Letter thread

use initials or dont

Attached: 67d1ca945f416a814ee70fd684fa0731.jpg (425x638, 43K)

to B
haha guess what if we put our initials together it spells BJ which stands for blowjob haha

J

Attached: lisa jpeg.png (1200x1600, 36K)

dear a

something random but you remind me of a 90's bustling mall

today you wore a cool top
you were acting autistic all day but either way its pretty adorable
stay safe and have fun in life
i hope we can be frens

-v

B

I can't believe I'm doing this shit here again where last year I was writing the same thing to that someone but I fucking feel so bad I miss you a lot I miss you how you are as a person and all of that. You say you don't hate me and stuff you say you want the best for me and are okay with whatever I do but deep inside I know you hate me for what I've done to you. I'm a piece of shit and I know you've said I don't have to apologize but I just want things like they were I'd give anything for that, just like they were. I know you won't ever read this but in case you do, idk what to even ask for, I just want things like before I miss you

-S

Dear S
I'm sorry, so sorry.
Sincerely
R

I will be Q.

F

I fucking hate you I hope you get cancer fucking bitch whore cunt die fucking whore asshole burn in hell cunt

A

To L.

I'm still waiting and I refuse to abandon all hope, Remember who you are and where your essence lies.

-V.

K.N.

Well I might be going to the same place youre going to. Hope you dont ghost me like you do every time even though Im just there because I need to be. I honestly wish we could have been a thing but alas.

A.D

dear a

cant stop writing letters, i apologise
someone threatened you
im scared
they seemed to be joking
but ive done my best to prevent any harm
stay safe a
if you die
ill see you in heaven soon after

-v

were safe, silly of me to assume they knew anything about you
i hate shitposters, they are scary
i wonder where that r dude is on this thread

i really really missed you. i'm glad i get to bug you again.

To A. B.

It's been a while. Lately, my mind wanders back to that time I last spoke to you, or rather you to me. Back then, I wondered if you realized I knew of the lies and chose to ignore them in the hopes you'd realize that I have never cared for them. I told you about honesty many times, and I keep wondering whether you didn't figure it out and made your decision because of shame, or did and had other motivations. Whatever the case, what I told you remains true, and always will. It's been years, and though I haven't heard from you, I hope you're doing well, at the very least.
I'm damn near broken still, but it's been this way for a lengthy while. Perhaps these kinds of wounds never scar up. Maybe it's my "normal", now. I can't tell, for sure.

M. B.

dear e,

after examining a few photos and videos of yours, i have come to the conclusion that your body is abnormally proportioned. your legs are quite long in comparison to your torso in what can be described as a 'gondolian' leg-to-torso ratio (named after the mysterious and whimsically charming bear-like creature). the gondolian proportion is celebrated in many parts of the world and the women who are blessed with it can expect to have an average dowry of three more goats than a woman with average proportions. indeed it is often said that a man never truly knows happiness until he has a daughter of gondolian proportion. well my love, i am saving up for a few more goats so we can get married one day.

your soulmate,
user

Dear R,

Jesus fucking Christ, R. What the fuck do you want from me, seriously? Why the FUCK are you still here? I fucking know that you are still there in the background spying on me like some crazy stalker bitch. And for the love of God do not start with the gaslighting shit that you always do. Do not make me copy+paste all that PsychEval shit all over again. That shit is getting real fucking old.

You want me to leave you alone? Why do YOU not leave me the fuck alone? Give me some damn privacy, woman. Fuck.

Do you want me to kill myself? Fine. I will kill myself. Just send me a text message, phone call, or e-mail telling me to kill myself. Or reply to this post and refer to me by my first name and tell me to kill myself. Or, better yet, why do YOU not fucking kill me? I have already offered to give you my firearm and ammunition to kill me with. I have already suggested to you to drive me out to a remote area of the Mojave Desert to kill me and dump my body.

Do you want to beat me up? Is that it? I have already offered to let myself be beat up by you.

What the FUCK are you doing!? I have already done pretty much anything that I could possibly do to you. And you seem to be smart enough and have enough resources and/or manpower to manipulate the dumbfucks on this stupid fucking web site.

How the fuck did I end up with a crazy chick like you? You are not even my wife, or girlfriend, or friend. You never were any of those things to me. You have already told me several times that you want nothing to do with me. You are nothing to me.

So. Why. The. Fuck. Are. You. Still. There. Fuck. Ing. With. Me. After. Two. Fucking. Years.

Go.
The.
Fuck.
Away.

I mean, holy fucking shit. Because of you I now want to move to some remote area of the Tibetan Plateau and live as a hermit without any modern technology.

JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME.

FUCK YOU. I HATE YOU.

- R

You are a freak. Now, where are my goats?

Dear C

I've been thinking about this for some time and I've come to the conclusion that reactionaries like yourself do not deserve to hold public office.

Such as those which no strong political views over a multitude of topics that can't hold up within an argument clearly have no place within politics.

The moving of the goal post constantly infuriates me. When you concede points without even giving them a proper fight. Not only including how much the Pseudomarxist Neoliberals have gained within voters and ground in general.

I resent Reactionaries like yourself and would hope to fight you in your upcoming reelection for senate. A populist that actually stands for farmers rights, and seeks to remove large farming operations that harm medium and small farmers. To create social programs to allow the people the opportunity to pursue what they desire, but also reinforcing the belief that with sacrificing yourself for the community allows you to have the ability to say "I am a man of my people" but not to deprive yourself of your own ambition.

last night i held a bundled up blanket and drapped a part around me and pretended it was your arm and that I fell asleep talking to you. it wasn't the first time ive done it but it was the first time I felt pathetic doing it. I don't know if i will get closure from you or not, im hoping my disdain for you one day overpowers the cockslut i have for you.

Dear K

Last night I got to the conclusion that I don't understand you. I don't understand anyone really. It's not that what you did was wrong, but it sure hurt like hell. I don't know how to feel right now but if this ends up getting me into another depression I wont blame anyone but myself.

I hope it doesn't. I know well how that place feels like.

Deep down I always knew it would be like this, just didnt want to see it with my onw eyes.

Whatever. Lets hope I stop feeling like shit soon and everything can be like before.

You however. I hope I dont see you again. I dont hate you, but I know if we keep in contact I'll feel worse and worse.

Sincerely, I

P
Why wont you write me. I would love to get a letter from you.

R, you are now officially the single worst human being I have ever known. You are worse than even my brother. And that is saying a lot because my brother is pretty fucking evil.

- R

You the same poster on reddit?