Joking aside, honestly, who do you think the most powerful person on the planet is?

Joking aside, honestly, who do you think the most powerful person on the planet is?

Attached: 1559279736324.jpg (632x479, 34K)

>who do you think the most powerful person on the planet is?
God.

>Joking aside, honestly, who do you think the most powerful person on the planet is?
Soros

Not to toot my own horn but it's me, duuuuuuh

Attached: IMG_12306.jpg (662x349, 65K)

>who do you think the most powerful person on the planet is?
Some unknown Rothschild

Stalin or Hitler
prove me wrong
nobody more powerful than those 2.

According to the Bible, Earth is ruled by Satan.

Just because God lets Satan rule the planet, that doesn't make Satan more powerful. Strong leaders delegates tasks to others.

So if the devil were in human form, who do you think it'd be?

According to the Bible, Earth will be ruled by the beast in the end times, if that's what you mean. Elsewhere in the Bible, it says "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God" which doesn't mean satan, just the god of this age.

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not originoI.

This is the correct answer, we will never know their identity until we audit the federal reserve.

Mike from accounting. He's just trying to live his life like everyone else.

Holy based. May god give all of us believers a nice afterlife and most importantly a painfull eternity for degenerates.

Attached: yass.png (177x204, 57K)

In terms of like social power probably Charles Kushner or whoever he works for

In terms of physical power probably some Russian bodybuilder

Rothschild's

persident Donald J Trump

They control most nations central banks, you pretty much cant more powerful than that.

Vladimir Putin has the most actual power as he is not restricted by democracy and can launch nukes or invade a country with a single comand without the likes of pesky congress or the house of rep. Impeaching him for nuking Detroit.

Partly this, not the Rothschild part because I'm sure the name of the ones actually behind Central Banks will never even be known but whoever that is they're the most powerful group in the world.

based & sorospilled

Attached: A9530F69-C770-478F-B396-DF9348A2BFC4.jpg (600x400, 192K)

You. The power was in you all along, user

Also how does the cat do that without fucking up its feet

Our mom

Even so this person probably has to get facial surgery twice a year just to stay hidden. People who work for cartels can afford to so why not them?

William Henry Gates III

Tronald Dump

Lmao he can't do shit. They won't even tell him about the alien technology being researched by the Pentagon.

The answer is probably Bezos.

>They won't even tell him about the alien technology being researched by the Pentagon.

They tried to tell him, but when they said "aliens" Trump thought they were talking about Mexicans and stormed off while ranting about walls and jobs.

Whoever it is, I probably don't know them because they're not a hugely public figure.
Either that or it's some arab king with quadrillions in oil money.

>being proved wrong by an outdated meme.

Attached: 20190126_131711.jpg (1062x636, 93K)