Why girls are not attracted to me?

Why girls are not attracted to me?
First of all let me describe my self. Im 27 years old, 6 foot 3 inches/190cm tall, 80kg weight, kinda lean, full head of hair, kinda fucked up face skin cos got acne scares and some pimples from time to time my face generaly is decent idk, i dont have some major flaws, but im not model tier either, posted couple times on /soc/ and was rated 4-9 by different people, but mostly about 6. Im really shy and introvertic from my experience with girls.
Im making this thread because im fucking tired of all the shit i see arround me all the time, like my age girls always flirting with other guys and never even noticing me. At my job are only few people of my age. There was me, some other guy and some girl, girl with that guy became friends, always joking arround, meeting each other at parties, okay i get it why they are friends, they both are outgoing, so that didnt bother me. I never talked to her, only couple really small talks when we both were waiting at coffe mashine. Couple weeks ago was hired other guy to work with me who is few years younger than me and is as quiet as me. That girl started showing him interest too, like talking about job and other stuff, she always initiated conversations with him first, SHE NEVER DID IT WITH ME! And this is what kills me, i cannot fucking take it, i feel lesser than him or anyone else. Its not the only time something like that happened to me. It happened many times in my life, only this one was recent, cos when i started working, i dont see that many young people as i used to see in school. When i look at other guys, classmates, co workers, friends, i always see that they have some girls who show them interest like that are constantly flirting with them, initiating conversations and so, but something like that have never happened for me, no girl has ever show me interest like that. Today at job i just wanted to start crying when she started talking to him, while i was literally 5 feets away.

Attached: fml.jpg (300x200, 9K)

women can smell instantly that someone is an insecure loser.

stop with that bullshit.the new guy who works with me seems as shy and insecure as me

you're ugly. don't listen to the anons on /soc/. if you really had a decent face you wouldn't be struggling like this. have you considered surgery?

post a picture of yourself

sdfsdfsdf

Don't want to get banned.
I'm poor.

You're probably not that interesting to talk to. I'm sure you had your chance to connect with that girl but she just wasn't that interested in you. The new guy might just be more socially adept than you are.

start looksmaxxing. you don't have to be rich or have surgery to do this.

post in on some other board and cross link

Post face in soc and give us the link

im already looks maxing, only thing with my skin doesnt work that well, cos i still get some pimples from time to time, but its not that bad as it was before
i heared her talking to that new guy, she does all the talking, he responds to her with 1 or 2 words. Still she never initiated conversation with me like she did with almost any other guy in job.

Maybe it's time to move on from trying to form a connection with that one girl. There's plenty of other ones out there

im not trying to connect, im just saying that she doesnt ever notice me, meanwhile she notice every other guy. And thats not only that one girls doesnt notice me, all girls doesnt notice me.

crosspost face already so we can tell you what's wrong retard

>im not trying to connect, im just saying that she doesnt ever notice me, meanwhile she notice every other guy. And thats not only that one girls doesnt notice me, all girls doesnt notice me.

There's something you need to keep in mind: the girls who notice you are trying to prevent you from knowing that they notice you.

Think of it this way: when you're interested in someone, how do you check them out? Generally surreptitiously, right? You don't want them to catch you staring right at them or drooling over them, so you try to stay chill. You notice them when they won't notice you doing it.

Well, chicks do that too.

BUT they aren't trying as hard to hide their interest *from third parties* as they're trying to hide it from the object of their interest. That means that they aren't hiding it from YOU. So you see all the ways in which they're showing interest in other guys...even when the other guys don't see it. Because you're the third party observer.

This creates a situation where you end up seeing (as a third party observer) girls show interest in everyone else, but you never (as the direct observer of your own situation) see them showing interest in you. Because all the times when they're showing interest in you are hidden and camouflaged, and the times they're showing interest in others are not.

Because being a decent human bean is not enough these days.

BUT they aren't trying as hard to hide their interest *from third parties* as they're trying to hide it from the object of their interest. That means that they aren't hiding it from YOU. So you see all the ways in which they're showing interest in other guys...even when the other guys don't see it. Because you're the third party observer.
Im always third party observer then, they literally initiate conversations or starts flirting with other guys the way they never do with me

>6 foot 3 inches
You answered your own question at the start.

>BUT they aren't trying as hard to hide their interest *from third parties* as they're trying to hide it from the object of their interest. That means that they aren't hiding it from YOU. So you see all the ways in which they're showing interest in other guys...even when the other guys don't see it. Because you're the third party observer.

Im always third party observer then, they literally initiate conversations or starts flirting with other guys the way they never do with me.
ORIGINAL AS FUCK FOR FUCK SAKE WHY IM GETTING MUTED

What you on about son?
original as fuck mate

It means you're ugly and have a bad body.

manlet detected
orginal

Post pics or gtfo you ducking faggot

t. manlet
aboriginal