Reminder to ->NEVER

Attached: 02 bump.gif (684x683, 1.43M)

dead threads dead mbti the big five killed it

>be ENTP
>normies think you are a social god and a huge flirt
>chan thinks you are a terrible sociopath with zero good intentions
>kind of feel like both sides are right
Help

Attached: A29048EE-D317-4192-80C2-8E9C654762F6.png (876x671, 583K)

i'm sick of being INTP. how can i incorporate my shadow ENTJ and harness it's true strength so i can stop being a worthless and inefficient fuck?

Yay finally early for once but you need to change them to typology rather than MBTI.

Also what's with the sudden interest in ENFJ? They're part of the Beta Quadra which makes sense, I don't see much Female ENTP worship but they're cute as hell, not as dangerous as femme INFJ though.

Mr and Ms Bump

Do not call Sophie a flirt ever again if you know what's good for you

Shut up stinky avatarfag nigger, you and your entire kind must be purged

Attached: arthas-shades.jpg (226x223, 7K)

what's your least favorite function and why?

Si. Don't even know wtf it is.

***OFFICIAL Jow Forums TYPING QUESTIONNAIRE***

Answer these questions and we'll type you successfully.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

4) What makes you feel inferior?

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception?

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

ISTJ is the most NPC of all NPC types.

Being Si dominant, they are inclined to rely on well-established doctrine and procedures, and blindly put their trust in authority. They are know for phrases such as "we've been doing it this way for 20 years" or "but, we've always done it this way".

They seem to be susceptible to falling for appeals to authority as well, perhaps due to the combination of Si and Te. Their Te reasoning will always function within the confines of their Si worldview - which is, quite frankly, limited and small.

Further, with Fi, they attach their personal identity to their viewpoints and beliefs. Once the ISTJ becomes indoctrinated in their ways and opinions they will never change, and they will defend, to the death, whatever indoctrinated view - no matter how flimsy their reasoning or how convincing the counterargument is. If confronted with evidence that challenges their world view, it is as if that challenge goes in one ear and out the other. It's like they never heard it and revert back to the script they are reading in their mind.

ISTJ is the perfect example of an unthinking caricature of a person. Total NPC race.

Attached: SNYTyws.jpg (800x1131, 210K)

The huge majority of self-reported INFJs are just mentally unhinged people that think they're mystical in some way, and also claim themselves to be "empaths". Stay away from these people, they're crazy.
Most actual INFJs are delusional people with messiah complexes. The INFJ want everyone to obey every of his words for what the INFJ will say it's "their best interest", before shitting on everyone's heads and talking about how they're all egotistical narcissists, and how nobody seems to understand the INFJ's complex ideas. Never, in any condition, allow one of these to get into your life. They're parasites that destroy everything that they touch.
At last, we have a golden minority of true and healthy INFJs. They will be supportive of you while on their way to making the changes that they want to see on the world. Unlike the former group, these INFJs are aware of their flaws and limitations, and will constantly ask for help or input from other. At the same time, that acknowledge that it's okay for other people to think differently from them and have different views on life. Keep these guys close to you, because not only they're cool people to have around, but they'll do everything in their power to help you if asked.

>official Jow Forums
Leave now personalitycafe nigger.

Attached: pc.jpg (1018x708, 194K)

Holy fuck you are seething, didn't even need to read more than the first sentence. I suggest therapy for getting over the person in your life that left you behind, you CAN get over it. Good luck.

Attached: bro cringe.png (1440x831, 1.23M)

I'd say ESFJ is the ultimate NPC type. Aux Si? Inferior Ti? What the fuck where the simulation devs thinking when they made ESFJs?

Where are my INFP bros at?
redpill me on this personality, I just got that, how much of a faggot am I?

1) aux Ne always questioning the accuracy of my type and speculating whether or not i could be another

2) sensual gf that is physically affectionate and flirty because of blind Se i want to know she's interested in me. preferably gives gentle and loving blowjobs and doen

4) a really strong Te user that can show me how Ti is ineffective and making me re-think things. that and taking a long time to get comfortable in a friend group because inferior Fe.

5) usually if it makes sense and it's beneficial for myself and others

6) i usually like the most useful and most creative outcome to projects. the one that makes the best point and is also funny and detached.

7) playing WoW with my friendgroup. great dynamics and lots of fun banter and great experiences all throughout during middle-high school.

9) not organized at all

10) both. try to see if it's incredibly interesting and makes sense to me. hopefully there's a lot to know about it.

11) mostly just making sure everyone is having a good time and the environment is loose. i hate strict and unfun social environments.

12) depends on the situation. i mostly have thought about things beforehand and am prepared.

13) look where you leap. actions do speak volumes more than words.

15) like i'm pressured to do better. can come up with interesting solutions. typically work best under pressure. come up with the most creative ideas under stress, but it also can break me if it's emotional stress.

16) closed minds and too much emotional attachment to things.

17) any really big metaphysical concepts that i can speculate and interpret throughout the convo.

18) useless things that people care about like pets or he said she said bullshit. i tune it out.

19) class clown eternally funny witty guy. sometimes i'm not funny and don't want to entertain.

20) play video games and jerk off and have interesting speculative conversations with friends about interesting topics that i can ponder and come up with ideas about.

tfw true and healthy INFJ

Attached: Kanna shocked.png (1366x768, 1.35M)

i realized i typed myself but i dont care i'm drunk and just wanted to answer because it's fun to introspect

Why are you posturing? What do you gain from such an act? Were you a true and healthy INFJ, I should think you would not make such a post.

Attached: kaleun_by_skia_d2iu4z9-250t.jpg (355x250, 22K)

Does anyone have an idea on how to type pic related?

This guy intrigues me for some reason.

Attached: stefan.jpg (1453x862, 69K)

he's ENTP. CS Joseph typed him.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Both T/F and P/J
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I have no motivations or yearns. I just want to be on Chan and play vidya
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Everything kek
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I think about how it affects people and the pro-cons
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
In HS I was fucking around with my two friends near this area with a lot of stores. It was fun. It's a sad memory now because one is dead due to being murdered (shot). Not trying to blogpost though
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I tend to be organized in my thoughts and the way I carry myself and I'm organized with things I care about.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I look for both principles and information to support it.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Both kinda. Me being myself is wanting to help out the losers like me feel better
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Think before speaking. 1on1
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I completely shut down
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Vidya but nobody likes the vidya I like
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Hygiene
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception?
What friends?

Looks like a cult leader desu

Okay but Monika is INFJ