Left, middle or right? Explain why

Left, middle or right? Explain why.

Attached: E4F9C01D-0CBD-46D3-BA10-222C28191AFB.jpg (450x355, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcCQLGXGdIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JJghf2OcW1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't been able to eat so fucking all of them because they all look great right now

Right, far superior classic.

Middle. It's the only one without tomatoes.

I hate lettuce so fuck em all

Right because no sour cream or fried shit. I don't want to be a fat fuck.

hardshells are garbage, shit just falls apart when you take a bite
the middle looks ok but i see the other one is double layered...
makes me feel like its got CHEESE inbetween them buns, and thats... mmm... yeeeeahhhh

Attached: 1524428904285.png (292x431, 257K)

I prefer chicken over the other options.

>i make healthy choices when eating a taco bell, gotta watch my figure

Attached: 1554124549946.png (1148x1137, 132K)

>got a diet coke with my 3 XXL Chalupas, trying to cut down on sugar

Attached: LARD.jpg (620x703, 84K)

you're ahead of me, I'd choose "yes, all of the above"

Attached: 1545526091975.jpg (786x706, 83K)

FUCK THOSE CHEESY GORDITAS ARE GOOD AS FUCK GOD DAMMIT

Attached: 1524418562602.jpg (400x396, 36K)

They are all Del Taco tacos.

The left is just two corn tortillas used to make a fish taco because fish tacos tend to have a lot of juice if not overcooked and filled with salsa.

>Right because no sour cream or fried shit. I don't want to be a fat fuck.
>hardshell
>not Fried
>implying you can't get in a deluxe with sour cream

>just two corn tortillers
fucking disgusting, this whole thread is trash and your mother is a whore, fuck taco bell and fuck you

its never coming back bros

Attached: Screenshot_20170127_005825.png (580x820, 557K)

if its taco bell. i only like the bean burrito and thats it. everything else sucks at taco bell. i just dislike how on the dollar menu they offer a bean and rice burrito for a dollar, but the bean burrito is like 2.50. makes zero sense to me. should be the other way around.

Attached: 1554403769017.jpg (700x641, 86K)

Just eat the rice, faggot.

I've legitimately never eaten at Taco Bell despite living in the US all my life. I always thought it looked like shit before, but now I see pictures of it and I really want some fucking Taco Bell man. I want the left in particular

Is the one on the left a fish taco? if so then that is the best one

Left, I'm a sucker for crispy chicken mang

exactly what I was thinking. get out of my head fpbp mind h4xx0r

3 grilled chicken soft tacos for 2.49 every Thursday night.

I buy 6 or 9 of those depending on how hungry I am.

but why is it cheaper if they add rice. makes zero sense

say "bean and rice burrito with no rice"
it's retarded but they either have to admit it's retarded or just give you a bean burrito for a dollar

It's obviously to get rid of all the excess rice. Rice is cheap as shit and they have too much of it.

left > middle > right

ALL THREE OF THEM MOTHERFUCKER

>del taco shill fucks itself because everyone thinks of taco bell before that shitshack unless it's specifically mentioned

one on the left. looks like it has the most cheese. im a sucker for cheese

cheesy bean and rice burrito

Right > left > middle
Left looks more interesting, but right looks best
Middle just looks like shit

I choose the right taco because it has a corn shell, and I can pick off the gross tomato shit on top. It has beef, lettuce, and cheese, which aren't complicated ingredients, and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I like my food with just the basics, none of this complicated tomato and sauce bullshit.

The middle is inferior because it has gross chicken meat. The left is inferior because it doesn't seem to have any meat and it takes an open form despite being a soft shell, and it's got gross diarrhea looking shit on top that looks like it wouldn't taste that good. If you use soft tortillas for tacos, wrap it up and don't let it be open like that. That's just retarded because it'll spill everywhere and won't hold its form, unlike a hard corn shell.

As a fast food connoisseur, I can tell the difference. I'm not OP, and I live in California.

Pretty sure there aren't any Del Tacos outside of a fewWestern states, so anyone east of Texas probably doesn't even know about Del Taco.

>I like my food with just the basics, none of this complicated tomato and sauce bullshit.

Attached: 1556921127038.png (1125x1011, 263K)

Middle

I'm allergic to tomato.

None of them. I'm a vegan you see.

that's good idea. ill try tomorrow.

Attached: 1549526490095.jpg (640x644, 49K)

Right if I can eat it in one bite. Left otherwise.
Note that I have never eaten tacos in my life since we don't have Taco Bell in my country.

How can a person even live without eating a taco covered in El Scorcho every now and then?

youtube.com/watch?v=CcCQLGXGdIQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JJghf2OcW1s

None of them. Mexican food disgusts me.

But not as much as Mexican people.

can you stop being racist for half a second and eat some tacos man

It's nothing to do with race, just the style of food doesn't appeal to me.

Right because the crunch is bueno. That being said, my favorite Taco Bell item is the one with the quesadilla used as an additional shell on the taco. Those are soft, cheesy, crunchy, and delicious.

Attached: 0004105473_10.jpg (816x979, 115K)

You basically cant eat fast food without employing a Mexican. In-n-out is one of the few exceptions.

It is pretty shitty. I used to eat there when I felt like being a pig, but I found a better little family owned place. They sell carne asada fries and other shit like that, I love it.

Attached: 1486574417193.gif (480x270, 585K)

I prefer Soundgarden while eating Del Taco.

>hard shell tacos
why and honestly, how.

Chick-fil-a too. Always white mormon kids. Well worth the greater price charged.

black hole son won't you come and wash away the rain

Attached: 1515850606456.png (1080x780, 88K)

Your best bet would be middle or right

You all are fed estrogen poison which is why women are sluts and men are twinks. Poultry has a ton of it. Beef at least has more potent protein strands to counteract the hormone pumping, and dairy is REALLY BAD for estrogen. However pasturized milk aka cheese is fine because the process eliminates the estrogen.

If you drink milk warm it to destroy estrogen.
If you eat meat cook it thoroughly. But honestly try and avoid it. Beans and even onions are better than meat for testosterone boosting.
Smoke. I can't stress that enough.

Attached: 08bd54e4-7d1a-47d6-ab76-06aa28308599.png (632x632, 263K)

Stop calling Del Taco, Taco Bell!!!!!!!!! Im getting so triggered because Del Taco is superior so dont lump them together. Taco Bell is shit

Right
Why?
1. Meat
2. Cheese

I have never eaten taco bell and actually liked what I put in my mouth. Everything tastes like processed trash.