Transwomen are women!

transwomen are women!
transmen are men!
death to transphobia! TRANS RIGHTS!!!!!!

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (474x266, 19K)

Could you please explain what you mean by trans rights

this is a really cool thread op
you should check out youtube its a cool site

I want trans rights of course!

Settle down, Chizuru.

Attached: squid_girl.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

FUCK TRANNIES
>THINKING YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS IS WORTH ANYTHING
HAHAHAHAHA

did you know that the prefix tran- means across

so transgender people are going acroos to the other gender

life is crazy

>death to transphobia!
You can post whatever cope you want, I'll never consider you all as anything but abominations.
And if one of you would threaten me irl, I would destroy him.
What can a mentally ill faggot full on hormone do in front of a 6'5 ex-soldier?

you post anime because its cute and you think you're cute but you will never be a female and you will never pass of as one.

>I would destroy him.
im sure you could beat up a tranny but i like how you worded that

thank you for your service dad

Attached: armyman.jpg (680x818, 65K)

You're welcome son.
I still have to see a single degenerate in my country, the only thing I've seen is regular faggots who are normal people.
Never saw any crazy monstruosity yet.
Besides, my country is quite based, I don't think we would tolerate them as much as the US

>Mfw mentally ill people think they deserve any rights

peepeepoopoo rights are human rights!

*Guns down all trans.

Attached: CC978141-F15B-49FB-AF45-1AC905CF39D9.gif (360x346, 170K)

any mentally ill faggot with a gun can kill you, retard. thats how the world works now and how its been working since the advent of the modern firearm. go lift weights skeletor

So it's okay for me to go to prison if I accidentally used the wrong pronoun? So we should allow parents to mess up their healthy children with hormone blockers and possibly surgeries? Just because they notice that their child isn't 100% masculine or feminine? Jesus, when I was little, I used to steal my sister's Polly Pocket toys because I liked miniatures. Thankfully, my parents knew that I was just being a weird little kid and didn't drug me and give me a Frankenstein vagina.

Go back to brainwashing yourself on ContraPoints and hbomberguy, OP.

You can be whoever you want to be, but if you are annoying, people will hate you

Got any nudes of hot traps?

>any mentally ill faggot with a gun can kill you,
I'm not an amerilard, nobody get shot down here (except if you an hero).
First they wouldn't be able to have a firearm and second even with a knife, I would be able to beat them down (if they actually bring a weapon I would just snap them and tell the judge I panicked, it was legitimate defence).

you really underestimate how easy it is to get a gun, britbong. sleep tight. remember your enemies are better armed and more numerous then you. maybe being taller will help lol

Trans people are mentally sick and should be institutionalized

I don't believe in transgenderism bullshit. stop treading on me

>hurr durr I feel like a woman so I must be a woman

Imagine being this mentally ill

Kys schizo tranny

Trans people will probably all kill themselves due to their mental illness before you guys get full rights lmao.

Twaw is like religion. There is no real way to prove it, you can choose to believe in if it makes you feel better but you can't force it on others nor should laws revolve around it.

>transwomen are mentally ill!
>transmen are mentally ill!
>death to hypochondriasis! MENTAL ILLNESS RIGHTS!!!!!!
Fixed it. Now gtfo to Jow Forums's garbage dump /lgbt/.

Attached: 1554128145524.png (1024x784, 1.16M)

>I am whatever i say I am

Attached: A343D93A-7BDA-4A32-B216-6DD0F3E0A9A1.jpg (480x600, 45K)

>britbong
Wrong again.
And tell me how you could get a gun in the black market, the kind of guys selling it are even more based than the average citizen, they'll just beat you and take your money.

Another trans thread.

Attached: 1548672444364.png (583x482, 119K)

There's no such thing as transwomen and transmen, you're either a man or a woman, if you're transitioning you're transexual/transgender/tranny/whatever. Transexual have the same rights as men and women. Trans rights is bullshit, it's not needed

cutting off your dick won't make you a woman and dressing like a woman won't make you a woman. You're just a failure of a man and probably a faggot. You have the same mentality as some failure working at burger king claiming they're a fortune 500 CEO just because they say so because you would be equally as delusional.

>people are still replying to low effort tranny bait threads
holy shit just hide it and move on retards. as long as hundreds of people respond to shit like this they're gonna get spammed more and more

Wasted bullets, the tranny is a self murdering machine

Attached: 79CC45F7-297A-4120-A0D8-BCB482E68B73.png (500x378, 79K)

based conservative

Attached: 1557543976796.jpg (750x687, 79K)

>ex-soldier
LARP detected

stop fooling yourself you mentally ill faggots

Attached: 1558317928603.png (698x613, 598K)

It's time to dilate tranny.
Or might as well not do it because you'll kill yourself soon so it doesn't matter

Attached: 1558619337091.png (575x2025, 365K)

Imagine having such an inflated ego that you have to mention you're a doctor in your Twitter name.

Say what you wish lad.
I said the truth and you don't believe me. I don't really care if you believe it or not.
Protip: A lot of young men go to the army in my country so that's not something rare.

Attached: lies.jpg (453x576, 39K)

The issue is that instead of trying to talk sense into the people who are feeling down etc and are considering it, and starting to fall into it. Look at /lgbt/, look at the tranny subreddits, they do an excellent job, very cult-like, at making welcomers feel welcome, giving them a feeling of community, attracting them, using sophism and the likes to convince them that they issues they are were caused by dysphoria (they generally hate their bodies, like many neet/ reddit/ Jow Forums users), use anime pictures to be appealing etc etc. It's seriously extremely well done and of course works very well attracting them. Male trannies are pretty much irredeemable once they are too far gone, especially the autogynephile ones (some gay ones end up detransitionning) so it doesn't serve any purpose to try and tell them they're freaks etc. As for posting pictures of ugly trannies, it's a good idea but in the end it doesn't really work, as trannies will use pics of the few good (or okay-ish) cases, as well as anime etc, to counteract it. I think the only way to fight it effectively would be to fight with their weapons, creating something welcoming etc, with solid arguments on why transitionning is bad, on how many people who think they experience dysphoria don't really do, that it's okay to like more feminine stuff or to be a faggot etc. Seems like the only way.

Even with SJW types that openly support trannies, the vast majority would never in a million fucking years have sex let alone date one of you freaks

>transwomen are women!
>transmen are men!
>death to transphobia! TRANS RIGHTS!!!!!!
kys

believing that men can be women and vice versa, is our version 2+2=5

*ahem*
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1546533055766.jpg (1234x1070, 129K)