Clown world peaked when Donald Trump became president

Clown world peaked when Donald Trump became president
>waaahh fucking libtard, lefties etc
Shut the fuck up with your left/right shit for a second and think about how ridiculous it is that Donald Trump went against all of the rules politicians were supposed to follow, beat a lifelong politician, and became the fucking president of the United States. Don't act like you don't see how insane that was.

Attached: 98FFAED2-98FE-4449-A20D-3533CA43258F.jpg (700x420, 23K)

It's people like you that boost him up lmao. Fuck off , deal with him pussy.

I never said i was upset that he became president. But stop being retarded for a sec and think about how crazy it is that he IS president. He won by doing the opposite of what presidential candidates are advised to do.

Let me guess OP, pic is you, isn't it

Attached: 53412C14-4C1F-4144-831C-C05CCCA4EE00.jpg (750x394, 87K)

No but he has a point. This shit seemed almost scripted. Why is it that Jow Forums is so close minded that they can't even attempt to see how crazy it is that a guy who was on WWE became president? Just step out of politics for a second and think about it.

I don't think it's that weird since he ran for president in 2000

Running is one thing. Actually winning after doing shit that would've ended anyone else's career is another. Imagine if a tape of Obama came out while he was running where he said "I just walk up to em and grab em by the pussy". That only made Donald Trump stronger.

>only hope for saving America was a rich buffoon
I know right? Just imagine if we had Hillary. It is clown world but thank goodness Trump won.

Imagine a Vice President going around molesting everyone and is currently the top candidate for the President of one of the major parties.

Not quite as ridiculous as Donald Trump since he was actually a Vice President before and has been in politics for decades but Joe Biden is trash. Is that what you wanted me to say?

At least someone fucking sees it. Most of this board is too stupid to actually take a look at reality, apparently. This country was so fucked that the American people saw this game show host, WWE hall of famer and billionaire who puts his name on buildings with huge gold letters and would've rather taken a chance on him than the sociopath he was running against, who unironically made a pokemon joke so that millennials would vote for her.

Russian interference might have helped him just a little tiny bit

You can't possibly be this much of a retard.
Originally

The president is literally a figurehead and effectively does not matter. Anything short of them launching a nuke can and often will be reversed, or was a decision made for them by other interest groups (in the cases of nominations for courts) from the getgo

Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer control the United States with wrinkly iron fists and the 2020 election will be another farce to keep the means of power in the hand of the elderly elite.

Fuck all boomers.

>the rules politicians were supposed to follow
Newsflash: Noone cares about those rules aside from some (((writers))) jerking their lil boiclits

Exactly but no one knew nobody cared until Donald trump came. Before him, politicians were still pointing with their thumbs. Then the living meme who buys european models as wives becomes the fucking president. No one would've seen this twist coming. It's almost out of a movie.

Muh Rusha

Almost like people actually got sick of politicians doing things for 'internatinoal relations' and not for the nation itself.

They said a lot of that shit about Reagan in his time btw.
>a fucking actor known for the cowboy role
>omg downfall of democracy!
>will you look at that, he is shooting birds with a gun from the whitehouse!

>Clown world peaked when Donald Trump became president
It peaked when the election boiled down to Hillary vs Trump. Both are complete jobbers but I'm still glad Hillary didn't get elected

I'm happy he got elected too. It showed that Americans will vote for a chucklehead buffoon before they vote for someone who promised nothing but status quo

>thinking the clown world has in any way peaked yet

If you would know how bad things will yet become, you would suicide and smile while doing it.

he beat of the most disliked politicians in history. and he will lose against biden. clown world is a dumb stormnigger meme.

>implying Bernie won't beat Biden

Make a steam of your face on seeing the election results, pleeeeease?

>Status quo
>Wanted a no-fly zone in Sirya
>Wanted to risk triggering a war with Russia
Are you fucking retarded

Most people aren't capable of standing back and looking at things dispassionately like this user. For most all they can see is orange man bad or maga.

Meanwhile those that can check their emotions at the door are indeed laughing at peak clown world kino such as the Trump presidency.

Attached: 3cbeeaf4baeb68f0be9f81b432a97ff526d84e07330f1591ccdb856902b50db5.gif (800x430, 564K)

Jow Forumstards are way too emotional to think rationally like that. I like Trump but its still absolutely insane he became president.

Yes spending tons of money on meaningless wars while doing absolutely nothing for the American people is status quo

>beat a lifelong politician
Clinton had the charisma of a sewer and no message. Donald Trump was BUILD WALL, Sanders was FREE COLLEGE, what the fuck was Clinton about? What does voting Clinton MEAN, if it's not motivated by character or goals?

God I want to see more images in this horrible pulsating yellow.