What chad sees

And what we dont

Attached: 1557955025480.jpg (750x1334, 151K)

Snapchat? True

Is anyone else here genuinely unable to comprehend the idea of women showing interest in you without you chasing after her beforehand? I think the nicest thing a girl has ever done for me is hold a door open, and that was years ago.

I'm just genuinely unable to comprehend the idea of women showing interest in me, period.

I see this once every two weeks since prostitution is legal in my country.
Poor americans

>prostitutes love you
Yikes

I feel like that too sometimes. But I still fantasize about love. It's hard to tell which of our positions is worse, but it is certain that neither is enviable.

Doesn't that just prove they don't love you, they love your money. So it's not on the same level. Far below what Op is referring to.

I mean I don't literally get text messages from them, I was referring to the naked girls, meaning I see a naked girl once every two weeks.

That's really cool my man

I havent had sex in 8 years and also considering this. Any advice?

i accidentally glanced at a girl and a minute later she stared me down for like five seconds, i asked her for her name and then her number and she said yes

wow so hard

Is it legal where you live? Otherwise my advice will be useless for you

I think so (UK)

It's legal as long as they're independent. So don't got to a brothel or a pimp.

>make sure she's a local or at least fluent in english
>avoid big brothels with more than 1-2 girls working at the same time, it's much comfier and the girl usually provide a better service compared to big locations
>ideally she's younger than 23
>don't bring your whole wallet with you when you visit a new location/girl for the first time, carry only the money you need

is the girl on the right pregnant?

She is, like the average woman, fat.

I don't know if this is supposed to be advice, bragging, or an insult, but it certainly wasn't pleasant to read.

Basically this. At this point I've been isolated for so long that I feel like some sort of alien species if I try to interact with women
the fact that he said "wow so hard" makes it sound like advice, but I doubt anyone is that lacking in self awareness so it was likely just a shitpost

That girl on the background looks like someone I know. Anyone know the source of this pic, are these girls from America, Britain or an European country?

>Belly button piercings
You know what I'm completely fine with that

>girl in background looks identical to my crush
thanks user

Attached: asui.jpg (680x680, 332K)

Women have chased after me. They were ugly though. Makes me think about the women I chased after and what they thought of me

I honestly don't see how anyone could be attracted to white girls. They usually have thin lips that look like an open wound, their pink skin is just odd looking.

>America, Britain or an European country?
uhm...?
Where the fuck else are they gonna be from

What are you a nigger or smth?

To each their own. Everyone is attractive to someone.

No I'm Mexican but I find black women more attractive than white women. White women are just lacking in a certain something. There are exceptions of course but white girls have to be mixed with something else to be attractive imo

>Women have chased after me.
What's it like? I can't even remember the last time a girl said "Hi" to me out of her own volition, and not like the girl at the cash register who has to be nice to you.

>Black women with ape-like features
are more attractive than white women

New Zealand or Australia.

Its annoying because its always a girl that is fat ugly or annoying. You say your not interested and they just keep coming. You try to avoid them but they are at parties you are at or follow your social media and dm you. It sucks.

Yeah, but where specifically you retard?

As you can see (or can't, you damn buffoon!) this 750x1334 big JPEG image is clearly manipulated using a software like PHOTOSHOP

Never heard of that, huh? Please leave this website immediately, since you're OBVIOUSLY too damn STUPID to use it.

Have a nice day, dumbo! ;)

They have better bodies, their skin looks healthier.

>paying for pussy

>poor americans

yeahnah cunt
youre fuckin beta as

Why do thots get their nipples pierced

jesus on this earth thise are some perfect tiddies

For me, I doubt that it will ever be possible.

This. I have never felt it once ever other than mandatory politeness

It makes Chad's cock hard.

only at 22 I realized women actually feel attraction for men. It blew my mind.

Why do we assume this is for a Chad and not for another girl?

>thinks women will ever worship another woman like dis
lmao you dykes make laugh.

>one chance at life
>born a robot
we were put here to suffer

Attached: snpcht.jpg (456x810, 47K)

Ive been dating my gf for 3 years now and see her naked every single day. Shes has a nice body too. You dont see me making threads about it.

The female form is boring after a while.

Why though
Nipples look better without metal things in them

Shit like this just makes me realize neer dating really is for the best.

>pay for pussy
Civilization was built upon the thirst for pussy.
Whether you're intelligent enough to realise or not, you always end up having to somehow pay for pussy, one way or another.

> W-What's your name? W-What's your number?
> Yes... Bye tee hee

Attached: 1430682029115.jpg (303x293, 29K)

How do monks pay for pussy?

Monks Dont need pussy, they're fucking monks.

What Chad sees after she regrets the sex.

Attached: don't drop the soap.jpg (2917x2188, 411K)

>you always end up having to somehow pay for pussy
So there IS a way out?

The way out is to either rape or just go celibate, like a Monk.

>way out
If you choose not to reproduce, you cut your incarnation. Even then, God will just restart this heap of shit and boom, you're back on the never ending ride.

Rust, will you PLEASE shut the fuck up.

Women literally never regret sex with Chad, unless he ghosts her right afterwards. Even then most women are just grateful for the Chad cock.

This. Even when it happens my brain refuses to accept that it is so. Missed out on many chances this way but I can't change it.

What Chad sees after she regrets the sex with you.

kek

fuck off normalfaggot

Lauren Southern lips and chin