How do you live with the fact that you're not a great man of history like Napoleon...

How do you live with the fact that you're not a great man of history like Napoleon, nor a visionary artist like Beethoven, and that you will be forgotten after your death for all eternity?

Attached: doomer.jpg (197x197, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sD3wy-3kNm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont feel so goo..

Attached: 3max.jpg (497x621, 194K)

Everyone is forgotten eventually. What does it matter to the dead whether they're remembered for 10 years or 1000 years?

At some point we will become good enough at predicting things after being given enough information that we can digitally recreate any human being and their consciousness on a computer. Literally everyone will be saved and born again in the machine at some point or another. Maybe that's what heaven is.

Based and redpilled

Wanting to be remembered so badly makes u a cuck

Being remembered because you just happened to be a sick cunt is based

Certain people will never be forgotten. Beethoven, for example, will never be forgotten. Hitler will never be forgotten.

How will they not be forgotten when all life dies out?

I really want to kill myself. Like partly so i can just die n dont have to face my fears n reaponsibilities, part because this life is inconsequential & painful while it lasts, but mostly bc im a fucking failure and want to express how much i hate me

Is it really forgetting if there's no life or just an absence of people who remember? I think the latter.

I see what you mean. But if there are no people you certainly will not be remembered any longer. Also it may be that our history will be forgotten before extinction. Either way, I never understood people's obsession with being remembered like OP. I personally don't care that I will be forgotten, because I'll be dead first and foremost.

Giga cope

Origienelo

Sounds comfortable desu ne

by not giving a fuck what normies think

Idrk you just let go of some shit after a few years

go on... explain why you feel this way

i feel like i'm starting to let go... i guess death's finality will prevent me from even caring about being remembered

I will never work at amazon, or apple, or microsoft. I will never have a prestigeous position. I will never have a lot of money. that stuff is for extroidinary people, who do extroidinary things. Im just extra ordinary. Its fine. i guess.

Attached: 72891507-288-k995128.jpg (288x450, 26K)

I just don't care. I also don't want to have children because I don't care about passing on my genes or name.

just make it happen you retard, im slowly working twards saving up enough money to put together an expeditionary force to retake rhodesia, and im bringing every one of you, every poltard, and every kommando with me

you have my axe

originalbol0x

It doesn't really worry me that much, I'm still young. Although I've been depressed for years there's still something in me holding on. If I do become some kind of well known person, even in just any kind of small time local way, it'll probably just be something that happens. I'm not worried about being famous anyway. Though I've dreamed about being a father with a loving wifey and a passionate career, maybe something in music idk.

no, i have you, and you will have a standard issue FAL jk its far more cost effective, and combat effective, to issue ACR's

Literally 99.999999% of the people alive on this planet are going to be the exact same way, user. Just be the best you possible in your life.

Who cares, the universe is headed towards inevitable heat death anyways

Just drink until you die like a true doomer.

I always wanted to see what an internet born militia looks like, can I get in on this?

you already are in on it, stick around and in a couple years youll see a recruitment thread pop up on a few boards

im thinking ACR's as rifles (maybe with a conversion to 300blk using standard velocity ammo insted of sub)

and well use old army UCP's to make jungle cammies
youtube.com/watch?v=sD3wy-3kNm4

This is super fucking retarded. Of course they will be forgotten you autist.

maybe you should aim a little higher than Napoleon

Oh really so the history of WW2 will just stop being taught? They will never be forgotten as long as there are people to remember

Why would I give a shit about recognition. I just wish i wasnt such a bitter boring asshole.

I m in, Kamerad.

Does anyone else get sad that they'll never be astro-chad and explore the moon?

Attached: AS17-145-22224.jpg (1560x1576, 673K)

You serious? What makes you think that? I hope you r right.

theres really no telling what will happen to your name or memory if you live to the fullest and after your death, the only way you wont be great is if you dont try hard enough and accept being a cuck.

Humanity will likely face it ends long before it colonizes outside of its home solar system. The earth itself will succumb to a disaster voiding it of most if not all of its life at some point. After long enough the Earths core will cool and the planet will lose its electromagnetic field which will end up stripping away the atmosphere making it life less. Eventually the sun it self will die.The process of stars dying and being reborn is not infinite and eventually there simply will not be enough material to make new stars. The universe will be cold and lifeless and lack of stars for long enough will likely cause decay of all matter. This entire universe is not a monument to creation. Its a monument to entropy all will return to the void in the end.

But long before that you can be assured that all of humanities achievements will be ground to dust. Its unlikely that an alien civilization will ever even find the ruins or even pick up signals still drifting through space because they will end up being very weak. Everything that these normies scurry around to achieve is meaningless. All of it will be erased as if it never even existed to begin with. Humans know this deep down at an instinctual level and thus created a coping mechanism called religion to calm it self.

Did you know that the estimated total population of the Human species is supposedly around 100 billion? Most of those people we know absolutely nothing about other than vague things like when they lived and the general area they lived. We know next to nothing about most of their cultures and lives. It all returns to nothing in the end so I wouldn't worry about your legacy.

what makes me think what? that someone will try it?
i know it will happen because im working twards the goals ive set, and im going to make it happen.