Why didn't our parents put us down a path that could have led us to become like this guy?

Why didn't our parents put us down a path that could have led us to become like this guy?

Attached: 1559253375618.jpg (1332x1200, 155K)

Honestly? I'm glad I'm not that guy. I may be a loser but atleast I'm not some roided up gorilla who's only goal in life is to fuck as many disease-ridden whores as possible. I actually have my passions that I pursue and working on my craft.

he probably has no real friends

lol, he's not 6'1

Cringe and trying too hard to come off as le epin asshole xD

imagine thinking being 6'1 is big you aint even an average nba point guard plus he's bound to have t-rex length arms

Something tells me he used to be the meek nerd and is now an overcompensating gymrat

I'm pleased to tell you that the "roided up gorilla" probably has passions and pursuits too.
It's just that he also sets apart 6-8 hours per week for the gym instead of posting on 4chins or playing Runescape.

>went to ISU
>has passions and pursuits
pick one

>Minja

Imagine a girl moaning that name in bed and then immediately bursting into laughter. No wonder he needs to overcompensate elsewhere.

I don't want to be like him. I get angry looking at that picture. And I get even angrier when I realize I'm short and flabby and would lose to him in a fight.

imagine having a name that is one letter away from ninja, that's honestly the most badass thing I can think of

You'd pretty much have to be a woman to think this is something a man should inspire to be.

That nigga might be jacked as fuck and fucking all bitches but he'll still die from a few stabs

Attached: 511.png (772x721, 189K)

>being named something makes you badass

Hi joey how was 6th grade this year

if the dude is really 6'1 280 he probably moves like a fucking diseased midget in a fight, guys that big just jump on you and wrestle you they don't even strike

This guy is one year older than me. Looks almost like my dad. wtf

Attached: kagustab.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Yes we were all talking about his ability to withstand knife wounds. Good job user

So much cope in this thread

i am suprised with the replies in the thread but yes. the guy is literally crying wojak under smug wojak mask meme and its so in your face its almost insulting

Attached: 1557070226422.jpg (556x562, 88K)

I am going to ignore slow ;)

could you count the cope for me?

Because my parents weren't fucking retards. They wanted me to become successful, not a faggy retarded loser like that guy.

>"You arent sucking the tryhard chads cock so youre coping xD"

Attached: 1558281181880.jpg (720x432, 25K)

hes a virgin web developer
chad occupation is programmer

Attached: s808KMK.png (2518x1024, 523K)

holy shit you are right, he looks dead inside, i actually knew few men who were successful, but utterly miserable since it weren't relationship where they could trust their partner.
also NIGGER

>web developer
definitely

>Web developer
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

sounds like a huge tryhard beta faggot

What is the issue? It is a very easy, low stress job. Apparently some make 6 figures

Every retarded "programmer" with a CS degree thinks they're gonna be the next fucking Mark Zuckerberg or Jack Dorsey. You are almost certainly going to be a fucking loser working under a Chad with an MBA and living in a tech hotspot your pay will be relatively shit because of how high the cost of living is. Also more and more programming jobs are being outsourced to pajeets

Who the fuck names their child minja

Minja
NINJA
Fuck why is this so funny? Literally nigga just change your name

What's the obsession with this guy, is just another boring tinder profile

wish I had arms like that.

lmao the cope is oozing trought the cracks

This board is full of gays.

>he thinks how you're raised determines your outcome