Has a girl ever shown any interest in you robots? If so, what was she like?

Has a girl ever shown any interest in you robots? If so, what was she like?

Attached: mre1.jpg (640x640, 133K)

They often do.
I usually pretend to be either retarded or so basic they can't continue talking to me without actively losing braincells.
I just can't force myself to have productive relationships, better to scare any potential partners away.

yeah, but usually it's the ugly ones

Nope never, I ain't even mad either
I've come to terms with it

I can happily say I've had a healthy amount of female attention all through out my life.
>got proposed to in kindergarten by a girl I played with
>asked out by 4 different girls in middle school, dated 3 of them
>told I was cute and got complimented on outfits in high school
>first job I got I ended up dating one of my coworkers and lost my virginity to her
>have ended up fucking multiple girls at my work and developed FWB relationships
>have been hit on by high school girls and moms who come by
>get attention online cuz I have good photos of myself
t. good looking kid grew up to be good looking

Attached: shiggy.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

Of course not. What do you think I am, attractive?

Maybe they would if I ever left the house

Yeah she was a huge slut her nickname in college was Blowjob Becky. Pumped and dumped her ass.

Attached: jbp0j2p8ffq21.jpg (960x960, 148K)

Yes, but I usually do what this user does. Tomorrow I have a date with this girl who I think is autistic. She is 19 and works at Chic-fil-a. We met through Tinder. She is a qt but in all 3 of her photos she has this stuffed animal cat which leads me to believe she might have autism, also the way she texts

why the fuck are you here norime

Attached: internet-day-asociacion-de-usuarios-de-internet-reptile-internet-society-others.jpg (728x354, 65K)

Because I've browsed this shitty website longer than you probably have, not that it's any sort of accomplishment.

>Because I've browsed this shitty website longer than you probably have
rats can infest a house for a long time

Attached: 1550542809837.jpg (1024x768, 202K)

>rats can infest a house for a long time
So can smelly NEET virgins.

>So can smelly NEET virgins.
yes but the difference is this is house for smelly NEET virgins

Attached: 1558564638165.jpg (599x472, 88K)

yes but not stupid enough to fall for a meme gender. female love is a fucking joke and they only give you problems.

its for the one who claims it

Yes, twice.
The first one was my class mate during 5th grade, we were neighbors, she was short and tomboyish with long hair. My autism did not allowed me to see her attempts to approach me.
The second and last one was a girl from a grade bellow me during my last years of highschool, some of my class mates tried to hook me up with her several times, at the time I decided that I wanted to be alone.

it is for whoever it was made for this is why we have many different boards but I think you might do better on a completely different website

Attached: 1558910851702.jpg (1280x640, 171K)

No but I've had female friends at least.

i ended up in 5 year long LDR. I was a total retard. We broke up and now i'm even more depressed than before it. She was also a socially awkward girl with stupid ideas about life. I don't even miss her anymore. I miss the time i was happy.

No, only gay man. Gay men fucking love me. I keep a gay guy around to boost my self-esteem because he just has endless praise for me.

No women though.

Yeah but she was the type to describe herself as "curvy"

Friendly reminder that Jow Forums was never meant for you retarded feels faggots to infest this board like a bunch of rats. It was meant to be a place of constant original content, a slightly more able place for ""intellectual"" discussion. So yeah thanks for ruining Jow Forums initially you beta incel faggots.

Attached: 1497865006460.jpg (500x375, 32K)

>Friendly reminder that Jow Forums was never meant for you retarded feels faggots
>Jow Forums's banner is literally wojak typing he wants to die

Attached: 1559090420167.jpg (409x314, 21K)

tall, attractive cyborg here.

plenty of low-tier women have expressed interest in me, but ive turned them all down by acting cold.

it still burns when a hot girl puts me in my place, though. im starting to realize im literally the male version of girls who only chase after hot asshole chads and ignore perfectly nice men.

but ive been celibate for many years now because of turning down women im not interested in, combined with some social autism that makes me seem creepy and overly obsessed with monogamy and commitment, combined with only getting worked up over girls who are out of my league.

im getting older, though, im not sure how much longer ill have this advantage in life that i keep taking for granted.

Cool larp, but I think mommy is calling you for your breakfast. You're getting Raisin Bran today, your favorite!

>was in middle school with a few girls
>all of them were nice, but some were definitely more attractive than others
>friends with most of them
>didn't think I had a chance with any of them
>few of them moved away
>told by other friends that the ones that moved away had been "interested" in me
>I was too retarded to read the signs

God dammit

happiest I've felt in my life. Because im such an anxiety ridden retard i didn't ask her out. Most females literally turn their heads away from me as to make sure not to show interest. Now ive fallen in love with my r870 and dream about using it constantly.

It was good. She was very cute. It felt like a dream, "why would such a pretty girl be interested in a loser like me", I wondered. I still dont known the answer, but she realized I was not worth her time pretty fast. It was good while it lasted but losing her hurt like nothing else.

Crazy and dependent. It wasnt worth it

Counted 5 in school. And two of those were hot. Since I turned 16, I can only think of one.

This. Except I ignore them, because I have the social skills of a child.
I would rather them have interest and think I'm not interested, than have them really find out I'm a social autist and lose all interest

>Has a girl ever shown any interest in you robots?
I have never had a positive interaction with a girl

4, to my knowledge where even I. my oblivious self, thought they did.

One was a 6/10 blonde blue-eyed girl that played on the high school volleyball team. She was shy and had her friends come tell me that she liked me in front of her. I didn't believe them or her and just ignored her.

One was a friend in high school, brown hair and eyes. 5-6/10. She would be physical with me and would always be around me and joking with me. At our high school graduation, she asked me to meet with her after. I had a fucking sinking feeling that she wanted to tell me that she liked me, so instead of seeing her I just ran home and never spoke to her again.

One was a girl that sat next to me in high school, blonde brown eyed. Obvious Stacy and was popular. She would always look over to me and would sometimes stare at me. I'd just cover my face with my hand so I couldn't see her and I just ignored her.

One was a girl in college, 7/10. Blonde blue eyed. She would drive me around campus in her car from our class to the bus stop for me to go home. She approached me and obviously was interested in me but I killed all her interest in me by being an awkward loser autist.

I'm a KHV loser to this day. And most of it is my fault for pushing away women that were interested in me or ignoring them. I always felt inadequate and that women were not truly interested in me. I'm a 3/10 at best. Even when women literally told me they were interested in me, I didn't believe them and felt like I wasn't good enough and that if they got to know me, they'd be disgusted. I would have been happy dating any of them, but I just recoil from intimacy with women even though I want it and want a gf.

22 virgin Spic here. 5'8" skelly
Latina girls like me, and some White and Asian girls too. 100% of girls who express interest in me are shorter than 5'3". I dont think any girl taller than that is interested in short guys. Most of them are pretty good looking too

I have never been on a date or had sex because I am too much of a sperg to talk to people. All the time I see my classmates checking me out during class, or just approach me when I am alone and just start talking to me. 2 have given me their phone numbers without me asking. I have Skyped and traded nudes with girls I met through Tinder, OkCupid, Instagram, Reddit. So I know I am attractive, that isnt really the problem. I wish I could just act normal, I feel like happiness is just out of my reach and I'll never have it because I just cant bring myself to speak.

Attached: 1559024634608.jpg (746x575, 170K)

Only one of known have shown any interest are a this cute ginger girl, a latina with a weird chin, and some slampig. Never bothered with any of them. If other girls have shown interest I'm too clueless to notice.

I'm I'm 5'6 but white. All but one of the girls I mentioned was taller than me. One by several inches. All the girls were white too.

>go to the same shop every morning to buy a newspaper, never buy anything else
>girl at the shop is always nice to me and sometimes we discuss the news
>she seems to agree with a lot of my opinions on stuff
>really like her, she is fat and ugly but very sweet with a cute smile and great personality
>in love with her pretty much as she is my only non work human interaction
>one day I am buying my newspaper
>she says 'I'll only sell this to you if you explain why you are always alone, and if its because you are single agree to go on a date with me'
>feel really excited and giddy but do not know what to do
>Look at the newspaper I am buying
>story on it about police taking days to respond to 999 calls
>point at it
>'I was just waiting for this, now I know I can rape you and be in France before the police come!'
>was just a joke
>she goe fucking pale
>i realise error and run off
>never gone back

Attached: air.jpg (700x700, 79K)

I dont think you could have thought of a worse response.

No way this is real, but thanks for the laugh

Attached: 1353220231452.gif (372x323, 1.81M)

>Age 12 (grade 6): a girl shows interest in me.
She is tall and blonde and skinny, and I didn't show affection back because she had a teacher's aid and I was a retarded kid.

>Age 13-15: painful rejection because I only like girls "out of my league" and ignore everyone else.
Also the time when I develop an affinity for blonde girls with nice hair and BIG tits.

>Age 16 (grade 10): A girl shows interest in me.
She had nice hair and is blonde with big tits. We become bf and gf. This time is serene. She tells me she loves me. We date for a year or more

>Age 17 (grade 12): no longer with gf

>Age 18-27 (current age): no gf

BASED and Chopilled. Keep it up. We gotta remember and tribute our martyrs.

Attached: 1ea1ae0fd18f2ec8c479247a90eca28c0341dd8943bfb50e293f7f236ace44a0.png (607x449, 174K)