Tfw 19 and already feeling old

>tfw 19 and already feeling old

Attached: wojakfaster.gif (500x565, 92K)

Get a better diet and exercise regularly you worthless fucking shit stain

I'm already doing them. Nothing can change the fact I'm 5'7

im 18 and 5'7 and I've fucked four girls and am dating the captain of the swim team rn

people do say i have a chad face though and some people legitimately freak out when they see me. i also have blue eyes with yellow in the middle when its bright out. also mixed but mainly white

Well, you won the genetic lottery but taxes were a bit harsh.

I am 19 too. I don't feel old; I'm in great physical condition. I am diabetic though so I'll probably die young. I don't feel old, I just feel tired. Tired of fucking life, tired of living. I blame our society for this. Our hyper-capitalist, hyper-consumerist society. We have so much being shoved in our faces, we're overwhelmed. Dating has been reduced to swiping on people on a screen. Shopping is all online, people spend their paychecks on useless shit because it's just so easy. I don't want to ramble on and on about society, but someone has to agree with me... Humans aren't cut out for this kind of life. We're simply not ready for it.

How would you even know what it feels like, you oaf.

red pylled.
oregano123

Get the fuck off r9k you normal nigger faggot

I completely agree. This is not the Cyberpunk future I imagined. We don't even have sexbots (yet).

19 is babby, you teatsucker

It's hell. It's hell on Earth. Sometimes I think we are all in purgatory and we are doomed to live in this cruel world forever. We die and we are reborn and we come into the world again and again. It never ends. I wish I could wake up in my bed and be ready to start the first day of 7th grade again. Times were so innocent. Just goofing off and having fun. And now look where I am, posting on fucking Jow Forums about how much things suck.

I wish I had not taken the red pill. I wish I could go back to being a kid again. I wish I could wake up in my bed and look forward to playing Pokemon and Mario Kart at my friend's house. I wish I could go outside and play dodgeball in my backyard with the neighborhood kids. God, I miss it so much.

>18 and already feeling old
>Hunchback
>Last I checked, 4+ diagnosed mental illnesses
>Constant bags under eyes
>Woken up past 2 days from "boss" (teacher) calling to tell me to come in
>No free time to do anything
>Have to find a job very soon because of increasingly difficult situations
>Entire body in pain from working too hard for the entire week
>Random bruises in random places
>Literally hurts to touch my back
>When I shower, clumps of hair fall out, could probably stuff a doll with the amount of hair has fallen out in the last 2 weeks
>5-6 trips to the mental ward in last 2 years, last one was 2 weeks ago
>Cry often but only in secret

it gets worse pal, enjoy

>tfw 19 and already feeling old

Wait til you hit your mid 20s bro. That's when the despair of life and being forever alone starts to hit you HARD.

user, you're seriously in a bad condition
What can happen?
Both of them hit me around I was 13

This nigga speaks the truth. 24 now and feel more alone than ever.

>You're in a bad condition
You're damn fucking right I am, but don't worry, it's only for a week and a half more, then I graduate hopefully, and I won't have to deal with any more community service (literal fucking slave work, LITERAL FUCKING SLAVE WORK FUCKING SLAVE WORK FUCK)
And I should be good and getting proper sleep and maybe just pretend like I don't have to get a job for a few months

Thats because you are low T, no doubt about it

Plus, today they bought me mcdonalds, so that justifies the slave work

Don't worry, your body will tell you when you're actually old. In the mean time, learn to ignore your feelings. They'll just hold you back.

You should go on Grindr and literally get fucking TOPPED

It's going to get a lot worse senpai, trust me (me: )

I think it's because that's the age at which it's too late to really do anything about it and deep down we know that we will probably remain like this for the rest of our lives

Are you a sissy bottomboi by any chance? Being lewd with to many men isn't good OP you need to be a boiwife and stay in a stable relationship

Consider taking estrogen it will make you feel younger and the bonus of becoming a cute girl

STOP POSTING IN EVERY THREAD YOU FILTHY FUCKING SODOMITES

Attached: AAFC367A-D71E-435F-A9E2-EE861EEEC074.png (362x368, 318K)

YOU TOO, SCUM

Attached: ACEEC61C-73FA-477B-B7AA-9858B2C920DB.png (400x416, 137K)

>tfw no broken 19 yo sissy to creampie and sexually abuse

Daddy fuck my bussy 8=====D you need some boilove

I feel old since I was 18, now I'm 20 and I feel super old.

Attached: 1555095378748.png (257x196, 7K)

>felt old and tired since the earliest I can remember

hahaha, no you haven't