"A-user=kun... you'd fiht for my rights, w-wouldnt you?"

>"A-user=kun... you'd fiht for my rights, w-wouldnt you?"

Attached: lcxdg6j6ihv01.jpg (709x1398, 105K)

Look, whilst I don't mind you taking hormones if you lop of your genitals don't expect people to think you're sane.

Y-yeah I would.... =O.O=

>user=kun
>user equal kun
>user equal /k-oon/
You just call me a nigger, faggot?

Attached: 1548625316808.jpg (740x691, 83K)

i don't even care about myself
why would i care about other people? lol

Fight? I won't get in your way but you are crazy if you think I'm not lazy.

>"A-=user=kun... youd fiht for my rights, w=wouldnt you?"

Attached: HlQ6Ym2sGbLFJFCFIz0ba-MuuU8Ua6BvgxzQMx8j6l3JCva_WkhRsh4sqbytf-V7yliq9NYl0LhDOa5CzM5_OFhTNFev314c4vhq (500x375, 46K)

I take the hrt but my bf won't let me get the surgery UwU not that I want to, anyway.

Just shut the hell up, twitter fag. We all know you're gonna post this on your little timelines and complain about how we are "getting owned by "the trannies". You're gonna get 6,000 retweets like everyone else does when "da righties get rekted UwU".

No, just shut the hell up. We don't give a flying ape shit about trans people. This is a board about venting, not about you and your furry artists on twitter. Just kys unless your from Jow Forums

Attached: Wolfenstein 3d Tarrant edition.png (794x934, 1.17M)

So when are you traps gonna realize the only way to win your rights is via guerilla war? These incels oppress you, the government bans the right for you to marry and have equality. It is time to rise up in armed struggle against the hetero oppressors!

>assuming everyone here is an Incel

God what a faggot

sorry fag I fight for nothing

Ill fight for anything, I just like violence.

>you wouldn't fight for mine so why would I fight for yours?

I'll fight for your right to this dick

I'll fight for the right for trans individuals to have access to legalized suicide, since it's clearly something important to them considering 40% of them commit suicide.
Imagine how many more would have the opportunity to free themselves if it were legalized for them!

Daily reminder that there is a reason trannies hide behind 2d images

Attached: 2F498541-0890-47AF-B521-8683ED93D555.png (1250x700, 982K)

shut up bigot, this is STUNNING AND BRAVE

Attached: AAAAA.png (593x1215, 1.16M)

I am Jazz fans are cancer

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-231415.png (2560x1440, 1.51M)

Cat girls don't exist though.

kill yourself tranny faggot, be the 44%

Attached: 1559003311261.png (1176x634, 459K)