Older sister makes fun of you for being a khhv

>older sister makes fun of you for being a khhv
>lmao, what are you doing with your life user? I was married and already had two kids when I was your age

Attached: 128.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

Translation: I was a whore and got knocked up by the first chad

shut up, my sis isn't a whore, she married her first boyfriend

How old are you btw? Your whore sister threw her life away wow congratulations to her.

nice blog, kill yourself already

You think that if she cheated she would tell her family about it?
You're also stupid on top of being a khhv. And your sluty sis is a CHEATING WHORE.

Attached: 1501782217879.gif (500x281, 855K)

She sounds fat. Is she fat? Because she sounds fat.

At what age did she got married? Something tells me she got married because she forgot her condoms and now a cuck has to deal with Chad's offspring

STOP CALLING MY SISTER WHORE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!

she is not like the others, she's smart and decent, i've never seen or heard about her doing disgusting things, she doesn't even wear make up

>sister makes fun of you and lowers your already low self-esteem
>NOOOO STOP IT DONT INSULT HER
you're fucking pathetic OP

Stop being a little bitch and ignore her.

Attached: DF9D436E-9606-4F91-A259-515042AE0721.jpg (1819x1786, 507K)

uhm 23 which is not that early at all
>Chad
lmao, he's an architect and only has like a two friends, doesn't look like Chad at all

losing your virginity as a girl is laughably easy. losing your virginity as a guy takes effort and finesse, and it's only getting harder as the years go by. don't be hard on yourself.
>t. 22 year old khv

Why big sis's are such cunts. They just love that feeling of superiority over you. Especially if you are younger sister.

Mine really never said anything like that but she would always ask me. "Is there someone you like" "Hey wanna check out this cool sex trick I learned?" "Why don't you go and found croquetting club?" "Maybe if you'll study hard I'll get you some pot." "Ah, I know. It takes time for silent types like you to grow out of your shell. But you know, it's not all that bad to be quiet person."
Oh my God how many direct quotes I remember from her. I am still seething.

Attached: stupidsis.png (1916x1076, 1.98M)

Why do i find this shit so cute?
I don't even want kids

Glad that I only have brothers. They all
Suck, but not that bad.

because you want a loli not a child

How old is her husband? For women they need to get married before 30 otherwise it's over for them. It's the opposite for men. Usually by 30 you should have a decent career if you are not a neet and develop more masculine features to attract younger women. Why do you think it's much more common for women to marry older guys then for a guy to marry an older woman?

U have more?

Not much more
Why are all three word replies taken?

Attached: 2D539BF4-D506-4645-997B-A4ED8CD9D6A3.png (600x979, 185K)

Even though your sister is a slut at she isn't a closet homosexual like you that's to scared to go on Grindr and get stuffed like a dirtyboi

Nice
Origalomo

Attached: 1558593939972.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)