurt people who are hypocrites and are evil and when its not. arguably most people are evil because they eat meat, does that make it okay to hurt people as much as you want?

the whole lesson here is that 2 wrongs dont make a right. the problem then becomes the world being so FUCKING UNJUST and cruel and unfair that it makes god seem like a evil malevolent demon, which is what i believe god to be, simply because of how unjust and unfair life is

Attached: hypocrites.jpg (700x500, 107K)

why do you ask/or care? it's not like your fantasy will become real. throwing food and faggy punches aren't the same thing. larp somewhere else

Hey, I'm the user you spoke to the other night in the bar thread. How did your walk go?
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you again for talking with me, and I'm also glad to see you've taken time to consider some of what I've had said.

>even though im a depressed virgin myself
Really? Honestly, you seem like a pretty nice guy, so what has you so depressed, if I may ask? Anyway, I guess I just wanted to make this post to wish you the best of luck in your pursuits, so I hope you have a good one.

absolute literal schizophrenia

With that weak grip he couldn't even cut the first layer of my skin

How many nazis do you think would let hitler cuck them

No, because 99% of them are internet LARPers. If it was nazi germany or a civil war situation or something sure, but right now if anything you're helping their propaganda about nazism being the forbidden truth (((they))) don't want you to know about or whatever.

Violence being morally justifiable doesn't necessarily make it the most effective tool.

Why does he wear the kippah?

>Honestly, you seem like a pretty nice guy
hehehehe. honestly, i think if i wasn't humbled with tragedy after tragedy in life, i would be much more proud and rude and more of a "piece of shit" than a nice person, but okay

>so what has you so depressed, if I may ask?
well im not massively depressed, but lets say i dont exactly live a desirable ecstatic happy life. im a 28 kv balding neet. obviously living your entire life as virgin would seem like a nightmarish hell for most people, and it basically is. statistically adult virgins have never been loved by their parents. simply put being a robot isn't exactly fun nor is it exactly desirable

this life isn't very desirable. felt deprivation of love and sex and intimacy leads to a lot of mental issues, you know? i already kinda okay with it, and i dont really have depression anymore, but i also suffered with it for years

youtube.com/watch?v=-KSryJXDpZo

life is just not fair, thats what bothering me.

Attached: bullying and depression.png (1806x936, 1.2M)

You are so flippant and dismissive. It's honestly really unbecoming.

Why is his hair so greasy? Also
>far left men
>not being rapists
Pick one. I'm a radical feminist and nothing makes me get the fuck out faster than a guy who talks about feminism before I do.

Anyway, I think this man should be captured and studied for science. His attempt at a slasher smile, his love for Harley Quinn, his attempts at edginess, etc. are straight out of 2004 and I want to know how he got into my time period.

>Pier's Morgan
What is the quadratic formula?

When your definition of evil is distorted how do you think you can judge good from evil?

>boohoo I was bullied and now I'm loveshy
Men are such fucking babies. I'm an ugly woman and I've been rejected horrificially by men, bullied relentlessly by males and females, and in the one relationship I had with a guy I met on this site, physically attacked during our third date. And yet I'm still putting myself out there and trying to find me a bf.

Like some girl goes, "ew I bet user likes me lol" and another gets him to do her homework and then laughs about his Yugioh cards or whatever and men cry themselves to sleep and post here about how victimized they are.

No and I can't respect anyone who does. Just shows that they're not above fascism and if the tables were turned would resort to the exact same behaviour.
Also there is no such thing as evil, everyone thinks their cause is righteous, some happen to oppose eachother.

I've never really understood the whole virgin stigma myself, but then again I'm a bit younger, so maybe it's just a little more acceptable at my age. I dunno.
Why is it so bad, though? Do some absolute dicks make fun of you for it or something?

Also, if you do want to meet people, I'd only have the usual normie advice of "Just go outside more" to offer, unfortunately. You seem to care a lot about the mistreatment of animals, so have you considered joining an animal rights advocacy group, or something similar? Heck, it doesn't even have to be in irl, even just an online group could be interesting for you.

Life is what you make of it. It will shit on you sometimes, but it's up to you to roll with the punches, and fight against the injustices you wish to fight. Even if somebody more qualified may already doing it for you, they would surely be more than glad to accept your help, if it's a cause they truly care about!

>yet I'm still putting myself out there and trying to find me a bf
Except the rest of the rant, good job and good luck at that, i say it honestly.
How ugly are we talking about, because that has to be quite ugly for being treated like that.
>physically assaulted third date
wat le fug

>good luck

>how ugly
I'm an average weight (healthy BMI) but:
>body hair in weird places (legs, nipples, tummy, slight moustache but I shave that)
>nasty cowlicks which makes my bangs really bad
>yellow teeth from genetics, tea
>pale
>awkward fat distribution (skinny hips, pudgey tummy)
>large hooked nose (very Jewy despite being a shabbos goy)
>eyebags because skin is very pale and thin
>thin lips
>hooded eyes so makeup is hard / look older

>wat le fug
Yep.

>have conversation on Jow Forums
>talk to one user for over 2 hours
>he lives in my city
>we meet up
>he grabs my tit on the first date but backs off when I tell him that's a lot for (1) a first date and (2) a public place but I do close mouth kiss him
>second date he begs me for sex
>say no
>third date he begs me for sex
>say no
>he starts crying about how I'm triggering his depression and anxiety by "rejecting" him
>say I'm okay with kissing and cuddling but I don't wanna have sex or heavy pet
>he keeps crying
>muh blue balls
>say I'm leaving
>asks me why I'm so mean
>say I don't want to talk to him again if he can't take no for an answer
>he gets mad and slaps me so hard my earrings fall out of my ears and scatter down the hallway
>I pull his collar in and punch him
>I'm a huge pussy and my arms are basically destroyed because I'm disabled but I think it sort of shocked him because be looked like a deer in headlights and I ran out of his basement and past his roommate out the door.

He still messages me and stalks my OKC profile.

>grabs tits first day
>the rest of the text
Holy shit, what a subhuman, how the fuck did you manage to find something like that, gee.
I've seen pretty ugly girls going with avarages left and right.
How did this guy present himself at your first date?
Was he avarage looking?
Does he have some mental fuckup?

What city/state are you from user?

Holy shit, why didn't you drop him after the unwanted tit squeeze, in fucking public no less?
Or even the second? I could understand wanting to give him a second chance, but god damn were those some major red flags.

So, was he just perfectly normal sounding over text, and when you got there he went full sperg, or was it later on that he went off the deep end. Don't be afraid to trust your gut, user. You were playing with some real fire there, especially if you're disabled.

>how
He seemed nice online.

>pretty girls with averages
I see the opposite. I have a lot of male friends from tabletop games and school (male dominated discipline, only chick in my class) and they're all pretty dumpy looking and dating girls that are just so pretty.

>first date
Normal. He's a manlet (my height, 5'6) and fat but he dressed really nice (suit and dress shirt). I just thought the tit thing was a bit forward but chocked it up to autism or a difference in values and didn't mind because he stopped when I asked. Everyone makes mistakes.

>mental fuckup
Not really. I think he tells himself he does because it makes him feel better about his lot in life. I kept telling him that just because you're depressed other people don't owe you stuff (I was pretty suicidal but even I don't resent my older brother for ignoring me because he had a newborn baby at home and listening to a depressed person whine is hard). He basically accused me of "not really" being depressed despite the fact my doctors have talked to me about this and he was entirely self diagnosed.

Anyway, things are okay. Thank you for being so nice. I met a boy recently.
>he was wearing my favourite band's shirt
>normally when I tell boys I like the band on their shirt they ignore me or grunt
>we ended up talking for three hours until the bar we were in closed
>I gave him my number
>he texted me within the hour
I haven't responded to him (this was last week?) because I've been busy at work and he asked for my opinion on a TV show and I wanna think about it. He seems a bit too hot for me, though. Like he's my height but has a really pretty face / nice hair, is thin, plays drums and guitar, etc. Everytime he saw me I was frumpy and getting fast food. Ugh. You know that feel?

I'm from Minnesota. Home of my boy, Eggy.
>tfw I used to talk to Eggy and sort of liked him
>then he got a normie gf

I guess I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. He seemed super cool online. I'm 24 and really want a boyfriend but basically no one shares my interests so I felt sort of obliged to keep trying.

>fire
Very true! I'm more cautious now! Thank you!

>I haven't responded to him (this was last week?)
My advice to you, respond
PLEASE RESPOND.
if you don't respond he'll be frustrated, and will consider your missing response as a lack of interest, so please, respond, it's really does hurt when you don't.

>He seems a bit too hot for me
None wastes their time with people they are not interested with, consider his messages a portion of his time

And also start conversations yourself, don't be overly passive, give and you shall recive.

Heheheh, okay. You're making me feel better. I guess I'm cautious because this sort of happened before. Met a guy. He seemed nice. Gave him my number. Went on a date. Then when I asked him to hang out again he wrote me five paragraphs telling me how he's not into me and he just wants to be friends. So I replied with "k", lol. but my feings were very hurt

Yeah, i could see that, but just because the dating pool seems small for you doesn't mean you should disregard your own safety.

If you genuinely feel uncomfortable, you should tell him so, and be more than ready to leave if shit gets too weird. You don't owe him anything, with a sole exception maybe if you agreed to split the check or something, in which case it's only polite, but still. Just leave it on the table and go in that case. Just because his balls are blue doesn't mean shit: you told him you wanted and didn't want to do, and just because his balls are aching from his fantasies of you doesn't suddenly mean you have no choice but to take his seed. I'm assuming you already know this, but it doesn't hurt to reiterate.

What really concerned me though is that you still went over to his place, despite the inappropriate behavior before. If he couldn't control himself in public, why would you trust him in private where there's no witnesses? If anything, the second date should have stayed in public spaces just to see if he's capable of listening to you and behaving himself.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend looking up ways to keep yourself safe while going on dates with strangers, such as telling people where you're going, and possibly even considering using a GPS app if you have friends willing to watch and see if you're alright. Be safer out there next time, user!

My issue is I'm TOO forward, so when guys reject me I feel like shit. Appreciate the sentiment, though.

This is all very true. I'm pretty impulsive/naive, and it's honestly a miracle I haven't gotten hurt. I mentioned getting mugged on my /nightwalk/ but also I nearly drowned once, too. I still think how dumb it was I went to his place. Hell, I drank a drink he prepared. Yikes.

Anyway, thank you for the concern. You are a very sweet person, user. Advice taken.

>i'm too forward
You have no idea how much i'd want that from a girl.
Every potential girlfriend i've met either played hard to get, too hard, i've rejected, or simply lost interest in me over time, so here i am.

Eh, it sucks because I get rejected and that's more embarassing for a woman than a man. So now I try to "play it cool", so it's less humilating when I inevitably get a five paragraph text telling me he want to be friends. I try to keep approaching people, though.

beare believes treatment for homosexuals and pedophiles should be the same, let congress figure out how to "ethically" deal with them but they should really all be gassed

>that's more embarassing for a woman
I'd say that you just get used to it as a man rather than being more or less embarassing, one just stop caring.

Well men are seen as "easy" so when one rejects you it's like losing CIV IV on settler as opposed to a harder level. Women are supposed to be choosy.

I guess that makes sense.
Still though, you shouldn't let that get to you. Everyone deals with rejection, it's just that with more and more instances of it, not only do you start to learn how to avoid it, but you also can learn that rejection doesn't really mean anything. How do you think telemarketers feel on their first day, making tens or hundreds of calls only for everyone to reject them, even unnecessarily rudely at times? Even there, they're taught that rejection is just a natural part of life. You're probably not going to win everyone over, but if that stops you from trying, well, then it's very unlikely you're going to win anyone over. Every caller who hangs up is just 1 out of millions or even billions more, but eventually if you keep it up for long enough and switch up your game, you are likely going to close at least someone, y'know?

Over 70% of the pussies that advocate violence wouldn't kill a spider because it's not GMO-Organic Free Range. The internet is a great place to call somebody a faggot and tell them they should've bene a stain on papas bed, but irl the general public has been cucked into flight instead of fight.

The only ones that do fight have been broken down to their basic animal functions (survival mode) for food, money or drugs.

I am the people OP mentioned.

women dont have a need for men as much as men have a been for women. you dont understand how deeply men need women. im too lazy to get the part of the book that takls about this exact subject, but i will later

just a couple more points before i finish installing my diablo 2 game so i could play, you have to be delusional or SO disingenuous to think that women need men as much as men need women

its men who pay for whores, its men who orbit, its men who fall in love deeply with females, its men who support strippers, its men who pay twitch thots, its men who NEED females. men get their inner happiness EXCLUSIVELY from females. men DESPERATELY need females, unlike females. men and females dont play on even grounds when it comes to dating and sex and getting their intimate needs met. a whore like you telling me ANYTHING about dating and sex fucking triggers me

not to mention you're a female and ive never met a single female who's opinion i've respected, so fuck out of my face

>Also, if you do want to meet people
brooo im 28 kv. ive already accepted im going to die a virgin, thats just how it is. i dont want to meet anybody. i care about the animals only because i care about myself. the only reason i started caring about the animals is because i started believing in god back in 2016, and i went vegan in january 2017

before that if i had the chance, i think i honestly could kill a dog or a pig in front of me and feel nothing

>Life is what you make of it
tell that horseshit to the guy who is right about to jump off a bridge, while his bullies fuck his crush. did you know that bullies are statistically more likely to be happy, to have a higher sex partner count, to make more money, etc. life is cruel and unjust

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/30/bullies-are-happier-have-more-sex-appeal-says-study/

Attached: psychopathy virgins.png (1222x834, 477K)

yeah fuck them itd be easier to just kill them all than to try and convince their egotistical, self centered and retarded asses their views make no sense

>Imagine being a veterancuck

>ive already accepted im going to die a virgin, thats just how it is
What do you mean by this? Aren't you the vegan user I know who fights against "just how it is"? If you just give in and accept poor situations as they are, how can you possibly expect them to change? If you truly don't want to meet anybody, then that's perfectly acceptable, but the way you phrased the previous part, it seemed to me like you may be having doubts.

>i care about the animals only because i care about myself
I'd like to hear more on what you mean by this, if it wouldn't be too personal. How did that come about?

>life is cruel and unjust
I agree, life can be a real bitch, to some more than others, but I like to think what I said stands. Call me overly optimistic if you'd like, though. But, even so, you can still fight against injustice, y'know? You are free to fight for what you believe in in this life, consequences be damned, and one day, we all will likely die, so why let anything stop us? That's just how I like to see it, though. Either way, I wish you well, regardless of how you live your life.

I don't believe that someone holding views, no matter how bad they are, is enough to justify physical violence. Now if they are actually attempting to send Jews and other people to concentration camps, then violence is justified.

desuarchive shows 3 posts ITT were deleted, why?

Attached: 1551700734378.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

>Aren't you the vegan user I know who fights against "just how it is"?

whats done to me is already done. i cant magically bring back my youth, make my parents love me, change my mind, etc. i feel like i was destined to die a virgin, its probably better than way, for better or worse. i cope with religion and other stupid shit

not to mention, the injustice against these animals is INFINITELY worse than the ones i myself experienced. i just got bullied and am a virgin. fucking male pigs are castrated by the hundreds of millions, and live lives as castrated virgins, all for someone'e taste pleasures. its not even a remotely fair comparison

>If you just give in and accept poor situations as they are, how can you possibly expect them to change?
i reject the notion that sex and love at 28 is the same as 14. im past the point of even wanting to lose my virginity. at this point im content with being one, i wouldnt take a girl if one was offered

>it seemed to me like you may be having doubts.
i think its reasonable to have doubt about being a virgin your whole life. i dont think this is in any way unreasonable

>How did that come about?
statistically, when people get treated like shit they develop psychopathic thoughts. statistically kids who kill dogs and cats have been abused by their parents and never loved, etc. a lot of virginal robots in this board relate to people like elliot rodger or serial killers, because those people feel our pain, myself included. it took every single drop of self-control i had not to commit voilence when i was still young. i can relate and understand any person who loses his shit and shoots up a school, like elliot rodger or Alek Minassian
youtube.com/watch?v=W-Syk-7xoXM

Attached: religion and spirituality.jpg (1408x876, 792K)

Fascism is literally a centrist ideology

i wish Hitlers nazi army would rise from the dead as nazi zombies so these faggots can see what real nazis are like.

neo nazis are not a fucking problem. dorks with teke torches aren't going to take over the world and if you think violence is the answer then you are too intellectually cowardly to debate properly. These fags need somebody to call a bad guy so they don't have to look at their own evil

who determines whom the evil and deserving people are?

antifa, duh

rational men of intelligence. of course.

Attached: supre mentalgen.jpg (665x385, 40K)

>democratic referendum
>false advertisements like how much the UK transfers to the EU
>smear campaigns against the EU, its parliament and Jean Claude Juncker
>false promises about easy deals with the EU which everyone knew weren't happening
>one Remainer even got killed by a Brexiteer a few days before the referendum
>now same Brexiteers want to block another referendum because they fear most people want to stay now Farange's narrative has been destroyed

Also regarding your post:
>spout fascist shit
>get called a nazi
>shriek in retaliation claiming you don't identify as nazi
Not everyone right of center are nazis but those who aren't want to separate themselves from nationalists.