Why don't you just get ripped? women love muscles, you can earn muscles. easy peasy

Why don't you just get ripped? women love muscles, you can earn muscles. easy peasy

Attached: bbc35434.jpg (636x550, 97K)

I had muscles bur no pussy still.

Attached: 1559159212522m.jpg (819x1024, 188K)

You need normal testosterone levels to turn protein into muscle though. I'm at 206ng/dl.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayn I'd love to be that aestetically ripped

>this
Low testosterone is hereditary for me. My father takes supplements just to keep it going.

>normal testosterone levels to turn protein into muscle
nigga what type of pseudoscience did you just pull out you ass

Even if I gained that much muscle, I still wouldn't have a nice bulge for sluts to stare at.

Woah momma that body was built for the BBC without a doubt look at that body

I got ripped last summer and I still have no girlfriend because guess what retard no one can see your abs when you wear a shirt all day

Because it's not effay

This is shopped. Kill yourself pathetic cuck

theres a thing called test
you can take it

Attached: bbcoil.webm (288x360, 994K)

Muscles are worth nothing if you are already a manlet, facially ugly, or have a thin frame. On top of that genetics can limit your ability to grow them.

Getting huge and shredded is a lot of hard work.

but its possible so why not try rather than sulk

Muscles, like any currency, are only worth acquiring if there's something worth spending on. All women are whores.

Then acquire it for your own well being and self esteem.

basically this, i am low T as well

went to the gym 4x a week for a year and barely made any gains

i need to get on gear, but it's a life-long commitment

and probably will make me infertile

here

plus i am a manlet so it will be seen as overcompensating

i do need to get surgery to remove my gyno though

I am self conscious about working out because I am so weak. I also cant stand going to the gym because of the other people there. Its very emotionally taxing. I wish I could live in isolation with a home gym for a year so I could bulk up.

Attached: crying-skeleton-57b46c4bc05f8.jpg (720x647, 40K)

Just walk around with no shirt on?

my body is pretty shit and developing muscle

I'm working on losing fat before I try to gain muscle. I don't want to be ripped, I'd just like to be comfortable without wearing a shirt. I haven't been able to do that since I was very little.

buy some dumbbells and equipment. i did that years ago.

it's the emotion also as some people will not notice you. if you do buy some chocolate whey protein after the workout.

>women love muscles
no, they don't. trust me, i've been around girls a lot when they talk about guys. they don't really like muscles. women tend to prefer lankier builds and pretty-boy faces

>believing what women say

damn you're ridiculous

as long as you're not obviously on roids, girls like it

zyzz was swimming in pussy

> women tend to prefer lankier builds

so what can a manlet do?

>and pretty-boy faces

you're talking to women age 16-21 clearly

I WANNA LICK SOME SEXY ABS.

Yeah, I have a home gym, but I live with my parents. I feel self conscious even with them.

i have a sister and i hear her friends talk about guys all the time. they never say shit like "ooh, i love muscles". its always about admiring lanky guys and pretty boys.

I have met both types of girls. Usually the ones who like buff guys work out too.

Attached: DBmmCHlW0AAhVi-.jpg (800x1099, 215K)