Who else here /literallydying/ but wishes they weren't? I can't be the only one. Fuck this gay Earth

Who else here /literallydying/ but wishes they weren't? I can't be the only one. Fuck this gay Earth.

Attached: 72429935.jpg (357x313, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcPWU59Luoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>6
how are you dying user. Y. Mous?

Freak medical accident from being prescribed sleeping pills causing CNS dysfunction and progressive respiratory distress.

Sometimes feel like I could be
/lifted/ at any moment

Find god before you die

Attached: DF0297FE-BC1A-4CF9-BAE7-4EF8FFB48CEA.jpg (900x900, 52K)

God would despise me for the horrors I've accidentally caused

>origan
fuck this gay life

Attached: 1558048979725.gif (740x900, 1012K)

How certain are your doctors about this? I would get a second opinion user.

I recommend the upinishads user
understanding of karma can hopefully alleviate some fear of death

actually, you're in a hurry
try some alan watts instead
youtube.com/watch?v=fcPWU59Luoc

I am so so sorry user. We are here to talk about anything if you want to.

Get into hard drugs pussy

Wanna be my bf?,) orginj

Death isn't real. You were born from the Father, and you are returning to Him. You will be born from Him again, and return to Him again, in an endless dance. Recognize this dance, and you'll have no qualms.
"So, understand the Light [He answered], and make friends with it."

Attached: 0_6CI8AOolgn7-NSiA.png (1024x794, 1.81M)

Kek whatever helps you sleep at night
In an original manner ofc

None of it compares to the horrors that God has purposely caused.

you will dissapear into nothingness dont listen to these niggers

"But to the Mind-less ones, the wicked and depraved, the envious and covetous, and those who murder do and love impiety, I am far off, yielding my place to the Avenging Daimon, who sharpening the fire, tormenteth him and addeth fire to fire upon him, and rusheth on him through his senses, thus rendering him the readier for transgressions of the law, so that he meets with greater torment; nor doth he ever cease to have desire for appetites inordinate, insatiately striving in the dark"

Why is your story any more valid or truthful than anyone else's story? What do you think you know that they don't?

Life sometimes seems pointless year by year i remember begin 16 and playing games all day giving a shit about my future and now that im 23 and doing the same its weird

There is only one Truth, and it echoes through all stories.

Not all religions agree on everything. You don't have a monopoly on the truth.

Make the changes you want in your life user. If you reach out to people then they will likely aid you in achieving your goals.

No dude, it's a blessing. Given the tides of our time, and the way our world has always been, it's a god damn blessing. Please keep your family near you. Let them know how much you love them. Anyone who's ever wronged you, let them know that you love them. Your exes, let them know that in spite of everything you love them.

In death everything falls away except the most raw beauty of your existence. Do not forget to express it. Because it WILL be felt, if you let it be. Peace be with you brother (I'm not even a religionfag). I love you in some very very small way despite not knowing you.

No, fucking no. God understands those situations better than you do. And so god will also love you for them. There is no vengeance in the afterlife. God simply says, "I know that fucking feel, bro". And then he lets you go.

I wish I would die every day but I'm sure it would be the opposite if I were dying.

I'm not saying they agree on everything. I'm saying there is only one Truth, and that Truth is represented in most major religions, because there is only one major truthhood, that Man himself is God, and it is the true understanding of this fact that constitutes gnosis.
"But All-Father Mind, being Life and Light, did bring forth Man co-equal to Himself, with whom He fell in love, as being His own child; for he was beautiful beyond compare, the Image of his Sire. In very truth, God fell in love with His own Form; and on him did bestow all of His own formations"

sometimes im worried im dying

i get intense cramps a couple times a month and almost everyday i have incredibly foamy urine which ive read can be a sign of kidney disease

i dont think its because of too much protein in the urine at least i hope not because im a vegetarian and i have no idea where its coming from

Attached: 1558500689421.jpg (1080x1002, 43K)

>Who else here /literallydying/
lucky you

>Man himself is God, and it is the true understanding of this fact that constitutes gnosis.
If someone does not actually believe this then what makes you right and them wrong? After all, the burden of proof does fall upon the believer in most cases.

Try drinking more water and getting a medical checkup user.

This is a belief in much the same way as blue is a belief, e.g. its an axiomatic sensation/experience. This sensation can be had through rigorous study of scripture, or from meditation.

As far as I'm concerned, if it cannot be proven empirically, then it cannot be proven at all. Rationalism only goes so far and faith is utterly useless as a source of evidence. For example, if I claim that unicorns exist or that there is a teapot floating around in the asteroid belt, then is it your responsibility to disprove those claims or is it my responsibility to provide some proof for them in the first place? I cannot reason you out of a position that you did not reason yourself into.

What are you dying of, OP?