Can girls experience true friendship and camaraderie like guys can?

Can girls experience true friendship and camaraderie like guys can?

Attached: i3lzsuybs3v21.jpg (432x768, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No they can't. Even their "best friends", they talk about like dogs. I hear the shit my sister says about friends she's had for over 20 years and you'd swear she fucking hates them. But she'll never say anything to their faces. I've never said anything about a friend behind their back what I wouldn't say in person because I respect them. They rarely gossip about other friends to me. Women are incapable of being true friends with one another. They can't even be honest with each other.

This is absolutely true. They are regularly responsible for destroying long term friendships between men because they see each other as competition for male attention. They hate that their men can get through personal quarrels with each other. They are like elephants and never forget the slightest proverbial slap in the face. Also they never forgive each other for using social media to step over each other for attention. Never ever post something positive about another woman, otherwise she will go apeshit. To them its like stolen valor.

Yes, they can

Well, your sister is an asshole. You can't jump to conclusion solely reinforcing the hypothesis from such a small statistic sample

>You can't jump to conclusion solely reinforcing the hypothesis from such a small statistic sample
Women are known for having terrible friendships user. Every man has noticed that none of them really like each other.

t. Seething femoid

>are known for
Still jumping to conclusion.
I've met as well many girls who are assholes, I've also met many (a bit less, I'm being honest) who aren't assholes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy

Hello bitch, nice TITS ahahahahah milky millky milky baby thristy mommy baby want milk suck suck suck suck hahahaha stupid cunt give me those big udders you slut hahahaha tits tit titty me your caveman me use big titty for big bitty hahaha honk honk honk slut cunt mommy honk honk milky baby want more now honk honk honk pitter patter on those big mommy milkies hee hee hee haha haaaa haaaa can't stop the milk truck coming through honk honk all aboard the titty train hee hee wooo wooooooo honk honk honk!!!

Of course we can, I love my friends. Everyone gets frustrated with their friends sometimes or says something mean even guys but I still love my friends

>I've also met many (a bit less, I'm being honest) who aren't assholes
I'm not saying these women are assholes, I'm just saying their friendships aren't as tight as men's are. Women don't love their friends like men do.

Women are better friends than men, we dont ridicule each other for talking about our feelings, we're there for each other after a break up, we are always defending each other from abusive assholes
Feminism wouldn't exist if women didn't love each other
I have a gay best friend and he told me how horrible guys can be just because he's perceived as ''feminine''

Spotted the psycho sexually frustrated virgin.

>we dont ridicule each other for talking about our feelings
Men don't do this either.
>we're there for each other after a break up
Men are too. If you've ever seen a group of Chads out at a club talking to bitches, there's a good chance one of them just went through a breakup and they took him out to cheer him up.
>we are always defending each other from abusive assholes
We do too. If you've never punched out a car window for one of your friends then stop it.

I know what you're saying. I'm saying your point is wrong, or at least, non solid even after further evidence, eventually.
As I said before

Me Been through many breakups. God damn, are you speaking about "chad" from what you've read on Jow Forums? lol dude no please

How do you people who claim women are such horrible friends to each other feel about women who say that other girls are too much drama?

I dont know, but I am male and all my male friends turned on me and now I am alone again so. whatever I have never experienced that male loyalty you speak off

Fuck no.
Or at least I've never had luck.
1 best friend admitted to being severely jealous and it got in the way.
Everyone else just hasn't been genuine.

Not gonna happen.

It doesn't last long even if you do try. One of you will eventually develop feelings for each other. Once one of you gets wind that one of you have fucked it gets awkward. From there who knows but things really aren't the same after that.

Yes but you posted a pic that assumes no.

Then why have all women that have pretended to be men for experiments said that male friendships are way tighter than female friendships?

stupid roastie, its a meme i stole from Jow Forums >:(

No I'm speaking about chad from what I've seen in real life dude. I grew up around what's called chad here and I hang out with them. I know what they do.

Men are evolutionary made to have strong friendships. Due to the hunting parties, defending their village/territory. And in war you need to bond with your fellow warriors. While the women are at home.

LOL no

Can you show me where all these women are? I'm female myself and all the "friends" I have had who were girls were sneaky cunts who happily threw each other under the bus for some dick or a chance to increase their social status

Not to mention constantly talking shit behind each others back and sabotaging each others relationships and ironically enough, as one user said, even competing for male attention

I'd much rather have no friends than female friends

My wife has had great friends. What's wrong with you in particular?

No and that makes me very happy. Women get to play life on easy mode but at least male camaraderie is something that will forever be out of their grasp.

Yes. Most women are automatically friends with each other, even if they don't like each other. This is why there's sometimes more interpersonal conflict in female social groups, vs. men who avoid or fight people they don't like rather than befriending them for social cohesion.
There are people in my social circle whom I'm not as close to as others, but they're still my friends and I'd give them tampons in their time of need.

The retarded female mentality. Why have people in your social circle that you don't like?

>There are people in my social circle whom I'm not as close to as others,
>my
fuck off femoid, you're a normalfag and don't belong here

>Why have people in your social circle that you don't like?
Because they're friends of friends. It would be rude and disruptive to give them the cold shoulder.