How true is this? Probably the biggest redpill

How true is this? Probably the biggest redpill

Attached: 720E6C27-9D99-4592-A2CA-DBA391A0DA76.jpg (245x206, 9K)

>MY Future wife
>Having sex.

If she's had sex, she's not going to be my wife.

>wife

lmao, cuck. Enjoy her taking everything you own. I'll just be boyfriend and girlfriend, and enjoy sex on the tap and enjoy life.

are you retard perhaps,user please deleted this shit doesn't make any sense even with higher levels of autism.

Attached: 1545269054730.jpg (482x395, 30K)

The more she practices on them, the better she'll know how to please me

Attached: e45.jpg (633x758, 65K)

>not dating and marrying some late teen when you reach the age of 28/29
Its like you faggots want to be dissapointed

please don't enable thots

I literally don't know what to say.
this shit is just utterly crushing lads.

see
Being the first real man in her life sets you up for life m8.

It's TRUE, men just get older and never fuck (besides the top 20%) while every women just increases her sexual number of men every few months.

>late teen
you know they start it at 12 these days, right?

This is only really true if you only date your own age group. It's entirely possible to date an 18 year old at 30.

>you know they start it at 12 these days, right?
then why don't you go fuck a 12 year old?
and take a seat over here
This is Chris Hansen, at Dateline NBC

kekked
but seriously, I think I'll try to become a teacher part-time or something

Theres an uncomfortable understanding between incels and pedos and no one wants to talk about it.

>Theres a very comfy understanding between incels and pedos
ftfy

>Having a wife
>Risking being cucked out of every orifice of life just so someone can have a fleeting happiness
Lel
You think most of the people browsing here have the looks or the personality to get anyone at a younger age.

Attached: Fapping To a Cure.jpg (1994x1496, 499K)

it's called memes boomer

and I hope you get sent to ail, and placed in gen pop if you ever try to make a move on a student.

>You think most of the people browsing here have the looks or the personality to get anyone at a younger age.
I know i do, and a lot of women seem confinced of it too.

>You think most of the people browsing here have the looks or the personality to get anyone at a younger age.
you would be surprised

>sexual intercourse between two consenting biological adults is wrong
Lawfags, everyone

>High School History Teacher by the name of C.Thundercock stole this user's highschool sweetheart and now he is absolutely SEETHING

or you could marry a virgin, wich is hard to find but not imposible (despite the fantasies of that incels like to repeat like parrots)

Lol Ive been to jail before. All the pedos that I saw banded together and wrecked these white knight gangsters who were talking shit.

I miss regularly reading that kind of quality post, thank you user.

Actually, thinking back on it, It doesn't matter as much as I thought. I've seen spergs have a fairly successful relationship.
It's more the difficulty finding someone that you can trust in the end. I've known the most successful relationships that I've seen from formerly people I knew have been from highschool.

>won't wed a non virgin
good luck finding a wife thats not ugly lol

>future wife
>implying
I'm going to willingly die alone. Society can suck my dick.

Actually it's usually attractive people who get they won't settle for less.

Attached: 1558792185273.png (605x716, 736K)

Most of you are around 20, guys.
If things go well chances are you will marry a girl not even born yet.

>tfw your gf is not born yet

It's still pretty pathetic that your game is so weak you gotta hit on kids that don't know any better.

just don't date a promiscuous, used up whore.

This assumes you will marry someone your age. That's a fools game that women have tried to sell you on. There is no reason not to marry an 18 year old if you are capable of doing so.

>marriage after 100 years of feminism

not only are the marriage laws horrible for men but women are cock carousel sluts. if women want traditional values you need to save yourself for marriage.

Attached: women.jpg (1400x990, 257K)

You wont have sex,
Also: have sex

How young do you have to be to think this will ever work out for you

you know you can still get a hot 10/10 supermodel virgin if you buy a sex doll? also no nag and no cheating. 100% percent absolute loyalty from a sex doll.

>cuck post
based posts
i've been red pilled on marriage by guys at the gym as long as you are decent looking and have money you can fuck 20 year olds

if you want a wife have a stable income and look decent while seeking an attractive virgin with actual morals and virtues you don't have to marry down
if you want a fuck buddy have money and don't be fat/deformed and cast a wide net

what future wife? women dont want to get married anymore, they want to travel around and get fucked by foreign chad