Mfw my cup size is too small to ever have a bf

>mfw my cup size is too small to ever have a bf
Welp. Guess im doomed.

Attached: hugme.jpg (640x640, 85K)

You clearly haven't been around here long enough to know that a lot of the men here idolize small boobs.

Guys literally don't care about boobs
It's a sociological myth
Either they pretend to, or they're DD+ fetishists because they feel like they're supposed to be
You're cool. Someone will love you,

Why do you guys fall for that obvious bait? we already know the bitch regardless of tit size will get multitudes of guys to choose from. Just creating a Tinder or Bumble account and she will have 30 matches in 10 minutes.

Attached: cDXxGHA.jpg (929x960, 78K)

Its NOT bait. Im a real female. Every single fucking day I lurk here I have to see "titcow titcow titcow double D mommy gf titcow" and it makes me make to shoot myself.

Attached: 1558028378269.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Shut the fuck up, cunt. Delete this thread.

No. Go fuck yourself, Im sharing my feels here. Go whine somewhere else bitch

Tranny if i see you i am going to hurt you

Attached: large (23).jpg (720x900, 61K)

fact is when a flat chest hugs you, your hearts are closer than big tit thots

WOAH are you the real Ciara??? :000
can I breast feed on your soggy nip nips??? Pwsssss :,3

I like flat smooth chests, because I can hold you closer.

Attached: 1557537249622.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

No. Im sunny. Insomnia-chan here again

Attached: 1518320028014.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

I don't really mind about girl's chest size, and I'm sure some of us don't mind that too.

>tfw have a very upturned female nose
>getting dorsal hump removal to make it even more feminine
>have a strong as fuck chin that makes me overly masculine

Do I transition bros?

Attached: 1454916.1486347994.jpg (240x240, 7K)

This is some real insecure shit. Big breasts are not objectively better so I don't get why.

tfw sucking your tiddes makes them closer to your heart than triple E bitch tiddies

I will start a friendship with you and see how it goes for free. I'm not shallow.

I got jumped once and they rearranged my nose in such a way that it looks better now.
Never got around to thank them.

>strong as fuck chin
No. That's one of the biggest tells

Yeah but I can always get FFS to reduce the size of my chin, all of my other features are feminine and its my one masculine quality.

Lucky duck, its costing me $5000 to get rid of a fucking hump in my nose (not a jewish downturned nose)

Attached: 12312414124.png (500x600, 880K)

so goddamn perfect

Attached: 1558311989278.png (298x390, 157K)

The woman I'm dating has a J cup size. I've never been with anyone that huge, it's a little overwhelming honestly. They're fun to play with, but I think smaller tits are easier to handle in bed.

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190523_Snapchat-1_1.jpg (1440x2230, 375K)

flat chest big ass is the ideal female form.

Let's see what you're working with

What's your cup size? If it's above A and below D you're trash and I wouldn't fuck you.

jesus christ user don't waste this

>Im a real female
So wtf are you doing here? This isnt tumblr, this is Jow Forums. Girls are not welcome here. Go and get a boob job or do some squats. problem solved. Now fuck off slut, youre not a real woman.

Attached: black and white huge tits.jpg (751x900, 196K)

Tits or gfto.
You should know the rules.

Who the fuck even cares about tit size? It's all about the quality of the cunny.

You can make up for that by enchancing your attractive features or becoming highly skilled at sexual things.

If you are a biological female I'll be your ebf.

>I am going to overlook all the chestlet fans because I need to feel drama
Get those tiny nips into my bed, reeeeeeee!

Every cool person Ive ever met had zero tiddy so unless you got like negative tiddy you alright

just bee yourself stupid grill

>God tier
B and C cup
>Good tier
A Cup
>Meh tier
D Cup
>Shit tier
Smaller than A and bigger than D

Honest to god, tit size doesn't matter that much - the shape/color/size of the nipples matters a lot more. I won't fuck a girl with pancake nipples.

>this is how my comments make chestlets feel

All according to keikaku

Butthurt post

Keep telling yourself that sweetheart. Every man notices girls boobs before anything. Its like the equivalent of a hand shake. It their are shit then the girls rating just dropped.

OP don't tie your selfworth to shallow, fetishistic dumb fuck men. You're worthwhile because of what on the inside :)

I would want to shoot myself if I was female and lurked here, too. This place is a straight up toxic shithole, and doubly so for women. Do yourself a favor and leave: you get nothing here but the most negative and hateful side of people, and it's not how people really are.

I wanna spray you with my dna

HAHhahhahahahahahah nice cope roastie

Attached: 1543573955976.jpg (1200x900, 204K)

>tfw dick size too small (3.5 inches hard) to ever have a gf

I wonder if Ciara is still getting plowed by that old dude.

>and doubly so for women
Then dont come here then. Women choose to post here, we dont make them come here. Jow Forums will never change, misogyny has always been the core competent of the board the one truew uniting factor all robots share. Women rocked up after gamgergate and the election when pepe became a main stream meme.

>Tfw 25 year old virgin with shit together and finally over not being the top 5% of men who get to fuck all the wammen
>Are literally no actual IRL women neets/robots to share life with so stuck alone in silence for the rest of my life smoking blunts and watching reruns of That '70s Show

Well, fuck.

Attached: eyjpv4vl5j031.jpg (712x530, 45K)

you know the drill, tits or- wait

unfortunately I'm not a '''roastie'''

Be my chestlet gf then, large breasts are gross and become saggy.
Also chestlets are usually thin, which is more important than breast size.

how can these retards fall for this shit-tier bait?

tits or gtfo
o wait