Supervising normalfags

I got promoted at my office job today. will be supervising about a dozen normalfags. how do I get them to like/respect me? any tips for managing people? INTJ btw
pic unrelated

Attached: 1527206836941.jpg (640x640, 74K)

i don't fuckin know. nice meme though, stealin that. thanks.

plz halp
90% are females too, which doesn't help either

bump
I'm desperate here niggers

Important question, are you Male for female? Not asking for boobs this is actually important.

Females don't have many ways to be in charge of other female without being shot talked behind their backs. They usually all turn into dragon ladies or stupidly nice managers.

Ask them out. Then make out in the broom closet

(OP)
Accounting manager here.
>INTJ btw
I can already take you place emphasis in retarded things, so you'll fail either way.

You also ask stupid questions. It's common sense what makes a good supervisor. No stupid rules just for the sake of having rules, recognizing and offering latitude when it's earned, delegating properly, etc. It's not rocket science, dummy.

Attached: a1a11.jpg (908x607, 88K)

Learn to know when to be nice. And when to put the foot down. You definitely want to be well-liked. But never let them think that you're some pushover.

>supervising about a dozen normalfags
fire them all lole

I'm male
that won't work. I could only fuck one at the most, fuck too many and they'll eventually realize it amongst themselves.
no experience managing others, especially women. I'll take your suggestions though thank you
I definitely don't want to be a pushover. much of my job will be fixing their mistakes, so I want to be firm about performance. makes less work for me
it's very hard to fire people without proper documentation, at least in the US. I kind of wish I could though, I'd like to train the entire department correctly. many of the people in will be supervising do not know how to do the job correctly

You don't want to be too consistent, it's the hobgoblin of small minds. Make sure to give orders with no clear expectation of the outcome, then become angry when you don't get what you expect. Pick a favorite employee and take them to lunch regularly, put them in charge while you're gone. Always be authoritative when explaining the day-to-day operations and details, no matter how minor. Don't tolerate questions; questions show a lack of respect. Develop and organize your department in a way that makes sense to you, and you alone. It's your office, after all. Remember to keep your superiors apprised of all goings-on in your department. Report to them hourly. Always let your emotions guide you, there is such a thing as overthinking. Hope these help!

I'm not sure most of this will be helpful in my situation. keeping my superiors appraised of some goings on is probably important though, but not too much because I think that would make me appear incompetent and incapable of dealing with simple day to day matters. there definitely is such a thing as over thinking shit though, at least small stuff

Are you literally retarded? It was clearly a sarcastic post designed to omit "just do the opposite of what I wrote here (since it's all so obviously awful) and you'll be fine".

I don't get sarcasm.
I'm not normal.
please more advice

>
>Are you literally retarded?
He's perfect for the position. HR usually chooses the most retarded employees for promotion.

Just make the expectations clear. Dont be a dick if they are meeting your expectations and dont be soft if they arent. Its not that hard

Attached: tumblr_lrwpqlf2f31r3rocuo1_400.gif (400x452, 98K)

Women only respect alpha males so you have to be funny and learn to be a leader. Also only talk to women around cameras and witnesses to protect against #metoo.

>>INTJ btw
>tumblr_lrwpqlf2f31r3rocuo1_400.gif
Go back to where you came from faggots.

HR didn't choose me, supervisor two levels above me did
expectations are to get your work completed. I'll be supervising people in the position I was promoted from, I know the job so I hope ill be able to realize when I need to come down on someone
I have blended well with the women in the office thus far. they laugh when I say things and go out of their way to talk to me already. just worried how a shift in power dynamic will play out
not helpful

You should be good bro. Also you can always take leadership classes to help you out. Also be careful if they try to have sex with you because they will try. Dont risk your job during the #metoo era.

I didnt get that picture from tumbler I got it from /a/

noted, don't want to anyway

You're already fucking up. HR IS GOD.