Jow Forums feels pub thread

Jow Forums feels pub thread
the usual bartender seems to be taking a break off work so i tought i would fill in

the bar official radio (open to suggestions):xvipub.Caster.fm/

tender's a bit sleepy

Attached: 16.png (610x388, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WdYo3WlETY
youtube.com/watch?v=yNHdPPJGowY
youtube.com/watch?v=lMTZa82UVqE&list=RDlMTZa82UVqE&start_radio=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No replies?
Op goes out of his way to comfort strangers on the internet and gets no replies.

kek dw, its always a bit of a slow thread

MAKERS AND DIET COKE BAR KEEP. Went to the gym and protein now something for the edge while I do some work from home before I have to go in tmrow

here, how's life going

Attached: make.jpg (476x432, 166K)

Ok. Have to give up vidya probably while I study for the CPA and sequester myself off. This will probably take around a year. Hard to do while I work full time but its doable.

good luck with that, what vidya do you like?

good thread op. hope the radio stays up, listening rn

nice, anything to drink

uhh, how about an old fashioned?

Attached: odlfasc.jpg (720x720, 129K)

Are there any schizoids here? Hows life

im not a schizo sorry, i can offer you a drink though

trying to stay away from the stronger stuff lately, a beer is good

oh, sorry,here

Attached: beere.jpg (568x568, 78K)

Anythings fine I guess just not too strong

One pilsener, something czech if you have some in stock.

Why do I have to damn high expectations for everything? I cant go out one night and have a beer with a couple of friends without getting bummed out over the fact that nothing remotely exciting happened.

The story of my life, to damn high expectations, fuled by bad movies and books.

No wonder young dudes signed up for war 100 years back, it must have been the most eventful thing that ever happened to them between milking cows and getting pissed at the local taverna.

Am I just being ungrateful? Are we doomed to just be unsatisfied with everything by nature?

youtube.com/watch?v=-WdYo3WlETY

Attached: 1233609192020.jpg (323x367, 29K)

a guinness then.

Attached: guinness2.jpg (1200x800, 42K)

Bar tender here.
Been busy at work recently.
I have a discord if frens are interested:
/7HEwSUU

Attached: 1557197617997.png (600x579, 218K)

Listening to the radio while playing minecraft. Nice thread

Do you have the playlist for the radio?

here, a beer which i cant pronounce, are you the type to go camping/hiking?
maybe you are doing the wrong stuff

Attached: checz.jpg (223x226, 8K)

honestly why don't you just fuck off already

oh hey bud, its ok, want a drink
thats the usual bartender but yes, i have a playlist, its a list of the songs, (not all of them are from youtube)

u on a server or playing solo user?

I'll take a Guinness thank you.

Attached: j5V01xY.gif (801x438, 1.45M)

Hey user
This is gonna sound odd but I have a bit of an odd habit. I deliver beans to people and I am scared that it will make them think less of me. I am just so lonely and that is how I cope. How badly does it need to stop?

deliver beans?
what do you mean

Is it unsolicited?

Attached: CGJung.jpg (220x330, 14K)

oh its already at the counter, hows life?

Im playing solo. How about you user

Exactly what it sounds

yes

Any advice for a schizoaffective that can't control themselves?

Attached: pourinma459c.gif (404x370, 304K)

Life just keeps going. How are you?

Attached: fffee333444.gif (763x429, 163K)

i mean, how do you deliver beans, raw or cooked and why do you do it

thanks,

maybe I'm just in a rut and need to get out. I'm stuck in a place and going nowhere fast and the years fly me by.
I think alot of people think like me, we dream our lifes away without doing anything about it.

And I'll be back here in 6 months complaining about the same shit.

havent played Minecraft since notch shilled the alpha on /v/, how's it holding up?

Attached: 1551904714956.gif (263x239, 357K)

meh kinda the same, quite lonely and sad

I usually do it in cans. Once i sent a girl I used to like a huge bag of kidney beans

Do you a playlist on youtube? I want to listen to some of the songs on my spare time

barkeep, whatever has the highest caffeine content thank u

i have to stay awake and work on my masters dissertation so i have something to actually email my supervisor in the morning for an afternoon meeting

i've fucked up massively with my time management and i hate myself and academia and my life choices but hey ho gotta get this fucking chapter done

Attached: 1488905036465s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Why beans? Also, have you thought about doing charity work? If you want to do something nice for people in order to feel less lonely, it might be more fulfilling to do so in a context where it is appropriate and expected. Otherwise you leave people feeling uneasy or uncertain about you.
Do you leave cute little notes telling the recipients to have a nice day?

Made a song. I like it. Its about a pretty girl who probably likes me but I dont dare to do anything about it. So it makes me feel kinda down, but at least when the feels are over and I never see her again, I'll have created a song that I enjoy out of it, which puts me at peace.
I'd like a beer to this feel.

currently i dont have it, might make it tomorrow
and what compels you to do it?
i feel the same but i dont really wish for "adventure"

Could I get an alcohol-free beer please?

just some arcade games on a server called Hive. prop hunt rn while listening to this radio.comfy

I hope things get better for you

Attached: wQ2qzhmfff111.gif (800x450, 1.15M)

I did used to do something like that but it never really did much. My grandfather died of a heart attack and I did use to do door to door work for those kinds of orginizations

a personal favourite for such occasions, how long til you are done with it?

Attached: assault.jpg (356x646, 32K)

Idrk man. I just want to show people I care and I am not to good socially

hey thats neat, you made me curious, do you have it online

Hello fellow schizoid
>Hows life
same as always, short term pretty ok, long term pretty screwed. Hows yours user?

thank you user
i really dont know what to say, maybe show them you care by offering them a dinner at a place or something similar

here, how are you today?

Attached: noalc.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Its good I guess

I guess I can try. At least it's more straightforward.

I've been isolated in my apartment for about a month. Been on anxiety meds and still go outside to buy food and go to the gym, so life's not too bad. My anxiety's been pretty low as a direct result. I'm pretty much stuck in this stationary position until I get my tip rhinoplasty, then I'll have the confidence to go out and talk to people.

I've been having a lot of conflicting feelings about it. I have enough money to go through with it, I've wanted the surgery for ages, and the thought of being rid of what I perceive as a burden on my face really excites me. I think I'll be handsome if I take it off, honestly. Thing is, I feel bad because on some level I know I've always been an outcast because of my social anxiety and it's probable that the mistreatment I feel because of my face could be in my head, but it's something I still really wanna do, even if my parents are sad about it. I'm just glad I'm not making them pay for it. Better to just do it than regret having the face I do for the rest of my life.

Also, hand me some wine.

Its unfinished. Guess its more like "i am making" than "made". Got all the lyrics and most of the instrumental finished tho so its just some work from being done.

here, white, how much is that surgery?

Attached: blanc.jpg (201x251, 4K)

ta muchly
still gotta few more sections to finish up and then proofreading (gotta pluck 1000 more words out of fucking nowhere and find some sources that make me sound clever) so hopefully i can catch a couple hours of sleep soon
i'm about halfway through now for the entire thing, the deadline is august so no worries there (hahahahahahaaaaaa....)

Pink gin and lemonade please. I'm at the most contempt and happiest I've ever been in my life.

ah ok, does she seem to enjoy being around you?

yeah, discussion about schizoid pd is pretty rare but I guess there is not much to say about it

Thanks. Around 2000-3000. Don't think it'll matter too much long term since I'm planning on being a lawyer but it still makes me feel guilty from time to time. Like I'm finding the solution to a problem that's miniscule compared to the other stuff that's wrong with me. I'm trying to improve in my own way but it's sad that I've just got to come to terms with the fact that I'll just never be a social, extroverted person.

Cherish that feel user, I happy on your behalf, genuinely.
Save it for a rainy day.

Cheers mate.

Attached: Beer.jpg (2048x1536, 306K)

here, thats good, what happened

Attached: lemgin.jpg (680x1020, 72K)

at least its good you'll like your appearance more.
oh thats really good, you got time

Thanks mate all the best

Working a job that while monotomous pays well and that let's me live well. Ever since I went my own way I've become so much more happier and that bitches aren't worth shit

oh thats nice, happy for you

that's true, maybe I'm just overthinking it. I guess just being able to worry about having a personality without questioning my looks would make it worth it. luckily it's not intrusive so i'll be back on my feet in a week's time.

nice tunes by the way, mind putting on Cockroach King?

Feeling a lot better than usual. Nearly no Jow Forums today just lurked a bit. Spent some time outside instead.

You're all people worthy of love and appreciation.
I wish you all luck, happiness and purpose in life.

Attached: 1470589747670.jpg (604x453, 116K)

uhh it will come a bit later, i have a bit of a queue for the radio
oh do you think Jow Forums makes you sad?

nice trips. that's good, it's healthy to disconnect every once in a while.

thanks, bro. you too

Can you throw this one on barkeep?
youtube.com/watch?v=yNHdPPJGowY

not that user but at this point it's the bulk of my daily activity, and it's starting to get boring.

ill put it on after the other request

You should block the site and take a few months off. I was in the same spot as you a while back. It's fun on occasion, but if you overindulge, you're bound to get bored. Lemme guess, you feel some level of brain fog, maybe your head aches a bit, and threads feel really uninteresting even if you actually click on them?

This is one of the few places I can feel welcome in, the rest of the world hates me. I've got very little friends due to shit social skills, I'm absolutely useless to society, and I've got no talent. Suicide seems nicer each day. it sucks

>Lemme guess, you feel some level of brain fog, maybe your head aches a bit, and threads feel really uninteresting even if you actually click on them?
I feel like this about everything in my life. I dont think it's a problem specific about Jow Forums in particular.

i understand that feeling, why do you think i make these threads, are you a neet?

youtube.com/watch?v=lMTZa82UVqE&list=RDlMTZa82UVqE&start_radio=1

this one too op. still listening to the radio, from the start

hmm not exactly, I currently have pretty much nothing to do for a couple of weeks and I'm starting to get really bored of everything. I have nothing more to watch and spend most of my day scrolling through this site. But there is only so much content it generates. There is just nothing left that I can truly enjoy, everything I try turns tiresome after a few days

>52659674

No, just life kicking my ass

uh the queue is a bit long and im going to sleep in a bit, im in britain too

Have you tried reading? Do some different I guess

had me a bottle of rum please, I've been dealing with nihilism lately and it hasn't been good for my mental health and I'm also sick of the woke society gaining up on me for being a white man it makes me feel alone, lost and usless

here, you shouldnt care about them, the npc meme is surprisingly true

Attached: rocks.jpg (764x713, 154K)

Why not try picking up some new hobbies and disconnecting from the internet? I'd suggest running and weight lifting. Brain fog only really kicks in when you've been inactive for a while and the difficulty of physical activity should send some dopamine your way. What you're in is a state brought about from overindulgence. A bit of pain sounds like the right medicine.

See advice above. Usually the most gratifying things are the ones that are difficult.

>the rest of the world hates me

or at least ignores he fact that I exist

okay peeps, sorry but im sleepy and tomorrow im sleepy, have to close the thread,ill be open tomorrow as usual cya

Attached: 16.png (610x388, 356K)

>life skyrocketing to above average all of sudden in literally every way
>already acknowledge people are going to start treating me differently
>thinking of those interactions in a few months from people who brushed me off all the time, and the only reason for it being my life being so much better even though my self is the exact same

Attached: 582.jpg (1600x1064, 154K)

see ya around barkeep.

it just sucks that I'm being left out and rejected by women because I don't meet their woke standards, also with nihilism you realize that nobody alive right now means anything and we including the universe are all going to die it's all one big cosmic accident and I'm forced to take part in it "we live in a society"

nighty bartender

Why do you care about women who don't align with your values? Forget about 'em. Enjoy life in the way that suits you best. You can say that we don't matter to which I would have to say, who the fuck cares? What would "meaning" anything even entail? Don't stress it. Not mattering doesn't matter.

Yeah. We used to be classmates but we no longer are so I doubt we'll see much of each other now. She talked to me the other day but it was a really bland conversation so I doubt this will go anywhere.

>Brain fog only really kicks in when you've been inactive for a while and the difficulty of physical activity should send some dopamine your way.

Dont know about that. I spent a year in the army (conscript) and I had these melancholic and depressed moods back then when I was in good physical shape and got pushed to my limits.

My dad is the same way and he works with his hands for a living. I just think it's in the family.

Some training wouldnt hurt though, you're right about that.