Why do women hates me so much...

Why do women hates me so much? Ok so today was that international men's day which is kinda popular atleast in my country. Today all women had small gifts to all men in my job. I got gift too ofc, i really felt good about it, cos usually i never get gifts from anyone expect my parents at my birthdays. Today i heared some women talking
>Woman 1 asked woman 2 if they already greeted their co workers males with international mens day
>woman 2 replied that not all man are man enougth who works here but they greeted all any way
And guess who was she talking about?only one pathetic shy virgin 27 years old who never talks to any woman works there... Seriously i felt like fucking worthless piece of shit when she said that. Why do women hates me because im shy and have insecurities. They are the reason why im shy and insecure in the first place, they never gave me a chance, they never were intirested in me like they were intirested in other men. And on top of that they blame and shame me for being the way they made me to be. Do they think i choose to be this way? Can i just fucking die already?
And i know for 100% she was talking about me.

Attached: asd.jpg (852x480, 44K)

pretty sure men's day is in November, didn't bother to read the rest

In my country its at May last Friday. Also fuck you too.

Bump someone. Why I'm so hated?

Women only act positively towards Chad and are not accountable for their actions

You are hated because you are a disgusting beta male and your insecure behavior is making you look less human, more insect.

You should just do what I did in a similar situation and stop giving a fuck about anyone outside mandatory work/keeping appearances. Now I view people as either insects or children and in turn my insecurities have faded a lot. (Which might change people's view of me and eventually my view of them) [All according to keikaku]

We are all going to die one day, its a destination we all share.
So why exactly are you such a beta faggot who's too afraid of talking to girls? Shyness is just your fear or stepping out of your comfort zone.

because you're neurodivergent, probably struggle with some unknown ailgment, i.e lieral autism or anxiety/depression/insecurites. talk to a therapist and socially adjust better.

Which country are you from? I couldn't find on Google

So you're just assuming things?

Boring

women despise all men who aren't chads. if they had their way all non-chads would be rounded up and thrown into incel concentration camps.
its not that difficult to understand. just think about those 400lbs fat ass white trash women that use fat scooters in walmart. how you feel about that woman is how women feel about 80% of men.

I cannot just become normal any moment. If I could I would have done it long time ago. But I can't because I already tried and when I try to do it, for me it just doesn't work like for others. I tried last time long time ago and all the time these women would take me as joke.

And I'm really tired of all this shit. I don't think anymore that thing will change to good some day. And I don't have any motivation to do something. Iv been like that my whole life for 27 years. For everyone I always was a second option. I accepted that I will never find anyone and I don't even try to hide it from people any more. At this point even if I would get everything for me served on the golden plate I would still probably refuse it. I just can't help my self any more

And it's not just about girls it's about generally relationships with people who are not my family. I never talk to anyone because I don't want them to know reality about me. I rather choose to see them as quiet looner or what ever they see me as, but not real me. Because if I find some friends doesn't matter guys or girl there will always be time when they will try to know more about me. And what do you think they would think about someone who is 27 years old virgin, have no friends, never goes out besides gym and job and generaly have zero experience in every social aspect?
I don't even use any social media and for that is literally only one reason is because I don't have any photos of my self that wasn't a selfie. Last photo someone took of me was like 10 years ago by my parents...

>You are hated because you are a disgusting beta male and your insecure behavior is making you look less human, more insect.
t. projection

Then why do you think I'm being hated? Tbh thoughts like that guy wrote often comes to my mind. I wish it wasn't truth but I can't help my self and can't see much other reasons why they hate me.

Bump someone

stop being a fag you dumb foreigner

Just act distant like you don't give a shit about them, keep interactions to a minimum and be very cold while talking also keep favors on the job to a minimum when it comes to women and the vapid cunts will start seeing you like a "real man".

The important part is to get your act together(it's gonna be hard to break your beta ways), try getting in the mindset that you won't EVER have a chance to fuck them or be in a relationship. Also go to the gym and lift to up your shity testosteron levels and increase your confidence.

Women truly are disgusting creatures that are easy to manipulate.

Attached: 1546775895584.png (498x594, 122K)

>pretty sure men's day is in November, didn't bother to read the rest
fuck you you dumb cunt

this is me but I'm 22 and not as shy or insecure. I just ignore others and relegate them to wild monkeys so I can cope easier.

Just remember these are probably the same people who say they need more nice guys like you.

Never take what a woman says in this day and age to heart. You'll only end up effeminizing yourself even more.

Attached: 1558831172449.jpg (640x524, 91K)

I'm no woman but at least I like ya OP. I absolutely love how Ukrainians and Scandinavians speak English. Love the way you guys use swear words, it's always funny to see and even funnier to see. Just start lifting or something take on a combat sport, man. Don't listen to your dumb roast Co workers.

Fuck me, I meant to say "even funnier to hear" . Sorry about that.

I'm already keeping my distance from them. Sometimes I don't talk to them whole day. But I'm not the only one like that in this job. There's a new guy who is also as shy and insecure as me was hired couple weeks ago. I work there for 3 years and still haven't talked to any of these bitches about something not job related. But bitches are not bothered by him. I'm the only one problem there.

Bumping again.
Original way

>caring what some dumb roastie thinks of you
not gonna make it

Follow your inner instincts. Your instincts are given to you by god. I'm not talking about the dumbfu king Christian god, I'm talking about the real god. Do you you feel is best. Follow the inner most impulses/look deep within yourself and you will find the way.

Attached: 1558830312853.jpg (1920x2548, 451K)

Yea but I mean they wouldn't think about me like that for no reason. It's hard to admit it but I think I don't meet first 2 rules

>they wouldn't think about me like that for no reason.
Some people will just hate you for existing, some people steal for no reason, some people are just cunts end of.

Wait so that one woman is all women? Nice bro! You suck ass at life, maybe improve yourself if you dont want to be a virgin??

Ye but it happens that they only hate me and those who hate are usually women
Might it be reason she hates me because I rejected her? At first when I first time met her at my job she was really flirty with me and said I look handsome. But I never show her attention back because she's +40 years old and have family and kids.