Live in Britain

> Live in Britain
> Country is falling apart but I've managed to avoid through my middle class parents
> Parents lose jobs
> Going to have to join the ranks of impoverished British people

Fucking kill me

Attached: 1512127816770.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcasBKiZTko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Be me, at the bottom of the barrel in the USA
>One medical bill away from losing literally everything.

Americans think they have it hard

Attached: 1506197424614.jpg (682x600, 225K)

Thats not bottom. Thats average in america. 65% of americans live like this

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65K)

Is being a peasant that bad in Britland?

shoot up some heroin
youtube.com/watch?v=BcasBKiZTko

Average American salary
35,000 - 37,000 Pounds per year

Average British salary
18,000 - 20,000 Pounds per year

Attached: 1532780170039.png (309x313, 126K)

Prices are lower in britain, r-right?

We recently introduced sugar tax, WE GET FUCKING TAXED 5% FOR SUGAR

Attached: 712.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Just convert to being a muzzy, get a tan and you're solid, free cash for life

Just start throwing it in the harbor, maybe they'll learn their fucking lesson this time

Attached: 46995057_385310425373494_1399884464374141472_n.jpg (240x240, 20K)

I live in London right now and want to move to the Channel Islands (Jersey). Anyone know anything about it?

Attached: Channel Islands.png (513x462, 166K)

Living on a tiny island is pretty shitty. You'd have to get everything shipped and jobs are probably in very short supply. Not to mention there's probably no internet.

Snog some club whores

The interest on the national debt isnt going to pay itself nigel

>tiny island
That's Guersey. I had a friend who worked there before and he said he didn't like it but Jersey has a population of 100K so maybe it's better.

They do have internet, very good one at that because they do offshore financing for companies.

Post a new thread m8

>grew up in housing projects in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in New York City
>everyone I grew up with who had my back is dead from gang violence or drugs
>I've never even had health insurance cuz it's so fucking expensive and not considered a universal human right in USA
>both parents dead
>no siblings
>literally completely alone on top of being poverty stricken my entire life and growing up in the early 90's the exact neighborhood portrayed in "new jack city"
>this is all i've ever known

yet i still smile everyday laugh and smoke blunts with my neighbors and eat bomb dominican food at the corner store. stop being a pussy nigga b, learn to get it how you live like the rest of us

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>mufughen bix nood
>poverty aint dat bad
>just embrace da ghetto and smoke weed dude

i'd be glad to m8 but you banned all weapons that would suffice the minimal effort im willing to put in

Well I've been an impoverished Brit for most of my life and lemme tell you that it's shit and I'm going back to uni and saving up so I can become a speech and language therapist so I can afford to move to Ireland and get a mortgage on a cottage.

My advice? Do everything you can to get out of Britain, it's an absolute shithole, the people are shit, the prices are shit, the housing is shit, the healthcare and benefits system and anything to do with actually helping people is beyond shit, I could go on.

Just leave. ASAP.

Attached: 14441050_10154487240728290_8162305512275073156_n.jpg (960x681, 69K)

That's funny because I get help and gibs but then I grew up in care and mental health problems and can't work but your right britian is shit but I can't leave

Bottom of the barrel in the USA is the equivalent of upper middle class in most countries.

Attached: 1555010086841.jpg (511x509, 36K)

Yeah, my parents were secretly abusive, and I was told all my life that if I called someone, they'd help. The one day I finally caved and called the coppers, they basically told me that it was nothing because they'd seen worse and I shouldn't call the police for minor things. After that, I knew I could only rely on myself to get me out of there. And now my mum's dead; good fucking riddance.

Now I work a barely minimum-wage job where I only make about six grand a year (it's part time, I can't find a decent full time role, my city is one of the highest for unemployment in England), I live in the ghetto and I haven't been getting the Universal Credit I'm entitled to, thanks Theresa you cunt.

But yeah, Britain never helped me at all, and Ireland tends to help second-generation Irish people from what I've heard, and my experience tells me that people are generally kinder there and live less in squalor. So Ireland it is. I just hope I get there before my mum's debt collectors find me or I get killed in some gang shit in this shitty neighbourhood I'm in. Otherwise I will haunt bitches.

Attached: 34345927_2092221850805352_2997110526556766208_n.jpg (950x960, 77K)

>Live in the Netherlands
>Country is falling apart but I live in the least shitty province
>Psychiatrist declares me insane
>get on the bux
>live in relative comfort in comparison to second and third world countries

Fucking keep me alive

Have you ever been to Ireland? Dublin's cost of living is the same as London, if not a bit higher.

Whites are a disease

>Prices are lower in britain, r-right?

No it's actually more expensive. Everything from food to fuel to rent is a lot more expensive as fuck compared to the US.