Did you at least experience teenage love, Jow Forums?

Did you at least experience teenage love, Jow Forums?

Attached: 876to.gif (480x480, 1.96M)

Yes, only one time

Attached: 65bnhn.jpg (734x680, 215K)

that shit is powerful

Attached: my-stomach-is-sick.png (467x564, 546K)

Yep, and teenage sex. Shit was cash bro. Tbh, if you didn't have sex before 16 it's already over for you.

I lent out a pen once or twice to a girl. Does that qualify as teenage love?

post that one more time i dare you

Attached: 894d7145567dca8833e0df0deb1c78ae.jpg (600x393, 22K)

Do you have a girlfriend now?

Nah, I don't believe in traditionalism/monogamy

look at her back tho. i bet he has a huge nigger cock too! skinny black are hung like horses

what makes a girl do something like this

not racist, just curious

Netflix, Hollywood, TV, Music Industry

Do something like what? Love someone?

Attached: 6989g.jpg (900x1200, 221K)

a black boy has nothing in common with a white girl tho

yea

You need to have something common to fall in love? The more different your partner is the more interesting they are. You both can learn new things from eachother. Love is love

Attached: 83t8kj.jpg (540x720, 118K)

he's better looking than her tbqff

Yeah desu, she's really average. White toenails are hot tho

> these forms of media are the only ways a woman can find non whites attractive

Absolutely not, I literally looked like a child until I was 20 and that killed all my confidence

I was in a relationship in highschool but I didn't love her or feel anything for her.
So I guess so.

does 18 count as teenage year ?

Same user, except I still do and I'm 25. Time to die.

Closest that i have for this.

Attached: 1514060889206.jpg (600x400, 109K)

My first love will be still like highschool love anyway.

Attached: DLMXbsQUQAEeWsy_1.jpg (1000x1092, 186K)

I briefly dated a 17 yr old in my mid twenties. Wasn't in love with her though, but it was kind of nice I guess.

>a black boy has nothing in common with a white girl tho
What exactly do you mean by ""in-common"?

"In-cotton"

Fembot here, I spent my teenage years fawning over pretty kpop boys, watching Romeo + Juliet alone while all my friends were out sucking Chad's cock, and crying myself to sleep.

Yeah it was great. Fresh pus is the best never touched. only by uncles and 2 stepbrothers. the best

>only by uncles and 2 stepbrothers

kek

Do you like Asian niggas by chance

BURN IN HELL YOU FIEND

Yeah, I guess I do originally.

>didn't love her

Why do people get in a relationship with someone they don't love?

Nope, nothing

I'm 20yo today, and the sensation of "missing teenage love" kills me every day.

I didn't think I would come to such a deplorable state so fast.

I wonder if it gets worse with the years or if I will just be too jaded to even care

I missed teen love, I was a virgin at 20, and I used to feel exactly like you. Now I'm almost 22, I've slept with 4 girls, and I can say that for the most part I'm over it. You realise how little your teen years mean the older you get. I barely romanticise them, nor am i sentimental about them at all anymore.

You'll be fine, honestly. Your twenties are much better than your teens.

Attached: 1553750981656.jpg (640x640, 260K)

>Fresh pus
Yuck. I have pus coming out of an infected skeeter bite and it sucks.

No, I did not. Not like it would have lasted if I had.

bitch got some nice feet

My whole teenage years was my father calling me a faggot until I left home at 16

Attached: 1557266089001.jpg (176x73, 2K)

>I wonder if it gets worse with the years or if I will just be too jaded to even care
So much more worse. It's a void nothing can fill. No amount of money or sex.
>28 yo

Fuck you REEEEEEEE. I hate you hate you hate you hate you.

Attached: 8f3c7895f69c824c9e01d6082866b7f9fdf8f5b12d312c540253f1bd6f987ee1_1.jpg (1080x1215, 151K)

This hits too close to home, except I haven't moved out. My dad passed away though, luckily

Stuck at 5'7 and 18. Never had an interest in dating or asking a girl out. Proud to be a gamer.

Less than 5% of white women in the US give birth to non-white children per year and the majority of those are with Hispanic men.

Why all the bmwf threads?

what did you do to leave home? what were the circumstances immediately after leaving

Opposites attract. If you have everything in common it's a boring relationship.

Noooopppeeee no nada

Yeah unironically yes. Met some girl. She was nuts but she said she loved me and I fell hard. That didnt last. She fucked dudes in the wine cellar anyways.
Then I met this boy and yeah turns out I really feel for him so. Its funny to like, actually love someone and be loved.

Nope. I experienced early 20's first love, which might have been better in a way because the heartbreak was handled a lot easier than I thought.

the only people idolizing /teenagelove/ are the ones who missed it and choose to dwell on that fact
literally none of the relationships you have as a teen will matter for the rest of your life unless you're in the 1% that marries their fucking high school sweetheart and stays with them for life
i bet the vast majority of normies in their 20s regret the people they hooked up with in their teens

Nah nigga. What did you expect?

battlemasta tank reporting

yeah It's super overrated then you become jaded.

Yes, but it gives you the experience to pursue future relationships as an adult and you don't have to deal with the stigma.
There is a reason why after 25, most males don't lose their virginity is they are still a virgin.

And bullshit, no normies regret it. They say they do, but they would never opt out of not being in a relationship if they could.

Race doesn't exist so you can't be racist, nigger.

even 'fembots' have a liking to beta yellow men

Tfw no nigger teenage love

If you didn't miss teen love you don't belong here.

Yea, she fucked me up, was making up with other guys in a range of a week, I felt horrible

Could have, but didn't. My parents would not have allowed it, anyways.

No? Did everyone else?
I mean it depends on how you define it, I liked a girl that I called love when younger until she decided to ruin my life and started my whole trust issue anxiety that is still a thing until today 20 years later
Does that count?

I experienced being in love but not being able to express that love
I loved her but i'm almost 99% sure that for her i was at best a background character
Being blinded by my love for her and my own self deprecation, i didn't realice until years later that there were girls that also liked me, now don't get me wrong i wouldn't have dated them even if i knew (because i already loved someone else), but i feel like a piece of shit by thinking that i didn't properly rejected them or maybe even gave them false hopes without realising (basically acting like an asshole).

I'm a piece of shit who one sidedly decided that he was too shit to pursue a relationship with the girl he loved, so i never really tried anything with her. But the girls that liked me actually acted on it, one even went to lenghts that made clear to everyone that she wanted to be my gf (well everyone except from me), she flirted, generated situations in which we were alone and created the mood countless times so i could make a move, shit, she even tried to make a move on me a LOT of times, and i just ignored her or rejected her in a half assed way. I can't even imagine what that must have felt like for them, to give your all to be with the one you like and to have all your efforts ignored or rejected in such a way, it honestly angers me to think that even if i didn't do it on purpose, i may have played with their feelings.

And for that, i deserve to never experience romance and the joys of being able to love and be loved.

Yeah I understand that, I came close to attempted murder because he was drunk passed out in a chair. I hate my father, abusive prick.

Unironically hated it, women are just fucking harpies to me. Their squaking hates my ears and I wondered for years why I thought this way then I figured out I was gay, so now I fuck twinks instead of women. Overall it's an updgrade

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

No, next question
Originili

Cause it's easy to bait people with.

That nigga handsome af what is he doing with that fat ugly white bitch

I said "Hey" to a girl once. Then I walked away. I don't think that counts.

>Did you at least experience teenage love, Jow Forums?

yes

and it cost me everything

Attached: 60C.gif (500x375, 1.98M)

I did, and it was a bad experience

Yes. She broke with me after two weeks, and I haven't been happy since that.

no i never got to experience that . .

GOD, FUCK everyone at My Old FUCKING JOB THEY ARE ALL SHIT. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'VE FUCKED ME LIKE THAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I am SICK Of being TREATED LIKE SHIT!!! THIS IS WRONG. NO, NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS wrong it is ME that is Wrong!!! Haha

I liked a girl when I was in middle school but my interest was short lived I was always blinded by my seething rage and idea of killing everybody in school filled me with ecstasy thus I never experienced teenage love or whatever I never regretted it either

Attached: 1474056663495.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

No and i have a deep-seated hatred for women and couples in general because of it.

Attached: 1554379261924.jpg (600x557, 50K)

I can't sleep, kinda hungry too

Attached: 59680004_290793445143293_1956797060948863275_n.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

I was gonna jerk off but I'm just not interested

Attached: 59956562_328204537853177_8496150121853527165_n.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

Were you the one who asked for a recipe of banana bread on the other thread?

What are your plans for today r9k? It's Friday after all.

Attached: 60223801_425252068259671_7676076053845469773_n.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

Race does indeed exist its just a social construct, like how money is technically worthless the minute people stop accepting it.

?
Mootblockity blick

Attached: 60085173_192417661729806_1180999055435369416_n.jpg (667x834, 52K)

Could you imagine going from this..

Attached: 57468092_329451241099582_4399329629795449088_n.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

To something as wonderful as this?

Attached: 47583295_375182799712485_2827292803389874626_n.jpg (763x776, 84K)

Last time I had sex with a white woman was the day Trump got elected, no cap.

had sex at 17 youre a retard

3 months until im not a teenager anymore.
I hope I do, but its unlikely

No, I'm 23 and the only time I made out with a girl was Tuesday this week.
I'm fucking amazed meds have made me less of a socially awkward faggot. Kicking myself for not taking them eight years ago.

No and, as evidnced in most cases, the husband can't either.

>I'm race baiting on Jow Forums
At this point I'm honestly surprised that people even fall for this.

Get fucked normalfag stop shitting my board and kys nigger

Are you me? She was only using me to get over her ex

Nope and it really paved the way for me to be an unsuccessful person, based on my personality

>no cap
you from Atlanta?

Every white girl in the south goes to atlanta to find her a black man

No, I wasn't interested in society at all as a teenager, and my anxiety was too bad at the time to even consider relationships.

I was a level 9000 turbo autist and it was totally awkward, but some girls showed interest

Now i figured out how to interact with humans but no longer actually get opportunities to be around girls. My job has only 2 girls and 1 is taken the other is like twice my age

No but I experienced heart break twice, the last more intense then the first one. The first one was my fault, the second one was hers.

Attached: 1475967683264.gif (390x285, 1.74M)