Peak clown world?

how can a man become such a cuck and how can a women be so cruel?

surely both of them know what's happening here, the dude knows she is getting railed by other guys, and this bitch knows this guy is probably in a world of pain, how is this possible?

Attached: betaoverlord.png (466x960, 733K)

literally i wonder if between suicide and this life, i would choose this life. I mean can you possibly reach such a state of mind to convice yourself to feel happy with this?

Maybe they are FWB

Who honestly cares? I don't consider anyone with IQ below 120 to be a real self-aware human person, the brownian motion of normies and their irrelevant social dramas is at best amusing like a good nature documentary.

>hosanna

lmao

>10 years of grooming
>??
>profit
some guys are in it for the long con

I've read this several times over and still have no idea who's what

Attached: 59367906363673.jpg (600x600, 333K)

barely made it, hello fellow self aware person

Attached: iq.jpg (1675x743, 120K)

Das terrible mane

Nobody will be able to articulate why this is wrong. Everyone is happy.

I dont think I would care that much as long as she bears 3 of my children in return

Attached: 98705934.jpg (720x1150, 100K)

Plot twist: he fucks the kid

i don't think she fucks him mate

The guy is just a friend, but he's investing all his time, energy, and likely money into raising that thot's daughter. He's not getting anything in return. He's even worse than a cuck who at least gets some social and fiscal benefits from being married.

Unless, as some other user suggested, he plans on marrying the daughter when she's legal.

She wouldn't call him a friend repeatedly and say that she hopes he find a woman one day if there was anything romantic or sexual going on between them.

I have respect for men who marry/date single mothers. My dad did that, I have a half brother, but this? I feel nothing but a deep sadness for that man. This is what inceldom does to modern males, JFL @ our chances

Honestly i can dig it. Its basically like helping your sister raise your niece.

Guy is alright looking so im sure he gets plenty of action follwing the dennis system.

Attached: TheDENNISSystem.png (624x352, 249K)

Maybe they live together to save money and the dude just helps the mom raise the kid?

even if it was real, she is clearly humiliating him on social media

>I don't consider anyone with IQ below 120 to be a real self-aware human person, the brownian motion of normies and their irrelevant social dramas is at best amusing like a good nature documentary.

Attached: e04.png (706x973, 734K)

Yeah, honestly I don't get why everyone is upset. Except that they are self-inserting as the man presuming he wants to fuck her but can't, which makes robots the betas

Maybe seems humiliating to other guys, but it definitely demonstrates value to all the girls who read it.

Besides girls like that tend to have frenemies all over the place so im sure they are hitting him up to fuck him just to spite the single mom in the OP

>it definitely demonstrates value to all the girls who read it

hell no man it just demonstrate to other girl that this guy's ressources are easy to have without trading affection or sex in return, they will ask him favors or money but he won't be getting poon any time soon

jokes on her, he is railing hosana behind her back

Again youre thinking like a guy, not a girl

Honestly this is the dream--I don't have to get into a relationship with a woman and I can spend all my time with a kid. Sounds cool.

Why does she KEEP saying it, she has to just KEEP fucking saying it over and over again. She knows exactly what she's doing, she knows that it probably tortures him like jeez you've beaten him down already why do you have to gloat you sadistic cunt

>DUDE it's a CLOWN WORLD everything is ABSURD nothing even MATTERS just have fun
>WHAT THE FUCK LOOK AT THIS DEGENERATE BEHAVIOR THIS WORLD IS FUCKED WHY IS THIS ALLOWED
Your specific idea of "traditional values" are all that matters. Everything else is just ABSURD and WACKY though.
This totally isn't a completely RETARDED way of thinking *honk honk*
Oh yeah by the way I'm TOTALLY not a Jow Forums poster lol what are you retarded it's just a meme stupid leftists.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

This post articulated what I've been wanting to say for a while

God this is making me so mad. This person is not a man... he is a fucking worm.

NEVER EVER give women a god damn fucking thing without exchanging something similar of value in return.

I guess if she is really funny (never happens) or does something nice to you, you could give her attention/a compliment. But this is fucking ridiculous.

He's doesn't have easy access to sex at all dude. He just comes off like a standup guy, which might help him find a legit nice girl who loves him but he's being hella cucked.

Virtue signalers are the biggest cucks but they aren't incel. They just get cheated on a lot.

nice girls go for assholes though, even more so than normal girls/not so nice girls

he gets accepted by another person and she's very comfortable to be with him. seeing that she lets him take care of her kids and is willing to touch her.

The part where being a parent is the one who takes the responsibility to raise is true though.
Therefore by that logic many women shouldn't be recognized as competent parent though.
The absolute cuck part is that he doesn't even get to fuck her though, that's just plain sad.

take my reddit gold

I would impregnate and abandon that whore so badly

CRINGE.

>using her child to get close to her
Cucked zoomer move, waste time and effort, won't even get laid

>using YOUR child to get close to her
Evolved state of sugar daddy, you won't even have to waste any money on her, only spend on your own kid. Bitch gets wet in the pants for the mature provider without ever seeing a dime herself.

>she's using him to take care of her daughter probably even expecting him to provide for her college tuition

That's vile as fuck man. I wouldn't hesitate a second to say this shit to his face.

this dude is buffed and out of her league. i'm sure he just cares for the kid, since her mother is a whore. he seems like a good guy but he's just retarded and someone took advantage of his kindness.

>this dude is buffed

the dude is an absolute manlet dyel

You guys don't understand that breaking down gender roles (feminism) will allow guys like this to get girls--he won't be chided as a beta male or whatever
Since women's taste in men is socially conditioned and not inherent. Because your talking points are inherently essentialist--that's why you won't agree.

This story only becomes sad if you assume the guy isn't getting laid elsewhere

it's one thing to be a father figure like an uncle or something, it's another to behave like the actual father. She calls him the dad, she speaks of coparenting. The guy deserves to have his own family, not to dedicate all his energy into a relation with no future for him. When she actually finds a husband and moves out, what will he be left with ? That's what's sad about it, she says he deserves a woman that treats him well but she's keeping him from finding it. Again, nothing wrong with being an uncle but this is clearly beyond that

>am manlet dyel

Can confirm. Girls don't respect us unless we are nice.

>GO BEST FRIEND
>THATS MY BEST FRIEND
this has been posted before

Attached: angry boy.jpg (820x711, 133K)

if he gets barred from seeing the kid, the woman deserves to get killed.

>Since women's taste in men is socially conditioned and not inherent.

That is where you are mistaken.
Her signaling to the group is conditioned, her pussy screaming PUT THAT HUNK INSIDE ME is still pure instinct.

Only really introspective girls can override pussy with mind, those are raresame with males and their dick honestly.

Most will say what seems 'expected' of them in the open or on socmedia, but yet spread legs for what makes them itch when the booze is downed and the club lights are low.

you're just wrong dude ; it's not instinct at all. The messaging in media is still a real thing--people heralded as the PEAK OF MASCULINITY are not guys like in the OP. So called beta males are still constantly made fun of--it's seen as totally normal.
The problem is that whilst left ideology on paper is something people kind of believe, nobody actually does in practice.

As long as we have gender divides, women are going to be brainwashed into liking chad. Strengthening gender roles (traditions) is going to worsen the problem.
Because right now some women are sometimes dating 'effeminate' men, but that's going to happen less and less if you keep shaming them for it.

>brainwashed into liking sexually attractive men

I see you passed Sociology 101. Fuckin cringe

Cant wait for the coming tide of non exceptionalism in 15 years when all these little shits grow up. 25 years of rampant inclusivity and participation awards is going to result in more FIU-sweetwaters. Everyone hailed all those women days before it all went down and then snopes did massive damage control. So what, women at first had tons to do with it and then nothing at all?

Wow dude, save some dick for the rest of us.

Shut the fuck up you faggggggg

Or

You actually think people actually give a fuck about ideology or morals inside, and imo a good half of people will never do so, indoctrinate for your "meek greetings" society all you want.

We are animals. Higher brain,and what we project toward others in 'polite company' to get along is what most of us hang on the clothes rail once we leave the office and come home.

I think the ever expanding gap between those two behaviors is responsible for a good chunk of our raising number of "mental ill" and mindbender usage btw.

>lol CRINGE they read books LMAO
Yeah, how's the common sense working out for you, you fucking autist?

and he is a malet to put it over all that

What are you even trying to say or imply with implications? My captcha was a lonely fire hydrant.

Based clown
Cringe Jow Forumstard

So the one upside for this foolish man is she brags about his foolishness to the world. That makes him feel really special.

He's there for the kid, man. He's not doing it for the mom. He's finna get full custody of the thing and make her pay alimony.

Why have women become like this? The man is also at fault though for letting himself be treated like this.

>wow I can't wait to raise a kid that's not mine

Attached: 1559213305177s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Why have women become like this?

no consequences for fucking some bad boy alpha. the welfare state and or some pathetic beta cuck will take care of her. take their fucking welfare if you want to fix this shit.

imagine caring about anything

Attached: 1492202280036.jpg (320x371, 62K)

extreme cringe, but nice use of metaphor with brownian motion

I notice you both labeled that post as 'cringe'
now let's try this dynamic:

explain how it is cringe-worthy

if you can't validate your baseless claims, it's because it's not cringe-worthy at all

>Sloan
>Hosanna
White trash, nothing to see here, move on.

That's what I'm thinking. She just wants to have an easy way out once the right Chad or Tyrone comes along.

Attached: 1557441916845.png (392x366, 119K)