youtu.be/kocWXDJCNLo
youtu.be/xSuodG3uGJU
youtu.be/QOpvFLZilYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it is for retards only

You talk like a 14 year old

Not realy.
Makes me cringe away.
Still watch it,cause wanna feel woman near me. I wanan fucking kill myself.

Yes. Sometimes it helps me relax, sometimes it just gets me hard. I think it arouses me occasionally because the combination of female whispering, personal attention, and certain commanding phrases which scratch that submissive itch in my brain.

here's a favorite of mine
youtube.com/watch?v=qYDllJyTt9o

It gives me the same feeling I used to get in kindergarten when a mexican kid would sit behind me and touch my back

tfw no russian asmr gf

would you settle for voice chatting with qts ? or do you need the visuals

Asmr is not the videos, the videos are trying to trigger Asmr. Asmr is a feeling some people get that is triggered by talking to someone else. It is very random and doesn't happen very often. It is like hypnotic brain tingles that can be triggered by the girl who works the counter at jiffy lube talking about their coupon book. No rhyme or reason too it. Not everyone gets it and the videos are just trying to exploit the phenomenon for clicks.

staves off the loneliness, which is great because working toward a relationship is too hard

I get it talking to my cute chubby Tunisian friend

Is that an offer? oregano

Yes I like it, but it drastically reduced in quality since the beginning or I'm getting used to it. When I started it mad me feel like floating, now I just use it as background calm noise. And majority of the ASMR channels are just copying others, which were already doing it wrong. It's basically impossible to find a video of someone doing tapping right, it's always way too fast, and when they say they are going to do fast tapping it's just a ridiculous mess.

Attached: 1475233279905.jpg (292x200, 19K)

Have sex.

afdsfds

Hell yeah user, gives me lots of tingles although they're gotten weaker from too much asmr.

I watch it before bed and whenever I want to relax, it's super comfy
Anyone got any vids they can reccomend?

Don't have sex.

afdsfds

youtu.be/kocWXDJCNLo
This is the highest quality asmr video I have ever seen. The rest of her channel is also great.

youtu.be/xSuodG3uGJU
ASMR mood got new microphones a few months ago and the audio quality is amazing. Nice tits too.

>do you like ASMR
Not generally. I fall asleep listening to "white noise" videos, like 10 hour long loops of just thunderstorm or river noises if that counts. I don't like videos of people talking or rubbing shit on the microphone though.

Yeah but none of the cringy meme triggers with random objects, just voices. Whispering into a mic without a pop filter is the ideal.

I do but I usually just listen to stuff with no talking because people talking in the mic like they do makes me kind of uncomfortable but my favorite sound has to be fizzing

yeah i find it really comforting listening to stuff like this while hugging an extra pillow when im in bed, makes me actually look forward to the end of the day instead of dreading another sleepless night youtu.be/QOpvFLZilYc

Attached: AAC64CBA-DF1B-4786-8AAB-233AC1C2F5AB.jpg (228x171, 21K)

I experience ASMR sometimes when I hear people eat, especially crunchy foods. This doesn't really make sense to me as I have misophonia and chewing is one of my biggest triggers. If I hear someone chewing, I'll hyper-focus onto it, and depending on what kind of food they're eating, and who is eating, I'll either start experiencing the symptoms of misophonia, mainly panic, rage, and/or an intense desire to escape, or if I get lucky, the ASMR will trigger and I'll autistically listen to it and nothing else to reap the sweet sweet tingles. It has to be random and unexpected, so none of the youtube garbage, keep that gay normie shit away from me.The ones where femoids are whispering into the mic just piss me off, not in a triggering manner, they're just fucking dumb, just like the women making the video.

Attached: 1494195976522.png (210x239, 7K)

No, it makes me irrationally angry. In part because it's a retarded meme, but mostly because of my extreme hatred of whispers. If I can feel your breath on my ear, you need to back the fuck up before you get punched in the throat.

It's great desu. No better way to prepare for comfy sleeps than "Twin imoutos sleep in your bed during thunderstorm 4 hours". It's like Super Senko-san Time but she doesn't leave after three minutes.

It help me to fall asleep.