When was the last time you fags took a shower

When was the last time you fags took a shower

Attached: 260.jpg (720x546, 38K)

yesertday

About fifteen hours ago.

"you dont have a girlfriend because you dont shower"
normalcattle actually believe this dont they?

a couple minutes ago
i just got out

This afternoon. Our gas was turned off so it is cold

2 days ago + im also overdue a shave

5 hours ago approximately

I shower twice a day, so about 9 hours ago.

about 9 days ago
>unironically
I have not left my room other than to take shits and re-fill my water bottle. I order a big family pizza every three days and live of it until the next one. Have not had a reason to interrupt my artifact power grind by showering when nobody will smell me anyways.

This morning
I have to go to work
Fuckin NEETs

three weeks ago
the first week is always the worst but my scalp has stopped feeling itchy and my body has a nice moisturised feeling to it now
i also JAV estopoed laevig nmy house, and just order delivery for one meal a day

Well, showering is one the many bricks you have to lay down to create the bridge that allows woman to get to you :D

I have not the slightest idea but judging by the shape of my beard maybe 7 days ago.

I do it every day now, but I once went 6-7 years without a shower.

Attached: 7827582642882a439d0b17ee379b9c0b.png (1366x768, 624K)

>judging by the shape of my beard
high level

You got the piss bottles then I suppose?

At least tell me you have CE

A couple hours ago. Not showering makes me feel gross.

Idk I think it was like 8 hours ago? I shower every day, sometimes twice if I feel especially icky by night time

I shower usually once a week but sometimes i go 2 weeks. I wash my hair
2 times a week though..
I also always shower right before i have sex however.
But really soap and shampoo is bad for your skin. Its better to wash once or 2 times a week like me and use perfumes and baby powder when you feel smelly.
I do it all thw time and i always get compliments about my soft full hair and silky smooth skin

I lost count of days, I really don't know

Dude not even like once or twice?

I 2 showers a day, plus a shower after every bowel movement.

Why? I don't pay water utilities in my apartment and hot showers are one of the few joys in my life.

I shower daily.
I once went 6 months. I truly, truly stank.

Might as well chew up and spit out most of your food as well

That doesn't make any sense. What does that have to do with frequent showers.

Wasting water, wasting food. Gross excess, get it? Knock knock

quite a few days ago

I don't understand the people on here that don't shower regularly. Showers are relaxing and make you feel nice afterwards. If I go a day without one I feel really fucking gross

Sorry for what I said, that was mean. Bless your being

But i'm not wasting the water, I drink quite a bit when i shower, and then it goes to a processing plant to be recycled.

>it goes to a processing plant to be recycled
Not before mixing with rancid shit sewage water. The entire "vat" of shit needs treated the same. Your excessive showers don't effectively dilute the entire "pool" of sewage.

It's going to be used and recycled anyway.

93 minutes ago I think
Taking a shower is nice

I scrape against my skin in the shower for atleast an hour because of ocd

>ocd so bad I take an hour+ in the shower
>NEET so don't go outside and get contaminated

I rarely shower because of this which ironically makes my hygiene much worse than a normie who takes showers regularly, yet it tricks my ocd into thinking I'm still clean regardless of how much I smell.

I shower maybe once every two weeks. I'm not a disgusting shitstain who needs to be cleansed everyday. My pussy doesn't even smell.

Attached: kisspng-drawing-line-art-sketch-sketch-flower-5ad88769b27952.9177314915241398817311.png (512x512, 90K)

Ok you're a stanky tramp

Yesterday after gymcelling.

Attached: Cream.jpg (480x405, 26K)

I stay in a heavily airconditioned room all day, change my panties everday (sometimes twice a day if I'm having a hard time bowel-wise), change my clothes everyday, put on deoderant about three times a day. no one says a word.