Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=C3u91hBotKc

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1559350929253.jpg (225x366, 8K)

me for not protecting mommy asians throughout the world

Attached: 174931.jpg (225x350, 37K)

How much do you want to bet they had sex later?

Attached: Onigensou-466190-Roruv-chan_HARAPAN.jpg (800x1133, 734K)

Need more context.

Looks like the guy was trying to get some sleep and his bitch wife was about to start screwing around on the computer. Gonna give benefit of the doubt to the man.

have sex incel simp

That looks like a comfortable apartment.

Sometimes I forget that the chinese are the true robots

>tfw will never know the context

Attached: 1547298662245.png (1280x1172, 768K)

Stop being a doormat you cuck.

At least the guy in the vid has a spine, unlike you.

poor kid, feelsbadman

Attached: 1555972441440.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

I'm not familiar with how Asians usually decorate their apartments, are they usually this spartan?

Probably faked for views

Most of the hitting happens off camera. The kid doesn't know that though. I'm really glad I didn't have to grow up with that shit, I wouldve been so much worse

Attached: 1423814455566s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

Me for laughing so much!
God, they look so much like insects.
I like how Saitama stops by the frame side just looking at the defeated enemy.

Attached: lelf.png (400x400, 281K)

Thats actually pretty hilarious. Chinese foid randomly karate massacred by naked dudes lol

Truly they are the superior race

Attached: 0ee0892f-c229-46fd-b04e-d6753c17d3d0.png (100x100, 5K)

The guy is wrong for not destroying the child's head on the wall.

Attached: 1552409653838.png (326x314, 103K)

>people like that can get a gf
>i can't
what did society mean by this

Attached: 61114235_861587890861192_8446343948280004608_n jojo society.jpg (455x508, 43K)

maybe the true bots
soulless freaks

>Saitama vs mosquito girl

Attached: kek.gif (300x169, 502K)

Thats his son and heir. He needs that kid for retirement.

Imagine defending spousal abuse. And you wonder why you are single. I genuinely hope you all die a virgin and alone.

She stole his live leech drink

Attached: 1559330065745.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

I...I...I have a bit of a strange boner right now, gotta go get rid of it.
brb.

Bet she cheated on him and he found out.

Kinda pity the kid.

wwhhoossee baby is it?
now this is original

>Wife starts recording video on phone playing with son
>Chinks first instinct is to come in swinging and kicks wife in the ribs
>Ya at least he's not a spineless cuck like user

Either you're a chink or that retarded

Attached: DA30467A-4F22-4E83-A9A0-B402ED6206DF.jpg (1078x1360, 116K)

The man for not killing the whore.

>traumatizing your child for views

>And you wonder why you are single.
Such comments don't make much sense; because evidently, wifebeaters are attractive. Same as murderers, who almost certainly get female attention after their killings. So instead, one should wonder why they are single for not doing these things.

Attached: 1531944731364.jpg (534x461, 39K)

>Wife starts recording video on phone playing with son

We don't know this, and if she was, her husband probably told her not to do that if he was sleeping.

We don't have the context. What if that guy works like 20 hours a day (it is China after all) ? What if he came home from that and then his dumb-ass wife just screws around in a bitchy passive aggressive way and makes noise (after he's told her probably hundreds of times not to) while he is trying to get some rest and provide for his family?

I don't know about you user, but kicking your wife brutally in the ribs for over a minute while your infant son is watching doesn't seem like an appropriate response.

>instead of letting killers play video games in prison, they let them delve further into mental illness and their dysfunctional fantasies.

That kid will grow up forced to take care of his aging retard dad and whore mother or his credit score will have him sent to the meat grinder.

It's never too early to teach your son how to correct a disobedient woman.

Cry harder roastie whore

Attached: 1492186868_1492086388121.jpg (960x925, 217K)

This doesn't look like some thot acting up. This probably looks like some poor woman trapped in an unfortunate marriage desu, like in East Asia they force women into these kinds of marriages.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think or hope, overgeneralizing, judgmental whore.

>Women: "Only men with good personalities can get gfs you are incel because we can sense your bad personality"

>like in East Asia they force women into these kinds of marriages
Good. Letting women make major life decisions is a huge mistake. Another is not regularly disciplining them.

But if they get forced into these kinds of marriages isn't it harmful for us in the long run?

Based asians know how to treat their roast.

I fucking hate women, but user, you need to think about the kids mental health
Seeing his mom beat with all that screaming is fucked up, especially since it's probably his dad. Fuck women, but leave the kid out if it and dont fuck with his head like that. All he knows is mommy's screaming and hurt and daddy's doing it

IDK. I've seen more women in Chinasmackish videos treating men like shit than men treating women like shit.

according to the title the women knew she was going to be beat by her husband soon and set up the camera to catch him in the act

True, desu I oppose domestic abuse of all kinds, whether it be a foid or a man in either role.

lol, no. You fuck a kid's head up by teaching him a woman is any sort of equal. Far better to make violence against women a normal feature of his life.

I think seeing their mother getting beat up is pretty fucked up desu, like you kind of have to admit this. Your advice will just make the child an emotionless, fucked up husk.

Nah, you've just been conditioned into thinking it's bad.

It does have adverse psychological affects on the children desu, in fact children who witness such abuse are expected to be 15 times more likely to get abused by their parents too. Saying that this environment isn't harmful for the child is just really retarded, not going to lie.

Poor child, I hope the woman receives justice.

Attached: Gessafelstein standing.png (269x540, 89K)

Kids gonna become one of us

Attached: 1499776935626.png (1375x645, 622K)

>single
>its literally about people in a relationships

are you fucking retarded?

Ty for helping me user
I used to be woman hating but then I literally got a job
I work with big titty waitresses who are really sweet and I'm happy, I interact with lesbians that regularly talk liking about strap ons in a big circle

If he gets a VPN first.
>China

Attached: tenor (6).gif (220x1420, 410K)

>beating up someone already weaker than you makes you strong and manly

The summerfags really are coming early this time of year. Remeber kid, violence against anyone is not okay, teehee. This is really nigger way of thinking.

You have to wonder what is was that the woman did to warrant such a beating. The child will grow up with repressed memories of the trauma, making him emotionally unstable and potentially dangerous. It's a sick, fractured world.