Have you robots ever been bullied by Stacy? What did she do to you?

Have you robots ever been bullied by Stacy? What did she do to you?

Attached: 2grls3.jpg (707x921, 187K)

God there toxic they spread rumors and they will believe then rumors there own friend makes for a reason to ghost you. It

She said my peepee was tiny and called me baby dick Tyrone

I actually bullied the Stacies and they wanted to be my friend because they thought the way I was making fun of them was funny.

No, but I fantasize about it all the time

Stacy would tease me and make fun of me in highschool.

>"Hey user want to have sex?"
>say yes
>HAHAHA user WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME WHAT A PERV
>another day
>asks if I want to have sex
>say no
>HAHAHA user IS GAY HE DOESNT LIKE GIRLS

I could never win.

Attached: 1501448676194.gif (785x757, 90K)

Kinda, in 5th and 6th grade. I think they would be more of proto-stacies, though. They just talk shit and harass you. It's the influence they have that makes it bad, because they get their proto-chad BFs and various dudes to fuck with you. I'm not sure how 6th grade girls have boyfriends, but they did apparently. I remember some dude trying to trip me on the bus.

only once in high school, a few staceys asked me if i wanted to date one of them, i said sure, then they started laughing and walked away. im 32 now and fit, i've seen pics of them on facebook and they look like complete shit.

>freshman year hs
>be 5/10 skinnyfat khv
>chemistry class
>school asshole (not popular himself) teases me about me being a virgin
>obviously didn't tell anyone, he just rightly assumed
>stacy sits in front of me
>have never actually talked to each other
>she turns around
>"user youre the type of guy whos father gets him a hooker at 20 so he at least did it once. Youre disgusting."
>turns back around, everyone laughing their asses off
>instantly catapulted to the bottom of the social totem pole for two years
I didnt exactly get bullied but people avoided me until the start of junior year. I'm over it now but obviously it messed my self esteem up for over a year. She literally only knew my name and still did it. I later found out that in freshman year she just hated my guts for some reason. She badmouthed me as an ugly ass creep to her friends too.
I don't know why, but the first day of junior year a switch flipped and I was one of the normal kids for the rest of school. Senior year I had a group project with her, throughout which she surprisingly was civil to me. Never saw her again after school, I never asked her but I wonder to this day what the fuck that was about.

Who would hurt stacey the angel?

She obviously read too many doujins and wanted you to turn the tables and rape her in the bathrooms with your disgusting beta cock.

Usually feign interest in what I was doing or me in order to get my defenses lowered and hurt me, usually in front of others.

Should have said that she'd be the hooker dads go to and you will see her in a few years

Walking around in her revealing outfits, moving her delicious hips seducingly is Stacies way of bullying us Incels. And its by far the worst. They dont do it for chad, not even so much out of narcissism, but with the open intent to tease us as much as possible by seizing every possible opportunity to show us what we can never have.

you cant even imagine...this really happened
>in college
>have roomate who is way more sociable than me
>he tells me that this chick he was banging, her friend saw my pic somehow on facebook, and thought i was cute, and wanted to meet me
>i am hesitant because i am so awkward around girls, but i go because no one has ever wanted to meet me there before
>so both of us go to this girl's house, my roomate immediately hits it off with his chick
>the girl that thought i was cute obviously thinks i am too shy; at one point she drags everyone but me into the kitchen and is talking about how awkward i am
>at some point my roomate and his chick go into the side room for sex stuff
>im left alone with the chick who wanted to meet me
>she starts chewing me out and saying how much of a turn off it is that i'm so awkward
>she says i am never going to get a gf in my life
>says that my behavior will turn off every woman i ever meet
>my friend comes back from getting a bj, we leave and i go home and cry

But what exactly did you do at all?

I remember junior year of highschool, after being homeschooled all my life, I was the subject of much humiliation and straight up bullying. The Stacies would pull out my chair from under me, put razors in my lunch bag, and they all made fun of me because I've never had my period. When we were changing in the locker rooms for gym they would hit me and steal my glasses right off my face, then proceed to stomp on them. My parents were pissed at how many new pairs they had to buy me all the time. This was an all girls boarding school, so naturally everyone was kind of against me. My parents kicked me out of homeschooling so I could socialize and make friends but it turned out to backfire greatly and I'm ever more antisocial than I used to be.

Attached: 1546237580643.jpg (275x262, 21K)

>in campus
>laying on the ground and reading a book
>hear foot steps and someone giggling
>see a shadow appear in front of me
>turn back, it's a girl
>she pretends to not see me and behaves as if looking for someone
>i go back to reading my book
>i notice something poking my cheek
>read my feet, nerd she says
>she buries her pantyhose feet sole in my nostrils
>pushes my face with her feet
>i fall
>she runs away giggling, with her friend
I don't know why she did this and i don't even know this girl. Wtf, why are women so fucking cruel?

Damn that's shitty, did you ever get back at them?

Sounds like she was begging you to fuck her but you didn't seize your chance

They laughed at me when our volleyball vouch broke my nose. The thought it's cool cuz now I can have a free plastic surgery because my nose is so ugly! Isn't that cool? Fem here