I've been hiding in my room for 3 hours now, guests aren't leaving anytime soon. I'll have to say hi. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've been hiding in my room for 3 hours now, guests aren't leaving anytime soon. I'll have to say hi. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: index.jpg (220x229, 14K)

>say hello and shake hands with normies
>they hold back the urge to laugh
>"so are you still a loser?" or some variation
>they openly laugh now
>you're not supposed to get offended by this otherwise you're considered weak and in the wrong

3 hrs aint shit

this except it's actually my family making fun of me and the guests just following

>mom is a hoarder and too ashamed to ever have guests over

Attached: xhappy-pig.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tOK3pBgspM.jpg (557x426, 39K)

Go on Grindr and kill some time be proactive in losing your virginity

>Grindr
>Losing your virginity
Isn't this for gaysex?

Exactly I fucking fapped to traps longer then 3 hours, got my dick sucked by a sissy for 3 hours when I was on drugs

Yes just don't bottom and strictly TOP it's pretty alpha and if you find a sissy or twink make them lock their boiclit up

Just find some bottles to pee in, you can outlast them

No one said you had to get your boicunt pounded you can do the fucking that is unless you want to or just get head

Not him but I pee in bottles and keep a ziplock freezer bag with toilet paper in it to poop in if I don't want to go out, shit in bag wipe butt then close it zero smell comes out

1. It's still gay
2. You're not losing any virginity by fucking a boy in the ass

Most robots use Grindr because it pretty robot friendly and a 100% chance unlike Tinder

tfw you can never have a relationship as long as you live at home because family is too fucked to show anyone. tfw cant move because mentally ill depressed neet.

Attached: 774eed1038abc921a43f7e4da1da1aee.png (390x390, 210K)

>tfw no mentally bottom to fuck and shoot cum down his throat

But you are still fucking that's the point

This is vile user and a good idea lmao

this is pasta isn't it

it's plastered all over the site

Attached: 1535377501309.png (421x248, 59K)

No it's just gay and a way for robots to be gay

sounds pretty fucking gay tbhfam

I can retain myself to poop but I'll eventually have to piss. I have an empty water bottle luckily.

"Look who finally decided to come out of his cave! Have you got a girlfriend yet, user?"

I hid in My room for 26hrs once.
Had to pee in bottles.
Had relatives over.

I have it worse. They keep coming in my room and blaming me for locking the door and lectureing me on being a loser.

Is there anywhere I could go aside from a homeless shelter?
I think I hear one coming right now.

AAAAAAAAAA They did exactly this last time AAAAA fuck these fucking boomers FFFUUUUUU

just wear your pajamas and mess your hair and they will not come to talk to you

You fucking casual then they yell at you for being asleep at 1 55pm

They do this too. My mom got in my room 2-3 times saying how impolite it was of me to not even greet the guests. I guess she's right but the fact is, it's my dad's birthday tomorrow and the party is tomorrow, and I planned on it that way. I planned on seeing all these fucking boomers TOMORROW and now they just show up a day before the party,.

Brings back memories of my parents friends coming over, bad anxiety and akwardness insues

At new years i actually went to my sisters apartment to be alone

Get on your bed and bounce up and down a bit. They'll think you have a girl and they'll leave you alone. If they know for sure there's no girl with you, they'll definitely leave you alone.

idk you could always kill yourself instead.

It literally seems like the best course of actions for me rn

4:30 in. Time for the piss bottle

>aunt and her husband decides to go to my room every fucking time I don't come out

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M STAYING IN HER FOR A REASON?!?!?!?

Now I just go the backyard and hang there until my mom comes out yelling at me that everyone's is thinking I don't want to ta;l to any of them.

Well no shit I don't.

Attached: 785.png (232x193, 84K)

i pissed in a teapot a week ago cause i didnt want a single guest to see me

Attached: 1516341454024.png (1066x600, 217K)

Its not impolite if they dont even know you exist. What shes saying is
>stop being a loser!

>What shes saying is stop being a loser!
I dont live in am*rica, there's no concept of being a loser here. The only thing my parents care about is behaving properly and not being a fucking leech. I'm a student but now is the weekend and I was planning on not doing anything this weekend.

>everyone's is thinking I don't want to ta;l to any of them.
>Well no shit I don't.
pretty much this

>here they come
I'd just climb out of the window desu. Time to go lmao.

Why a teapot? Didnt you have anything else?