A girl is coming to my house for a science project, she'll be here very soon

A girl is coming to my house for a science project, she'll be here very soon.
What should I do ?

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

I dont wanna advise you to rape her, but you know what to do.

Attached: 1555532052085.gif (400x225, 506K)

You know that you're going to end doing all the work while she dicks around on her phone, right?

Prepare to study.

ask her if she wants to have sex instead

touch her boob

Do your science subject, ask her questions about herself if you like her, and don't be weird, stay relaxed

OP here
That's exactly what's happening
She his really helpful when focused tho

Work on the project, then make something nice for both of you to eat

This is good advice. Dew this op

Ventilate your room. Throw shit in boxes and hide them somewhere.
Double check for any items that could sabotage your relationship with her or your social status.

>What should I do ?
Work on your science project, retard.
Grades are important.
If she does that, i hope you have a presentation to do with the project.
Give her some bullshit so she humiliate herself while you only say good stuff.

fart loudly the second she walks in

Don't let her bf come over later. They'll be pawing each other on the couch and you working on the project

You're supposed to have high quality juice for when she gets thirsty, and have the right music ready to play in the background and snacks so it could be an enjoyable time. You might get laid you might not but at least try looking half decent without looking like you tried too hard

but it's probably too late. You dun goofed nibba. Also suggest to go to Arbys afterwards. BItches love Arbys

Attached: tenor.gif (356x200, 1.05M)

I threw her out of my house because my parents were going to come back earlier than I thought. Too afraid of my spaghettis spilling potentiel.

potential*
That's an original correction

Drug her and dont rape her, you can touch her body and masturbate. Just dont ejaculate on her, dont leave any proof!

When she wakes up just say she passed out while working on the project. Say some bs like "you might have anemia".

Hello officer? Yes, it's about a post on Jow Forums. Some creep is talking about drugging women and jerking off to their naked bodies. Yes officer, I'll send you the link to the post.

Holy shit, user. You fucked up

Yeah...
She isn't mad tho