Pay almost $4K to see gf for first time, bought tickets and everything 3 days b4 going

>pay almost $4K to see gf for first time, bought tickets and everything 3 days b4 going
>pay for everything for everything for her while visiting
>get bj but no sex so still a virgin
>come back home
>she tells me a few days later she hasn't been sure if she still loves me since a week b4 the visit
>wants too take break to see if she even wants to stay with me
This girl actually waited until I spent all my money on her to finally let me know. This is completely fucked

Attached: Photo Apr 21, 11 34 16 PM(1).jpg (1197x1451, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>spending all your money on an internet gf
no, it is you who is fucked, retard

lol get fucked
no sympathy for orbiters like you, its not like a thousand people havent done this before and gotten the same result

Another user gets BTFO. Sorry dude.

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Bretty good chuckle thanks OP

you're a moron

after dating over a year, you would like to at least have hope in the person. guess that was definitely a mistake

go back and punish her
all traitors should burn

this is why you dont e-date or do "long distance" shit. relationships and by extension love is only physical, you cant fake it with nice letters or cute pictures. the only way you can foster a relationship is by being IN PERSON, ROUTINELY, with that girl. otherwise there isnt a single thing stopping you or her from leaving, which is what she did

>$4k for a blowjob

this is the only good post itt. it's not her fault you're incompatible even though she shouldn't have kept her doubts to herself, you could have saved the money.

and all you got out of it was a BJ LMFAO r.i.p my guy

Attached: ced64.jpg (620x348, 15K)

On the bright side, at least she didn't trick you into marrying her just so that she could divorce rape you in a few months

Bro I'm very sad to say but she is almost certainly fucking with another dude behind your back bro no quality relationship has a "break" that's not how it works long term she's fucking around and then coming back to you cuz she see you as convenient. If she still love you she will commit and make it work as much as possible otherwise she got a sloppy definition of love which is very serious and powerful.

I would just charge it to the game user, 4k is an expensive bj but still could have been worse just learn from that mistake. If the bitch wasn't going to split the cost that's a huge red flag that she wasn't invested.

Attached: 1550638915139.png (500x522, 120K)

Look at the bright side, at least you didn't pay 4 grand just for a hand job.

So did she at least swallow? What excuse did she give as to why you didn't fuck? Headache, period, not in the mood?

You could have gotten a quality prostitute for that kind of money or gone on vacation to a destitute country and picked up a wife (who presumably would fuck you) for that. You got bamboozled.

she spit since my cum hitting the back of her throat triggered her gag reflex. And since she is a virgin, everytime I started pushing against her hymen she said it hurt too much

Probably broke up because your dick was too small lmaoo

Its lil above avg 6 inch, I doubt a virgin like her expects more

Attached: dick.jpg (720x960, 73K)

After I said im done with this bs and I want to break up, now she is saying she is committed and can't imagine a life without me. She acts like just because she said this, I can just force myself on her when she next visits me even if she says no.

Attached: Capture.jpg (175x70, 3K)

mmm i love hairy men

This is especially true for women. They have a lot more options both online and irl. Can't believe some people still fall for the e-gf meme.

fuck off gay boi

tell her she needs to come visit you ASAP on her dime.
wait is this copy pasta? dejavu

She said she will visit me in 2 months so she has enough money because this trip will now be on her. If I'm not paying for it at least I have nothing to lose, but I already lost all my savings so that ain't saying much.

Expose her nudes everywhere you can bro.
Photoshop an ugly rotter pussy on top of her own first tho.

Pity blowjobs are the best blowjobs user, even better than sex lul

ya dun goofed user, always have savings for a rainy day.
2 months is a long time, I would stay with her.... but don't forget how easy it was for her to say that shit

>U
>Cus
>tht
Social media thot lexicon, fucking bail as soon as possible and never look back.

>4k on plane tickets

where the fuck does she live? Its like 500 dollars to fly anywhere in the united states.

>lexicon
that is a nice word user, I wish I saw it more often.

Attached: 1555913223664.png (361x363, 146K)

It wasn't even a pity blow job. She was on her period and constantly getting me to suck her tits and eat her ass. I personally wasn't in the mood to nut, I just wanted to cuddle, but she pulled my dick out and went wild on it because she really wanted to make me cum. Just another thing that makes this whole situation so mind boggling.

Its fine, I got a good place to work for the summer that will make the amount of savings i had in less than a month. An I'm definitely not forgetting this bullshit.

Housing, Rental, Food, Events. Shit adds up man.

Spending money on a girl is money well spent, don't worry about it

I might've just wasted $4k, but I'm sure as hell not cucked enough to believe this bullshit. You should only spend money on people who deserve it and treat you right.

That's an unusual compliment, but thanks.