What's your most fucked up sexual fantasy?

What's your most fucked up sexual fantasy?

(you're too normie to post here if it's just something like trannies or feet)

Attached: tg.gif (478x219, 1.37M)

ur moms roast beef curtains

Attached: fd5f14e27f5e8e26ce0de2cc9942385a.jpg (236x236, 15K)

is futa normmie?

Futa is pretty average - level.
I'd expect a true arcanine to be into rape, NTR, or lolicon at the minimum

>ywn live in a world where your mom is a magical witch
>ywn be shrunk down to an inch tall by her and dropped into dad's condom before he rolls it on his massive cock
>ywn be pinned underneath his shaft while he fucks your mom
>ywn be pulled out, exhausted and covered in cum, and be left under the humid bed sheets as they go to sleep
>ywn scramble to get out from under the covers after you mom farts in her sleep

Attached: 1545923665901.png (1344x968, 1.68M)

>shitting into a grils asshole

Attached: 6982FC36-1638-4B83-93AB-EA11CD735A42.jpg (750x729, 349K)

Something that can feasibly happen?
Facesitting, maybe scent torture

Within the bounds of reality via RP or other means?
Being hunted down by a vampire qt that bites me and after feeding, forces me pleasure her orally

In a fantasy world?
Pretty much most giantess stuff

My first wet dream I was in a submarine and was sent out to disarm a mine that was blocking our path. I swam over and instead of disarming it, I made love to it.

I wanna suck my own mom's dick lmao

Yes, it is, it's pushed so hard by society to accept them and so many activists has popped up over the years to promote anything related to these degenerates, tv hosts promote it and actively search for them to get an exclusive to their sob story for prime time tv and people have been put in jail for questioning it that at this point, it's as normal as working 9-5

I fantasize about sexually pleasuring people I hate at gunpoint. People who disrespect me, give me trouble, talk about me behind me back, people who just annoy me, people who bullied me in the past. I dislike them greatly. They aren't attractive to me. I don't secretly like them or anything. Some of them, I'd really rather they be dead.

But I like to imagine they (or their friends/family) confront me, point a gun at me, and force me to suck their dicks/eat them out. Recently I've been thinking about this one coworker, a lazy manchild who slacks off, gets nothing done, and won't do what I tell him to do. I think about him pointing a pistol in my face, ordering me to my knees, slapping me in the face and kicking me in the stomach. Then he unzips his dick and I suck him through my tears.

Usually once I cum I feel terrible and stop thinking about it. But sometimes the fantasy keeps going and, in the end of it, sometimes they kill me.

A combination of
>femdom
>armpits
>smell
>facesitting
>piss drinking (me drinking hers)
all in one. You can figure the rest out for yourself.

Is double vaginal penetration gay? To put your cock inside a woman while another cock is inside the same hole rubbing together?

I want to tie up a heavily pregnant woman, milk her and fuck her however much I like. Maybe one day I could pay a woman to let me.

anyone else into unironic fembots?

Attached: 58610046_p0_master1200.jpg (811x1200, 451K)

Having my dick locked in chastity and being forced to please my mistress sexually or doing housework and such. Only have a chance to cum in a humiliating way once a month if I've been exceptionally good otherwise denial or ruined orgasm. She will also peg me once month and make me cum in the chastity belt.

Attached: chastity.jpg (640x360, 37K)

I've literally seen you make this comment like 10 times, maybe move on from the fantasy champ.

The most common and the most unacceptable of all deviant desires: consensual sex with a sweet young girl.

>rape, NTR, or lolicon
Ain't that fucked up, and is quite common. Something like cannibalism or prolapse shit may be pretty bad.

I'd rather be the fembot

I like seeing them break and malfunction and see how inhuman they are, even if they can hide it perfectly. Maybe it's the power, or maybe it's because you can do bad things to them and not feel guilty, I don't know

>ywn have a broken waifubot that studders and glitches out when you fuck it
>ywn cum on her exposed circuits

Attached: 30870481_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x848, 556K)

Decapitation is fucking hot but my friend always makes fun of me for it

If you have ever seen ryona/guro hentai, you get the general gist of it. I am too lazy and not horny enough to write it all out.

Attached: 48864333_p0.jpg (900x1271, 595K)

maate, can you fuck right off?

Probably a femdom gf that feminizes me and makes me take turns sucking a cock with her