Why does the difference of skin color generate so much discussion?

Why does the difference of skin color generate so much discussion?

Attached: 1536188871561.jpg (1280x1280, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncatlab.org/nlab/show/equality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are literally talking to themselves

don't reply and they will go away when quota is reached

Attached: nice job.png (1108x477, 55K)

I hate that picture because it makes no sense. We're all one species. We all evolved as one, the only difference between us is phenotype. Is it contradictory to say that evolution exists and that all dogs are equal? They're fuckin dogs.

its not actually about skin color, thats a falacy

> Is it contradictory to say that evolution exists and that all dogs are equal? They're fuckin dogs.
pitbulls are more violent and have lower IQs so they're clearly not equal to the other dogs, same as niggers

Because brainlet peasants need something to argue about while the ultra rich keep taking their money.

>Some fucking brooklyn jew is literally shilling god-knows-what propaganda on this site
Are there more of them? 4000 posts is okay, but relatively tiny in the grand scheme of things.

>a dog has a lower IQ
you know you cant give a dog an IQ test you fucking retard

>dogs
>IQ
What does it mean for them to not be equal? Sure you could say dogs are different, but they're all dogs. They're equal. No dog is better than another. If your reasoning for getting a dog is for protection of your home or to win dogfights, pit bulls are the superior choice. If you want a dog to help you herd sheep, then you would probably prefer a border collie. Does this mean that one dog is a better dog than the other or that they're unequal?

Because not all races are created equal. For example, black people glorify gang violence and crime. Asains can't drive, and the only good thing that has come out of their culture is anime. The list goes on until you realize that the only good people are white ones.

blacked website does it

Whites glorify gang violence and crime too. How many movies are there in which whites romanticize the mafia? Asians also glorify their gangs too. Yakuza movies are a genre in Japan.

>race discussion
>always leads to blacks

Fucking precucks ruining the board

Is Northern Europe not a massively different environment from sub-Saharan Africa?

Are you sure about that? You seem pretty confident. If I google studies on dog intelligence, I won't find that scientists and breeders have devised tests to quantify it? You seem VERY confident in your knowledge of this topic.

It is but does that make Europeans and Africans not equal? Or does it just make them different? Bring yo your IQ stats all you like, that changes nothing. Take a white person from London and put them on a Kenyan farm and have them live the rural African lifestyle, they'll look like a fool. That doesn't make them "not equal" to Kenyan farmers.

It's like when people treat Mexican immigrants like they're idiots because they speak broken English. No, they're just proficient in a different language.

>those desperate mental gymnastics to claim coons are equal
Live around them and you will see they are hardly human.

>they have different cultural norms therefore they are not human

Europeans could have 300+ IQs, it doesn't matter from an evolutionary standpoint if the 80 IQ African has 5 times the offspring, moves into Euro territory and consumes their resources.

>m-muh culture!
Being violent apes with zero selfcontrol is not a culture, no matter how many records and videos you try to glorify it with.

Africans would have never moved out of Africa if white people didn't transport them. That was back then, now the Jews transport them out of Africa and into Europe
They would literally never fucking leave Africa on their own.

All dogs are different you retard. Their intelligence, senses, size, strength, stamina, friendliness and aggressiveness all vary a lot from breed to breed just like humans.

Yes, I said all dogs are different, jackass. But how are they unequal? Do the variations in races make the races unequal?

If Europeans had 300+ IQs we wouldn't let them move in.

So you agree that niggers shouldn't be allowed in our society as they don't want to work and are too aggressive? Yes?

No. I know many black people who work nonstop and aren't aggressive at all. Most black people I know are that way, actually.

How? You think liking a movie about an Italian mafia makes you a gang member?

I didn't realise it was possible for something to be different but not equal. Wow, you really are wise.

No. Just like liking hip hop doesn't make you a gag member. But if you live in a culture where people rush to theaters to see mobsters shoot each other, then that culture obviously glorifies violence. Look at how people just love The Godfather series or Goodfellas and make video game so you can pretend to be one of these people.

Look at the op. The picture implies that it's somehow contradictory to believe in evolution but also believe that all races are equal, which makes no sense.

In certain respects, yes. Some are taller or shorter. There are always outliers, of course, but in general the Sudanese Dinka people are taller than Congolese Pygmies. It doesn't make one group innately superior or inferior to the other with respect to anything but height.

Fucking retard, there's plenty of ways to tell the difference in intelligence between dogs.
More intelligent dogs will be much easier to teach tricks to, while the dumbs ones will be much more difficult to teach.

If you think that it's skin color difference then you're a retard, it was never about the skin color itself.

We need eugenics for white gentiles.

Attached: Harvard_math_seminar.jpg (1660x1120, 1.25M)

Makes perfect sense. You might want to check up on what equality is.
ncatlab.org/nlab/show/equality

You mean I could get paid to shitpost? Fuck!

Yeah, the people on this site are obsessed with blacks. I don't like them, but I tend to forget about them unless they're relevant in some way.

>A racist who doesnt have my dick in his mouth 24/7
youre cool