23 yo male with 23 yo gf

>23 yo male with 23 yo gf
>been going out 4-5 years
>shes a teacher, starts a new job at a new school about a month ago
>starts to develop feelings for another teacher
>starts hanging out with him all the time (his place after school)
>never has any time for me anymore, looks at me as if im a ghost
>she tells me shes considering breaking up with me about a week ago, says she cant do it cause she loves me too much and doesnt what to make a decision she might regret
>talk to her multiple times since then and try to understand whats going on
>says shes growing as a person and her views are changing
>bullshit.jpg
>tells me she needs time and space to think about things
>hangs out with him constantly while ignoring me, they do everything together now
>says they even talked about going overseas together (wtf its been a month)
>always says 'maybe' or 'idk' when i confront her about her feelings for this guy
>it was my birthday on monday and thats pretty much the only time ive seen her in a week, not her usual self and seems to not give a shit about me

where do i go from here? pretty positive i want to break up with her and just move on with my life but letting go is so hard considering i love her and we've been through a lot together.
idk if i want her or just the company.

i dont actually believe shes cheating on me, without proof i have to give her the benefit of the doubt. but she clearly has feelings for this guy and doesnt see me the same anymore.

what would you do?

Attached: istockphoto-580107862-612x612.jpg (612x408, 33K)

Break up with her. Take at least a few months to yourself and then decide if you want to reassess the relationship. She might not be cheating on you physically but there's definitely some emotional stuff going on

also when you break up with her she's probably going to be telling you how there's nothing going on with that guy and she loves you so much more, but don't listen to it

i dont think i could get back with her if we broke up. im not that kind of person. she says she thinks about what to do everyday and i actually think she wants me gone out of the picture so she can move on, but shes too pussy to do anything about it

she always tries to reassure me but i can see through the bs.
im not being delusional am i?

You're not. Tell her you want to break up with her and tell her you want to make it no-contact. Make sure you specifically imply "no-contact". If she tries fighting it, that means she wants to keep you as a side piece.

i think you're right.
she said she may not know for months what she wants to do.
i feel like shes trying to test the waters outside of our relationship, but keep me around in case it doesnt work out.
but fuck being someones second option, i aint about to endure months of pain and sadness to have a chance to stay with someone like that

>what would you do?
I would travel, take some time away from her, and asses where I'm at in life and where I I'm going, and if being with her will give the stability and happiness to purse my life goals.
gl op.

Just cut her out before anything drastic happens. Don't make the mistake I made and just stay around.

by take some time away, do you mean a break? or break up with her and see where im at in a few months?

what happened? did you stick around and then get burned anyway?

Dude she's cheating on you, get rid of her. No way in hell she actually loves you if she's spending all her time with a faggy teacher. Tell her to pack her things and enjoy her new life with him. She'll probably start freaking out when she realizes she'll be living paycheck to paycheck as he blows his pauper teacher salary traveling abroad. Then you can point and laugh at her

take a break, not break up, you have both been together for a very long time, it would be a shame to throw that all away, if you can work through it.
>see where im at in a few months?
yes, it's key that you know what you want to do and how you feel, but it's not just about you, she needs the break as well to figure out what she wants to do with her life, she needs to make a decision as well, and you both have to respect w/e the other decides, or seek counseling or w/e to make it work if that is what you both want.

She doesnt want the guilt or the social backlash of breaking off a 5 year relationship
She's waiting for you to do it my nizzle
On the off chance im wrong, you should still break up with her because her behavior is completely inappropriate

haha thanks bro, love the honesty. both her parents are filthy rich lawyers so shes never gonna be poor, but knowing that she and him get paid like shit gives me a bit of joy haha

Have you considered taking your normgroid problem elsewhere

thats what shes been saying, doesnt want to make a regrettable decision. i can respect that. but pretty much replacing me while keeping me tied to a piece of string feels like shit.
its a pretty good idea going for a break, but im torn between that and just straight dumping her

yea i feel like you're right. she says stuff like 'i understand if this is too hard for you and you have to do what you gotta do'
clearly she wants out, right?

haha yea, you might see me on Jow Forums later lol

Why wait?

Not trying to be completely snarky. They may give better advice than us

sounds good to me, doing it right now

I dont think she could make it more obvious. She wants some ground to tell people it was "mutual" or even make you look like the jerk. I would just give it to her because at this point youre on the cuck clock.

i dont think its for social reasons, she has no friends and my friends dont give a fuck about her.
shes relied on me for company and friendship for 5 years, cant help but feel like shes found a 'better' version of me to do the same shit with.
definitely feels like im on the cuck clock lol

If she was THAT willing to cheat on you after 4/5 years she is a garbage person and was probably already checked out of the relationship before she met this dude just do a favor for the both of you and pull the trigger and end the relationship then take some time t heal grow then find yourself a cutie my man good luck

Attached: 927e6c9279daa15b69ac11d0237cb0341c23362dba0190d0cf7b6e2c4ea0cdd1.jpg (550x481, 46K)

we were actually doing great, before she started there. but i see your point. looks like it might be the way to go. plenty of cuties out there, thanks bro

>but pretty much replacing me while keeping me tied to a piece of string feels like shit.
lol dude she is not keeping you tied, or stringing you along, you are actually still her bf, you are both still dating, this ain't no e-dating larp shit dude. "Considering" breaking up is not the same as actually breaking up, take the break, and tell her when you come back you want her to straight up tell you what she wants to do.
It seems to me like you already know what you want, you want out, so at least this way if she breaks it off its on her not you, and if she still wants to work it out you get to have the pleasure to tell her to fuck off.
win win either way.

don't feel like her bf right now.
i think i do know what i want, i just needed to hear it from other perspectives. you make a good point

Demand that she let you have anal sex with her, for your birthday present. Secretly video it. Piss in her after you shoot your load, pull out, and then dump her for being a lousy lay.

This is so bad that I think it's some kind of cuck larp. If it isn't, it's time to move on.
Don't take a "break" if you're someone who couldn't come back after the break with the presumption that she was fucking this dude while you weren't there and have no issues. If you truly aren't there kind of person to break up then get back together, a break might not be right for you.
You've had a long relationship, you don't have to do "no contact" if for whatever reason you feel she deserves more than that.
Whatever you do, the problems you're having and things you are feeling need some sort of resolution. You did the right thing by bringing it up with her and trying to communicate, but it doesn't look like she has put any of your worries to rest or provided closure of the issue in any way. Eventually, the only way out of by ending the relationship. I've been there, I wanted her to work with me, but she didn't, so there was really nowhere else to go. Even if this guy is just a friend of hers your relationship is damaged right now, and the only way to fix it is both parties helping. I think you've tried your best, and she doesn't seem interested. I guess what I'm saying is don't let anyone tell you it isn't important or to just wait it out, because that isn't gonna go well.

The "just friends" meme needs to die already
She's going to leave you for this faggot. Thing is, their relationship was built on rocky grounds. He will leave her as easily as she left you.