Fembot here...

Fembot here, I'm going to let you guys in on a secret I'm surprised nobody has told you yet about why none of us are willing to date a good portion of you.

You have no passion in life. For me and many girls who would date robots, the biggest red flag is that you all wallow in your misery and don't do anything to get better. I know I'm not alone when I say I don't care about looks and would be perfectly fine with a shy boy with no friends. But if he's a stunted manchild with no way to support himself and no desire to. You don't have to have lofty career ambitions or the desire to change the world but you need to have SOMETHING that you get into and drives you and gives you energy. Even a video game or a hobby like learning history or an instrument or language. I hope this helps some of you

Attached: 1556546223503.jpg (2560x1440, 501K)

Playing guitar and videogames pretty much prevent me from killing myself.
Take away my vidya and i'd fall in guitar, take away both, and i'd honestly wouldn't know what to do.
So in a certain sense, both give me energy, but of course none give the resources necessary for survival, and considering how fucked up the job marked is, specially in my country, if normalfags still live with their parents and none can find a job, how should i even manage to?

Have you considered that they don't progress in life because there is no reason to? Some guys here are content making 40k a year as a security guard.

Also I'm calling BS on not caring about physical appearance

Attached: 6D92A3E3-4ADC-447E-8B52-F600186D0DEE.png (750x1334, 315K)

How do you just MAKE something to give me energy and drive? How can you blame me for not having that energy and drive despite searching for my passion every day? And what if its something unorthodox, suck as politics, or hell, I don't know, badminton? Because I try this shit and it just seem like a chore to me. It doesn't bring me any enjoyment, energy, and definitely not drive.

Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_20190428_175505_463.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

Thanks, and that's understandable. Why would you help someone who can't help themselves? And all.

whats your fckin passion? chill and netflix?

i play guitar and make music. Doesn't stop fembots from ghosting me every time

More importantly guys, how the FUCK do you get an ambition? My days have gone to total shit and all i do everyday is browse Jow Forums until something forces me to do something (have to go to class, friend calls me to go play vidya, etc)

I'm with you, this "give energy" and "drive" is just some other bullshit to justify why femanon hasn't found her blue prince yet.
Fuck it.

Girls don't like the idea of adopting a NEET. Some would be ok with a "starving artist" type but you'd have to show you're actively producing things and trying to make it. Otherwise at least get a part time job so you can contribute to rent. Maybe it's worse in your country but I'm talking about things in the US with an american mindset.

That's not what I'm talking about. If he's self sufficient then I would be fine if he wasn't trying to move up in career. If he's constantly depressed and bored though I'd be concerned and see that as a red flag. What I'm trying to say is someone passionate is attractive and a lot of guys don't seem to get that. I'd take a neckbeard that spergs to me about magic and video games over a boring normal dude that just sits at home smoking weed all day. Everyone cares about physical appearence to some degree but I'm pretty average myself and wouldn't mind dating someone that looks worse than me if we connected.

Try talking to someone professional, this sounds like legitimate depression

I'm sorry you've had bad experiences, have you tried looking outside of Jow Forums? Most girls here tend to have mental illness of some kind, myself included.

I am incredibly passionate about doxxing and stalking you then finding your house and fucking your brains out fembot.

And I wouldn't date a female with no personality.
If you "follow the crowd" expect to get ignored.

Have you ever had a passion in life? It can be a lot of work for no reward. If you still have a passion after that you're something else.

discrd dCf4BmE get alpha now, 200 hot egirls waiting for u x

OP, I'm going to assume that you are young and naive, and that is why you have made such an ignorant post. In the future I would recommend that you learn something about the people you are addressing before you try to give advice, because otherwise it seems condescending or insulting, or wildly off the mark, and it weakens the trust that your audience will have in advice that you give them.

>Girls don't like the idea of adopting a NEET
Of course they don't, because what you said in the OP is all a crock of shit, you want a provider of security (be it real or perceived) and resources.

Holy shit!!! Let me give you my credit card number.

You cant really pay attention to women on taking a high road. They'll fuck drug dealers and money launderers. It's all about what a man provides to the woman that they'll seek for. They don't actually care about what men feel or desire.

Don't fuck around
Fo real?

Aspiring pilot that wishes to live in the mountains with a loli he just found on tinder.

Attached: 4333b285ed1c7a37692854d0392122cadfd9c0ee5e04148a890efca23abaa794.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>You have no passion in life.
you have no idea who i am or what i want and yet here you are being a cunt acting like you know things when you know absolutely nothing
go back to tumblr

Attached: kirb.png (680x679, 437K)

>giving a shit what women want
Show your tits first.
Else, you're just another fat neckbeard that happens to imitate what Jow Forums does but without doing anything.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom, we will strive to be more interesting to femanons and hopefully whine less anout out lack of success.

Thank you for the bumps to help your fellow robots

Of course I understand it's a lot of effort. You're doing it for yourself though not for me and that's what makes it attractive. I want a man that has a thirst for life and the desire to do things not a depressed boy sitting at home crying all day. Keep doing things for yourself user don't give up.

I've been coming to this board for years and I've never seen this talked about. It's been the cause of 2 of my failed relationships and after learning the hard way it's something I pay attention to during initial conversations. I may still be naive but I'm not getting any younger. I promise you though I want to help even if it's partially for selfish reasons.

I don't need a provider but I do want an equal at the very least. When I have children I don't want to also have to take care of their father.

Glad to hear user, I hope you two have a wonderful life together that actually sounds quite nice. I'd love a military bf or chef bf the most and have always enjoyed flying.

I know Jow Forums isn't one person if you don't feel like you fit my description then ignore my advice it probably wasn't aimed at you. I'm not trying to offend I promise.

>I'm going to let you in on a secret

>Dont be depressed
>Dont be disabled
>Dont be weird
>Dont be poor
Wow, amazing secret. I wish more women would share this esoteric knowledge with us.

Attached: 1v7b94.jpg (312x391, 19K)

>I don't need a provider but I do want an equal at the very least
>implying women aren't picked left and right for simple office and service jobs everywhere in my country
>implying young guys aren't left to rot or accept part time slave contracts
This sounds like a depopulation plan now if everyone thinks like you do.

>would be perfectly fine with a shy boy with no friends
>except if he doesn't want to stop being a shy boy with no friends
rly gets the nog joggin

I'm not in any way telling robots not to whine, I want to help them so they don't feel the need to whine any more. You'd rather fix the problem and find a gf than be sad forever right?

>Dont be depressed
Correct, get help if you think you're depressed
>Dont be disabled
Wrong, plenty of disabled people still have the thirst for life. In fact many of the threads where it's like "how does this retarded cripple get a gf but you can't" stem from what I'm saying
>Dont be weird
Didn't say that at all
>Dont be poor
Not a dealbreaker if you're trying not to be. And you don't have to be rich either, just self sufficient. That doesn't mean owning a house, it means being able to at least live with some roommates so we can eventually move in together.

Again I'm sorry it's like that in your country but I can't control it. Here they have trouble finding people to work even minimum wage jobs. Maybe try to move to another city/country for work (assuming you're in the EU or similar)?

Where did I ever mention him getting friends? I don't care if he never talks to another soul other than his family and cashiers and coworkers.

yeah i've looked outside of Jow Forums. I just have no idea how to get a womans interest

>Fembot here

No such thing as a fembot. Get off my board cunt.

Attached: 1559269173157.jpg (1080x1434, 316K)

>Im going to let you in on a little secret

>I fuck niggers and have 3 STIs

Nice thread you dumb slut

Attached: op.jpg (646x522, 135K)

>I hope this helps some of you

Attached: 03.jpg (1280x1772, 93K)

>I'm going to let you guys in on a secret

>Be chad

>>I'm going to let you guys in on a secret

>I have a huge meat flaps on my vagina due to excess trauma from multiple sexual partners.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Your perception of people is just as warped as the incels. I dont understand how people like you exist, do you live life with your eyes shut or something? If you could "just get help" and solve all your problems everyone would do it. Nobody is perfect, most people are far from perfect, very few people make any effort to improve themselves. There is no way a reasonable person with any amount of life experience could look at incels and believe they can be helped. The vast majority of them are probably on the spectrum. Its rare for people like that to make meaningful improvements and I think its wrong for you to make this thread and bully them for their failures.

Attached: 3.jpg (727x969, 59K)

>Even a video game
Okay fembot I'll play video games
Until you leave me because of my gaming addiction
Then it's not a passion anymore when it interferes with you

>I want to help them so they don't feel the need to whine any more.
Have sex with them then. You give it to chad and he doesnt have ambitions, hes just tall and handsome. You think some 19yo jock faggot who parties every weekend and only cares about football and girls has career ambtions? Youre full of shit cunt.

No one invited you here you dumb cunt. You have a boyfriend and a cunt, meaning you are not welcome here. Get off our fucking board and maybe I wont find you and rape you.

99% of women I've met have no passions in life other than the career they're going after, and most of the time they only pursue it because of the money, women who are legitimately passionate about something are so rare. Most girls are basic and have the most generic personalities and tastes. I've met like 3 girls who I'd consider interesting in my 24 years of life, not even worth putting effort into the conversation when talking to a basic bitch.

>video games
>learning new language
>learning to play an instrument

See? They even have the most boring ideas for hobbies. I legitimately hate women because they're so fucking boring and basic, but then again I hate most people because they are boring and basic, including normie men.

Attached: 6479BE09-B04A-418A-8E73-B735519C324E.png (657x527, 24K)

I just hope that you understand that for many people, the solution to getting a girlfriend isn't just having more passion for life. There are a lot of people out there that are passionate about things that are still single, having hobbies isn't doing them any favors. I've spent a long time here as well and I can tell you that sometimes one of the biggest hurdles for people is that they are too passionate, and usually about the wrong things. usually the only problem people have in having relationships is poorly developed social skills in one of the partners.

Thanks, fembot. I'm going to screenshot your post. Have a good night/day

Attached: 1558495882389.png (499x662, 340K)

>Maybe try to move to another city/country for work

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW FUCKING DELUDED ARE YOU

>No money
>cant get ajob
>Lmao just move stupid incel

Fuck off roastie whore. I got a question. How many kids have you had? Because IMO anbd everyone elses a cunt with a big mouth and no kids has no rights. You talk like you assume anyone here or anywhere gives a fuck about what you have to say, lile your some high and mighty cunt whos job it is to 'fix' men. You are a worthless sack of shit who contributes nothing to society, denies men sex, gives it to chad then expects those men she denies to just buck and accept it and not come and gun her down in a nightclub. You are living on a sharp edge sweetie, your days are numbered.

Use sage you fucking faggot anons ITT.
You type like a "man" who is against MGTOW and related, similar to that one faggot who made a post about being a man by raising some niglet.
Fuck off and kys

It is kind of ironic that your dating advice is coming from your experience with the one that you actually did date, so it might be that your sample is somewhat biased?

Thank you for the bumps anons, your hate will increase the chances of someone who needs this advice seeing it.

Don't go out with the intention to pick up girls, just make a promise to yourself to try to talk to girls you see that share your interests. I'll be honest I couldn't approach a guy to save my life so I'm glad most of you do all the work.

Be honest with me, how much help have you sought? Do you go to therapy and take anti depressants? If not then I have nothing more to say. If so then you have a disability and I'm not going to judge you on that. I'll admit I'm not a good enough person to date someone disabled sorry user but girls like that do exist.

Read some of my other posts, I'm not talking about chad. It's one of the most critical traits he has though I'll give you that.

Being addicted to WoW isn't the same as being at the top of the competitve ladder in hearthstone or starcraft or whatever. There's things like speedrunning, modding games, making fanart, idk. If you're really passionate about a game it's endearing user one of my exes was obsessed with undertale and it was really cute and heartwarming.

I have never had casual sex, have never had sex with a guy I haven't been dating for at least a month and have only had sex with 3 men despite being 26. I'm not going to change my values and you're going to call me a slut either way so it doesn't matter.

>I've been coming to this board for years
Well fucking stop cunt.

I'm passionate about astronomy, eugenics, race realism and biology. Does that count? I also like art and have a particularly strong love of photography. I have an enormous collection of music spanning the history of recorded music from nearly every country and culture. I could talk about all of these things at length and with great passion but I have never met a girl who wanted to. Where I live, the girls think you're gay for liking art.

>Thank you for the bumps anons, your hate will increase the chances of someone who needs this advice seeing it.
No it just gives me the chance to berate you further, You are not clever. I picture you looking similar to one of those feminist cunts who asks questions and seminars then puts her hands on her hips and pops one eye brow like 'Im so smart, what do you think about that' it hilarious.
>It's one of the most critical traits he has though I'll give you that.
Yeah tall, big muscles, massive dick, huge ego and lots of friends. Like I said in one of my posts chad doesnt have ambitions he just wants pussy, booze, drugs and fun. And you give it up to him but not to a beta. You think youre fooling anyone?
>I have never had casual sex
Ive never drunk water.

Get off my board. Slut.

You know, I could type up how I got my ass in gear but I don't care. I did it for me, not for some stank ass pussy, not for some retarded bitch that is going to set me back 5 years. For me. I'm still looking to improve myself.
Keep "motivating" the betas though

imagine getting this mad at a larper

>i dont care about looks!
fucking lying twat.

>There's things like speedrunning, modding games, making fanart
What makes you think I don't do any of that
And don't lie when you say someone spending all their time on video games wouldn't make you want to leave them, fuck your "passion"

The only reason you care about a career is so you can sit around and get fat while a man works

Kill yourself or get raped

I think that has *some* part in it for sure. But for me personally (and probably most other eurobots) it's the distance. It's always the distance. I've said the word "Location?" so many times now without any progress that I've just stopped trying.
I mean maybe I'll try for a LDR once I get desperate enough; but I know there's a high likelihood it wouldn't work out. My neetdom is coming to and end anyway so perhaps I'll meet someone organically.

Attached: 1526933606658.jpg (392x393, 29K)

>someone offers real advice
>robots get mad
stay hating yourself i guess?

I'm sorry robots I'm trying to respond to each of you but it's taking me a bit of time I promise I'll get to your posts until I pass out for the night.

My greatest desires in life are to be a good mother and travel. They're not special but they're there. Not everyone has to have a unique passion but they have to have something. As for the hobbies I listed they were just examples. Sorry I don't fit your tastes but there's millions of girls out there.

It won't be the solution for everybody but I've talked to more robots than I can count on my hand who would benefit from it. Having passion will never be a downside and usually it leads to other positive changes as well such as boosted confidence/self esteem/self worth. There are few wrong things to be passionate about imo but I try to be open minded. I could see a lot of girls getting scared off by someone like but as long as he isn't trying to actively murder minorities I'd love to debate him. Honestly I love debating politics even if I don't agree with a person. This thread is proof my mother was right when she told me I should do law instead of accounting lmao.

I'm glad user I hope you can find something to be passionate about and share with your future gf. Maybe you'll even meet someone that shares that passion!

As I've said I'm not familiar with these things and can only draw on my experiences. Try a temp agency or something. Jobs exist just gotta find them user

man i've even been published and have a pretty good drive to succeed in my field, its just how do i even get to type to a fembot in the first place in a one on one setting?

It's not particularly great advice. Many robots have really interesting hobbies and are passionate about them

>get a hobby so women will like you!

what a crock of shit

I'm an /o/ so my hobbies are completely uninteresting to most females

Why should they care anyways? What's so interesting about my shitty project car, or my half-broken daily? Regardless, it's all that motivates me. Unfortunately, women who genuinely like cars can usually do a lot better than me.

Most robots hate me, look down on me, and think I should be allowed to be nothing more than a breeder. I don't see the point in dating them.

Yet again a thread that should have died gets replies because op prefaced her post by announcing shes a girl even though it has nothing to do with the subject she's discussing. There's nothing particularly wrong with her argument but be honest with yourself, would you still be arguing here if it was a dude was on the other side of the screen?

good no one wants to date you either

I am not an incel.
>If so then you have a disability and I'm not going to pass judgement
Too late, this whole thread is you passing judgement. You made this thread to tell people who are depressed because they are unable to care for themselves that they deserve to be single for this reason.
>I'm not a good enough person
Yeah, I could infer this based on everything else you said. It doesnt need to be spelled out.
>I'm sorry
No you arent. No one likes a suck up who only pretends to care to win good boy points. If you cared at all, you wouldnt have made this post, but rather one telling these men that people will love them flaws and all, because thats the truth. Hitler had a gf, the bums in your town have gfs, gangsters have gfs, autists have gfs, cripples have gfs, you dont need to be a perfect person to have a gf.

Attached: 1492186868_1492086388121.jpg (960x925, 217K)

Thank you for the bumps anons

It comes from my 10 years of paying attention to guys and trying to date. Not just the guys I've dated but the ones I've turned down. Anything I say will be biased I'm a human being and I can't possibly speak for 50% of the earth. Would you prefer I not try to help?

You did the right thing, I'd much rather have a guy who does things for himself than because I tell him to. There's girls out there who like to be worshiped or whatever but that's not for me. Keep living for yourself user, it's the healthiest way to live.

Do you spend literally all your free time on it? Then yes you might be addicted and why would you even want a relationship at that point? But no I wouldn't mind a guy who spent a majority of his time with his hobbies as long as he was still loving and kind.

Distance is a problem which is why I avoid LDR and most online things. I'm sorry you live somewhere remote but try to find someone locally if possible. There's thousands of girls within a day's travel of you I'm sure.

Why does it have to be a fembot? Why not another girl in your field or something? You could try /soc/ or joining discord servers they sometimes help. Most people online aren't serious though so be careful.

I figured there'd be some outrage but I'd rather get yelled at anonymously and be heard by 1 person than say nothing again and again.

you go to one of those thinly veiled dating threads, write to a femnon, and do your best to stand out.
you know, some might even think a published writer would be too good for them.
a slightly harder way (but with a higher success rate) would be to look for an interesting femanon no matter the thread, making conversation with her, and the end of it asking for contact. you see, many don't want to give contact to complete strangers, but at this point she could deem you at least somewhat trustworthy.

>girls think you are gay for liking art
I dont understand how this became true. Its never been a macho activity, but when did it become a women only activity? Is it because of instagram art thots?

Attached: 1538390997176.png (705x1251, 291K)

So now I'm going to ask you about your role in your relationships. Do you think that you are in no way at fault for how those relationships developed? why or why not?

>There's thousands of girls within a day's travel of you I'm sure.
Not girls in this case, but you're right. The problem is how I am going to meet them and talk to them; social autism is a serious issue.

>You could try /soc/ or joining discord servers they sometimes help.
I don't think you are qualified to offer dating advice.

he should try for an artsy girl desu. they literally beam whenever they find the rare guy who is actually interested in art.

There is only one important question. Who have you dated in your life. Looks, personality, ambitions etc.

I need a source on that chick, senpai

It entirely depends on where you live.

Not gonna lie I don't find most guys' hobbies interesting but it's still nice that they talk about them from time to time. As long as you don't expect useful input I'd happily listen to you talk about cars while we eat lunch or whatever if I was your gf. Just don't neglect me for the cars lol

I feel where you're coming from but a lot of the hate is a vocal minority from what I've seen. Or they don't use discord or hide it incredibly well when they do. Usually only in servers do I unironically get called things like roastie.

I'm sorry my words have offended you user but not everyone can handle being with someone legitimately disabled. Most robots are not, they tend to have manageable mental illness at most, growing up to do at least. You're an exception and while that makes it harder you're not doomed to be alone forever. I hope you find a gf one day but please make sure you're actually looking for one and don't expect her to fall from the sky.

I don't quite understand your question, could you elaborate?

All I can really say is to try your best to put yourself out there. Join hobby groups or a church group or take some kind of classes. Don't pass up opportunities even though you'll be scared. Baby steps are better than no steps. Good luck to you user I wish you the best.

He specifically mentioned wanting a fembot gf. I agree those are bad places but he's not going to find one at a bar or at work.

I'm essentially a depressed recluse but I still got some of you interested when word of my inheritance swept the county
I got my home phone bombarded by girls asking me out
But I'm having none of that, fuck you

it seems like you're coming at this from a place of experience. So far you put blame solely on the men in your life for their shortcomings, but we know next to nothing about you. Are you just unlucky, or is it possible there are shortcomings that you have as well?

I've dated a range in all of the categories. I've considered and even wider range before determining we were incompatible. A good personality makes up for poor looks and good looks make up for a boring personality at least at first. As I said I learned the lesson about ambition the hard way twice with the guy I liked the most and the guy I most recently broke up with.

Pretend to be a normal guy with no money if you're afraid of gold diggers. Reveal it to her after you get engaged or something

>Join hobby groups or a church group or take some kind of classes
Did they even ask for your help? This is advice we've all heard user, you're just parroting points you've heard on this board before.
let's go out user

So you have little credibility in the topic. Are you sure the guys weren't similar in specific characteristics? I'm saying because you don't know or choose what you want.

No I don't really blame men at all. I should have seen the red flags for the guys I had to break up with but most guys broke things off with me. I tend to get overly attached and jealous and of course I have my own issues but I whine about those anonymously not in a thread like this. God knows I don't need to add more to the "fembot here" stereotype. I don't consider myself particularly unlucky, mostly naive and a bit too optimistic. I'd like to settle down soon but I still have a few years before I need to panic so I'm not in a rush to get with a guy I hate.

They said "how am I going to find them". Why are you getting upset on some other user's behalf anyways?

hey fembots i have a passion for life pls date me

well it's refreshing to see that someone on here trying to dispense life wisdom is at least willing to admit their own faults. I still think the problem for most people is too complicated to solve with only one dimension of their personality.

I'm the original user. thanks for the help I guess, but it indeed wasn't a question directed at you (it was a part of a sentence)

I have a bunch of passions but none of them help me with women. I've gotten a lot of guy friends through them tho, so that's cool.
>cycling & MTBing
lolno
>cars and motorcycles
second verse same as the first
>bourdain-style madman travel
nnnnnope, unless you're the rare sort of woman who likes being surrounded by police in your hotel because suddenly your trip to japan has turned into a fucking scene from one of the yakuza games. and that's one of the milder things.
>foodie
this one is interesting wrt women because with 99.99% of them it means you're a mealticket, so I don't mention it
>photography and other creative hobbies
women and CC don't mix
>wurk
I'm a bit of a workaholic but fuck me if I don't find my job fun. helps that it pays well, which it needs to in order for me to be able to fund my life. again, women by and large don't give a shit.

>one of my exes
gtfo

where are you from?. How do you feel about dating men younger than you?

I used to really think it was all about looks. But there is something unsettling and wrong about guys like me deep down. I may never find out what it is. People say its lack of confidence, but I think its quite that. Doesnt help that im short and ugly

i'm a female and i can tell you now, you'd be surprised at how little it matters. i see unattractive guys dating my female friends, because they're funny usually. ik it sounds cringey but making a girl laugh is how to attract them if youre unattractive. also, only superficicial women care about looks the most, so not being that attractive filters out superficial girls. now all you gotta do is make an actually decent girl laugh :)

i swim
i play piano and sometimes i play tennis

i have done those things from a really young age but im not really fit and mostly stick
i also have a really bad acne a weird big nose and im 5'6.

so you cant say that its not all 85% about looks and "just get a hobbie lol" when women wont even give me a chance by brushing me like im a fucking notredame monster.
i couldve been a super chad if i had the looks and genetics

Attached: fuck off.jpg (840x544, 58K)

I do well at school and have hobbies, yet everything seems so blue and I feel numb most of the time. Wondering if I am depressed or just living a bad life.

Attached: 36d.png (658x342, 342K)

How do I even meet girls, tell them about my passions if I look like ...

It's kind of a catch22 you know. No motivation to work, if you feel like no one's ever going to love you anyway, feel ashamed to ask people out, shy, because you're a neet and you look pathetic.

You say this but most fembots act the same way too

>females have no fucking idea about how the (((job market))) is and what it takes to survive as a lone man with no support
>they seemingly don't understand that hobbies and creative pursuits are almost never viable ways to ensure own survival
>most of them are in some easy "social" positions where they don't do jack shit besides chatting with coworkers and fixing their hair
>they also have no idea about what an actual depression is, how hopeseless is it to find everything pointless and see no future for yourself
>dude just get a job lmao just become even miserable than you are for no actual reason
Bonus point:
>first world robots have no idea about what it takes to merely survive in second and third world shitholes

Attached: 1545760104240.jpg (500x434, 67K)

Could not agree any more. Femanon here also, I actually gave a few robots a chance only to be , almost always, they're reluctant to improve, it gets pretty hectic after a while

Youre not familiar with having a child? Yeah no surprise. Failure.

I did a bunch of work in Africa and South America, living in Uganda and Guatemala for long spells, and yeah, the grind for most people in those places is nucking futs, and most of them knew that any progress they made could be erased in a second. It's like, shit, imagine living somewhere that a meal at McDonald's is baller. Or that even having a fucking McDonald's in your country is a sign of great progress.

Tits or GTFO

>fuck the jannies.

>Post your man boobs you fat faggot.

Attached: 4DA750CF-B86D-4C3B-B589-2F9DAF86A3E6.gif (360x346, 170K)

>I'm not going to change my values

>But you guys! You better start going out, get whatever I dislike fixed, talk the girls up, improve all day and bomb them with info about your hobby that you damn well know she will not give a one shit about so she knows you have it.
Oh, and muh growth and gib moneys!

Sorry but can an female seriously look at what you wrote and think of herself as a demanding bitch who gives shit-all in return?

Nevermind that I have a slight inkling that girls prefer you to have 'a passion' mostly so they can game with finding out when she has made herself more important than said passion to you. At which point she considers him played out and in need of replacement.

Attached: Request_Denied_by_Xiguli_-_Lisa.jpg (467x419, 64K)