Hit me with that Black Pill!

Hit me with that Black Pill!

Attached: Black Pill.jpg (185x116, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/08/25/a-girl-was-drugged-with-meth-sexually-assaulted-and-killed-one-of-the-suspects-her-mother/?utm_term=.8e7673cee4b1
wsbradio.com/news/crime--law/father-who-admitted-raping-killing-daughter-wants-take-back-guilty-plea/sQIgurO4Rs2NrviBneq4FM/
edge.org/response-detail/23788
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/07/smart-women-not-having-kids
thesun.co.uk/tech/4046838/the-west-is-getting-dumber-because-clever-people-arent-having-kids-shock-research-claims/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We live in a society where being insane is normal

>we
>society
>live
!!!!!!

Attached: 1557525857871m.jpg (667x1024, 140K)

first reply and its already bait lmao

The truest blackpill is that having a few bad experiences with one or two women throughout your life *obviously* does not mean that all of them are the same way, that believing so is a sign of low IQ, and that brainlets reproducing is NOT what the human race needs at all. In other words, you are genetic waste, and people like you reproducing is immoral.

Attached: 63686485_p0.png (760x814, 627K)

Not all women are the same, only most of them :)

only black people use emojis since they are too clueless to adapt to board culture. And this nigger is indicating that every nigger psyoped white women into segregating from white men using stolen Alt-Right memes on social media and in real life

god damn you are toasted

Id say the truest blackpill is nothing matters so do whatever you want and if shit goes to shit just eat a bullet and get out of it. Wanna do drugs? Go thr fuck ahead. Wanna fuck a barely teenage girl? Fuck it only one life. Wanna go into a public pool naked? Whos gonna stop you anyway. Just do whatever l

>Whos gonna stop you anyway
crippling social anxiety

Most people are either stupid or bad. Yourself including.

>Just do whatever I

And this worthless nigger is trying to communicate in encryption to facilitate white genocide

but i suppose you deserve to reproduce roastie? not even an incel but if you dont post a pic you're just obviously just a salty land whale

where does the only one life meme come from, implying this ride ends after just one life, kek

Every woman that shows interest in you has sucked someone else's dick.
Also you will be forgotten in history while others get to be rich and famous and celebrated for decades to come.

Lmao did you even read the sticky on this board? "Do not post pictures of yourself on Jow Forums.

Dude fuck off

h

post on /soc/ and cross post or imgur

Women are inferior to men.
Nigger culture will cause societal norms to crumble.
Majority of people are stupid as shit and don't know what they're talking about most of the time.
People tend to ignore this.
This will cause humanity's downfall.
You can't do anything about it.
You will live in the same shithole as these absolute retards.
Becoming a shut-in and ridding yourself of any human interaction is the only way to live a better life

Why should I have to post my identity for you to consider my arguments? You're really just proving what I said in my first post. Also I am a man.

You died but didn't realize it. This is actually hell and you've been here forever. God cannot hear you.

you fuck off. You say h meaning honk which is a psyop you niggers perpetuate to placate the clown world you are trying to fan into reality. If we kill you all off the clown world ends. There's not too many niggers in the US

Both men and woman are fucking garbage.
Jews will destroy society.
This guy's a retard.

>you will be forgotten in history while others get to be rich and famous and celebrated for decades to come
That doesn't really bother me all that much. Why would I need to be celebrated, I'll be dead! lmfao
>Every woman that shows interest in you has sucked someone else's dick.
Well my luck, I'm into dudes.

You sound like you've lost all semblance of reality a long time ago.

Ah, so you are a eugenicist? so a nazi fascist then?
How tolerant of you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future

Not a neo-nazi and I do not support fascism.
All that eugenics means is wanting to improve the general quality of the human population. There's nothing wrong with it.

You are a fascist by definition. Anyway, most of the people breeding right now are genetically inferior to most incels.
The "people" who breed the most are the ones who abuse their children, I would never allow my children to get fat because I atleast have an iq higher then a double digit.

This is where your genetic inferiorty bullshit falls on it's head because I see methheads and ham planets everyday walking around with loads of children

Forgot to post this. These are the people who are supposedly genetically superior to incels.

Attached: fat-obese-child.jpg (620x342, 39K)

it's all mostly your own fault.

More superior genes here.

Attached: 3C422C6900000578-0-image-a-1_1484789317914.jpg (634x476, 92K)

Wow, I really am genetically inferior to this man.

This man no doubtedly has a whole lot of kids.

Attached: Mugshot_of_Alan_Dale_Lee_2012.jpg (615x578, 45K)

Some strong genes here for the future of humanity, gee we really do have a bright future without those filthy incels.

Attached: 30d01bce3905053f2ca8f15dfdbee7e5.jpg (720x432, 38K)

"This ride" does, I believe death is a blank slate, "you" might live on in some way, but it's not you anymore.

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/08/25/a-girl-was-drugged-with-meth-sexually-assaulted-and-killed-one-of-the-suspects-her-mother/?utm_term=.8e7673cee4b1
Oh yeah this woman is so deserving of children because she is genetically superior to me after all.

This man had had children so therefore he must be genetically superior, hmmm...

Attached: mexico-obesity-franco_d5801026-1458-11e7-a5d6-c47fceabb9c0.jpg (960x540, 57K)

wsbradio.com/news/crime--law/father-who-admitted-raping-killing-daughter-wants-take-back-guilty-plea/sQIgurO4Rs2NrviBneq4FM/
Yep, the world truly does make perfect sense and nature is just weeding us out because we are "inferior"

Attached: an.jpg (600x510, 66K)

Yep it really is all about nature weeding out the weak, makes perfect sense
edge.org/response-detail/23788
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/07/smart-women-not-having-kids
thesun.co.uk/tech/4046838/the-west-is-getting-dumber-because-clever-people-arent-having-kids-shock-research-claims/

how is life like being a shy fag?

are you really implying women aren't brainlets?

t. asshurt tranny having a mental breakdown about muh INCELS!!!! every time he is on this board

Kill youreelf my man