The plan is a failure anons, rejected

The plan is a failure anons, rejected

Attached: 1542141404193.png (293x293, 126K)

It happened the way it had to, user. The way it was always going to.

Well there go last ~8 months of my crush focus

I know what you mean, user. Didn't you say you had never asked out a girl before?

Well I have now. Maybe if I did something sooner I'd have closer sooner and not lose as much time focusing on 1 girl.

Bump, you people said you'd come for the results

Well shit happens. At least you tried and didn't give up. I'm proud of you, user.

Where do I go from now? I thought it would all end with either getting a girlfriend or realizing she's just not interested and not thinking about her anymore.
I'm just in despair now

Attached: zetsubou.gif (474x268, 349K)

Good for you user. having the courage to ask someone out is something that not a lot of people on this shitty board can do.

But now "I haven't asked anyone out" isn't an excuse anymore.

Hey user, congrats on having the balls to do it.

Remember, this is not the end of this arc. It's just something that you can learn and grow from.

It sucks but it's not the end of the world.

Girls can taste desperation and its off putting/creepy.chill out and let shit happen organically

That you rough-college arc user.
I don't know how I can learn anything from this, she didn't explain her reasons she just pretended like I didn't even ask her.

Maybee, probably not over text though

Yeah that's me man.

She doesn't need to explain her reason and ultimately they don't really matter. Everybody has different things they look for in a partner and you just didn't match hers.

It's not like it would be healthy to force yourself to be someone that she likes. Instead, you should be focussing on things that give you inner confidence without needing external validation.

Idk what that is for you or if you even need it, just remember that this is just a blip on your journey

You have no idea haha, from personal experience they very much can. And if talking about organic dating then it shouldnt be over text. 60% of a conversation is body language my homeslice.

You being rejected is not your end, in fact, it's only the beginning. Trust me, it's better you receive closure than wondering whether or not you would have been rejected. Overcoming your despair won't be easy, but if you could ask that girl I'm sure you're able to pull through this. I remember reading a post from an user a long time ago, I don't exactly remember what he wrote but it was something along the lines of "Failure is not failing. Never trying is." Since this hurts, you should be proud of yourself for doing something like this, you know for going outside your own comfort zone. Be proud of yourself, user. You never fucked up anything or the like in this situation, in fact you did great. Sorry for long post I'm really tired and got carried away

And how do I get my mind off of it / her? I don't even know what emotion it is at this point, probably not even love / crush.
I don't know, I don't think I gave off to much desperation, I played my cards perfectly.
It had to be through text sadly.
I know that this will ultimately lead me down a better path then not doing anything and then regretting it. It just at this very moment I don't see it that way.
I did everything right, everything I could, and still failed. Maybe the problem is in me..

If you did youd have got laid. Try to pick up where it started to go wrong and trial and error with future attempts

Do you have hobbies/sports? If not, start some and and try to enjoy it best you can. May as well use your energy productively instead of pining after something that wasn't meant to be. I'd recommend not wallowing on the internet bc that shit will make it a thousand times worse.

And yeah, it's probably not love, just infatuation, which means you probably are interested in an idea of her but that could honestly be any girl. You'll get through it, give it a week and fill your time with things you love.

I don't wanna get laid.
I don't want to get on with the first slut I can
I want a loving relationship.
I have hobbies, I even joined a chess club because I wanted to make frens even when I don't like chess.
Can't ask anyone out from the club though because then it would be really really awkward if I get rejected and everyone will judge so I'd have to leave.

Listen, OP, you did not fail. Repeat this inside your head "I did not fail." Because that is the truth. You succeeded, you did not fail. You never asking her out would be failing. You getting an answer means you succeeded, you'll find someone else at some point, trust me. You not seeing it as a good thing is alright, you're obviously hurt but again it's not the end. Think about it like this, you may not feel like it's better this way, but that's only what you feel, the truth is the complete opposite and you even have someone else tell you this as well. We won't really know if you're the problem or not unless you ask the girl why she rejected you, but for now you should be proud of yourself and just try again when another girl shows up.

What exactly happened? You asked her out and she said "no"? Perhaps she has shit to do, you gave no details.

Eh, don't need to ask anyone out at the chess club, just enjoy it for what it is.

And yeah, you don't need to get laid, just do you and good things will come. Asking a girl out even when you're scared means you are on the track 100%

What do you look like user, lets see that mug to see what were working with (post in another thread coz rgay9 rules). Also if you willing to screencap some of your convos (names and numbers hidden ofc) to see what game you spit and if se can give any advice. Genuinely looking out for your best interest here bir if you don't feel comfortable i understand.

I could not ever ask that someone that rejected me..
I'll probably proud good once some time passes but not now.
I've made threads all the way since 9 days ago when I started counting down to this day.
Short version, I thanked her for something and I said I owe her coffee, asked when she was free. She just said "no problem"
But the track has many wrong turns and you'll never know when you screw up, maybe I stayed on it now but who knows... I haven't improved a bit.
I don't wanna post my pictures, I'm skinny, short, medium length brown hair, fit enough.
Convos aren't in English.
Thanks for the concern anyway.

Don't worry, OP, you did good. Again, it's alright if you don't feel good about it right now. Treat yourself right and go at your own pace regarding overcoming this despair, okay? I'm proud of you for doing this, and I'm sure other anons in the thread are as well. Also, once you're ready to get back in the game, maybe you could ask her to hook you up with one of her friends. Although it's just a thought, of course.

Thank yo user I'll try my best.