Children's Media

What tv shows, if any, does /pol allow their children to watch?

Pic related is like crack to my son. It's not terrible when compared to some of the other shit i've seen advertised to kids, but I can't help but wonder if there is something not (((Disney))) propaganda bullshit that I could let him watch.

Why the fuck does every kid's show have to normalize nigger behavior like rapping and typical nigger speak? Someone put on Sesame Street yesterday and it was 20 minutes of an ugly jew rapping with Big Bird about moving to a (((new habitat))). Ever show I see, it seems, has some degeneracy pushed as normal.

I grew up with TMNT, but he doesnt seem to care for it. Granted, he's under 1yr.

Help me, bros. What are some non-degeneracy promoting kids shows?

>Little Einsteins
>Paw Patrol

Attached: 81rEOQu1y4L._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8BtZ8IdoNY
youtube.com/watch?v=KDpq-1Po2H0
youtube.com/watch?v=PtZoWkUo68g
babytv.com/around-the-world.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're truly trying to raise a kid properly you shouldn't even have a tv in your house.

what about pic related?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Attached: Maple Town Stories.webm (640x480, 2.89M)

I make my kids watch Shrek because it’s redpilled

I'm all for limiting children's screen consumption, but I don't see a reason to nix it entirely. I guess I'm looking for something like Prager U but for little kids?

>Granted, he's under 1yr.
"True" on netflix is good. but bro, you do realize that tv should only be used 1-2 hours a week max for a kid that young.

Attached: 9826f184-fb66-405f-8321-b330ae76d1af_1.a9e56bdbe33a184f0b7b6a60c1812c92.jpg (450x450, 30K)

he likes Shrek, but it's a little profane imo

veggie tales nigga. get that into yo life.

dude i get that completely, but we both work and have limited time around the house. sometimes, we just need to be able to put him in front of something to keep him interested for 5 min while we do the dishes, clean the dishes, cook dinner, etc

haven't tried this yet, i'll give it a shot

He is 1yr old just make sure the screen flashes bright colours and shapes and you're good

Dont shoe him the TV until he is old enough to ask why you wont let him watch it. You done goofed and theyre alreafy mushing his brain. Dont let him watch anything.

sesame Street was made for inner city kids, it settles the lower 50% but weakens the higher 50%

man, i thought so too, but we've tried other shit and the only thing he likes is this fucking puppy dog pals shit. it's weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8BtZ8IdoNY

also, someone redpill me on picrelated

Attached: mtv-NOGGIN_LITTLEBEAR_SEASON_002-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1483993179714._RI_SX940_.jpg (940x529, 83K)

Little baby bum
Curious George
Blippi
Bounce patrol
Super simple songs

Make him play games and not watch some stupid shit on TV. It will teach him to solve problems, think quicker etc.

Put on some Tom and Jerry for him

No electric jew. Period.
Later on, redpilled anime can be watched.

cool, thanks man. i'll check these out.

also pic related is the creator of puppy dog pals so there's that

Attached: 8cnw.gif (480x260, 3.67M)

The OG list of Redpilled Cartoons TM: Looney Tunes, Road Runner show, Duck Dodgers, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, old Tom and Jerry, Powerpuff Girls (yes it's kino), old Scooby Doo, Woody Woodpecker, Dexter, Rugrats, Kim Possible, Wild Thornberrys, Catdog, old Spongebob, Bob the Builder, Heidi etc. Basically old stuff when animators still had soul in them, you can't grow up anything but redpilled if you watch these shows.

i get where you're coming from but I still feel that computers/screens are a technology that are not going away.
Controlling consumption while still utilizing this amazing tech to instill knowledge into our children is my goal.

i don't want to throw away a useful tool just bc it has the potential to be harmful. the gun debate comes to mind.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

i will once he has the mental capacity to do so, but right now, that's not feasible. he's under 12mo

Old comedy with Louis de Funes.

>Children's Media
CHILDREN'S MAFIA

Buy your son a puppy, problem solved.

>Tfw little bro watches bonanza,chavo del ocho and old Tom & Jerry

Attached: 1527001728589.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

>Disney
>mandatory interracial couples

Pick two.

Attached: F89B3EF0-60DA-49D7-B516-19A757AEC5AD.png (1136x640, 1.04M)

Tom Sawyer

>Tom Sawyer

youtube.com/watch?v=KDpq-1Po2H0

found this. seems cool, but prob something for later. thx man

lol, the other one of couse

Attached: Tom-Sawyer-Wallpaper.jpg (1024x769, 156K)

If you're asking Jow Forums for parenting advice, you've already failed as a parent.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtZoWkUo68g

cool thanks dude!

Attached: 1526870741503.webm (600x338, 417K)

Kiki Special Delivery

Angry Birds Movie.

you do not let your kids watch any of that shit.

but seriously look up an episode of Mixels.... holy shit a Jew's wet dream it is so ridiculous.

Attached: A_Sad_Realization.jpg (680x278, 71K)

Nothing, mabey nature shows

When he grows up let him watch simpsons, family guy, south park,

Thomas the tank engine books were about a authoritarian government. That's why there is still some pretty dark stuff in the original show

Attached: 2e8.png (665x960, 743K)

>Why the fuck does every kid's show have to normalize nigger behavior like rapping and typical nigger speak?
>Ever show I see, it seems, has some degeneracy pushed as normal.
>I don't see a reason to nix it entirely
Just think for a bit longer.

Clifford and curious george have the standard "be good" types of messaging of the 80's era cartoons. There is some pushing of multiracial friends but it isn't strong.

Sesame Street is communism

Thomas is annoying as is paw patrol but I didn't see it promoting anything too terrible.

sub 1yr old they will be attracted to anything "shiny" so in many instances I would just rewatch Ghost in the Shell SAC.

When she was 2-3 We watched Attack on Titan and would talk about it. She was fascinated by it. It allowed some ground work discussion on deeper topics such as behavior and societal decay.

Also at some point we watched animaniacs and pinky and the brain just for fun.

The biggest thing is to communicate with your kids.

We never "baby talked"
I don't say "shut up" (it is always "please be quiet" or "You need to be quiet"
Use please and thank you with the child and they will as well.
Don't get angry and don't treat every issue as a huge deal, or else the child will not know what is and isn't serious
I answer questions and actually give explanations on things even though those explanations are far beyond their understanding.

One thing that has worked well, is since she was born, we've reinforced that tantrums and crying at stores is the worse behavior and she agrees (we lucked out, she was a very quiet, happy baby)

I've also allowed her to share in many of my jokes/memes (she loves pepe, pewdiepie and Trump) and instilled that some discussions are "for home", such as talking about guns or some jokes, because "normies" don't get it. This has made things easier at school where she appears to be a standard issue well behaved child. However she does mildly act out at home but that is easily correctable with calm assertive language, and frankly I don't mind her having a bit of an outlet for that behavior as she is so well behaved and well mannered elsewhere

Media is less important that talking to your kids, don't let the electric jew raise your kids

Grab older series from online. Sesema street is pozzed out. Major pro muslin and black angle.

I let my kids watch old school looney tunes.. the really old ones that are all pro-military from WW2.. and the russian language version of masha and the bear. Super innocent and really shows how classy Mother Russia really is./

in all seriousness, the horse show. you know what im talking about. its redpilled as shit.

As a single father.. the Masha and the bear is nice because the bear is the only parental figure and it's a dude that you can tell really cares for her. As a 37 year old it hits me in the heart strings just right.. even in another language.

Squirrel and Hedgehog along with any other DRPK cartoon. They're redpilled as fuck

Attached: 1072820_Lt._Fox_Vixen_Squirrel_And_Hedgehog_lonbluewolf.png (1066x1500, 371K)

if ya'll never seen or watched the adventures of Tin Tin your all cucked

Attached: 1522836826037.png (321x325, 74K)

Under 1 yr old? Just stick with Teletubbies or In the Night Garden. Otherwise, older, more gentle and less hyper shows are better. Max and Ruby. Little Bear. Busy Town Mysteries. George Carlin narrated Thomas the Tank Engine. Another good one is Barba Papas which you won't find in English but babies don't care.

Read comics with him. (Tintin, Asterix, Gaston, Tom tom & Nana, stuff like that)

babytv.com/around-the-world.aspx

Make sure you find her a similar man to marry. You're doing good dude.

>masha and the bear

this looks promising, thx bro

thanks so much for the detailed response, dude. you sound to be on a good path to raising that girl. keep at it, brother.

most redpilled cartoon for child !

Attached: Capture d’écran (1683).png (1920x1080, 715K)

My little pony. Not even kidding.

Attached: laughing jew.webm (710x400, 212K)

At least having watch anime

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LET YOUR KID WATCH THIS

you fool!

Attached: bad news jew.webm (710x400, 887K)

Typo

Meant to say don't have him watch anime unless you want a robot/trap/SJW/soiboy/redditor/loser growing up in your household

Stick to older stuff

I ram bear in the big blue house down their throats

Dont forget mr bean

Land before time

Dont have to go too far back, things before even 2008 or so wernt as marxist

Say what you want that little bunny faggot has got some moves.

>He hates anime on an anime themed website

Also to OP, definitely let your kid watch some anime. It's better than 99.5% of all amerimutt cartoons in the last 10 or so years. Here are my recommendations for when it gets a little bit older (both manga and anime)

A-bout!
Akatsuki!! Otokojuku
Angel Voice
Bad Boys
Bakuon Rettou
Be-Bop High School
Berserk
Black Lagoon
Bucchigiri
Bucchigiri CA
Children of the Sea
Crows Zero II
Drifters
Giant Killing
Golgo 13
Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband
Hokuto No Ken
JoJoLion
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Kaiji
King Golf
Mad Bull 34
Nanba MG5
Olympia Kyklo
One Punch-Man
Ore no Sora
Ore to Akuma no Blues
Otoko Ippiki Gaki Daishou
Otokojuku Gaiden - Daigouin Jaki
Otokojuku Gaiden - Date Omito
Rokudenashi Blues
Rokudou no Onna-tachi
Seikimatsu Bakurouden Saga
Shiori Experience
Shounan Junaigumi!
Silver Spoon
Squirrel and Hedgehog
Super Doctor K
Torako, Anmari Kowashicha Damedayo
Toukyo Revengers
Yu Yu Hakusho

Attached: 0d3ec38f048215e59fa8f4296486baf6.png (264x281, 53K)

Boss Baby because it is extremely anti communist.

I don't know if they made an english version.

Attached: il-etait-une-fois-la-vie-2017.jpg (600x641, 142K)

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic unironically.

>Berserk
>recommended for children
I see nothing wrong with this

Tintin

Attached: woodymadpecker.webm (480x360, 2.99M)

>How to turn your son into a gay furfag.webm

Vittue perkele, I LOVED that show!!! I totally forgot it exists!

Attached: gudsa.png (606x539, 42K)

Attached: cucktales.jpg (1050x859, 173K)

Ho shit, so we exported that cartoon.
If it's in English OP, get him to watch this. Probably the most based educational cartoon.

First couple of seasons had some decent values but then it cucked itself. I really wouldn't want children watching a show that turned grown men into a community that challenges the gay community at being the biggest cock suckers around.

Shrek isn’t red-pilled, it’s jewish as fuck. Dreamworks is 6 million times more jewish than Disney.

David the Gnome
The Flintstone kids

Chinese cartoons are for faggots. Good job.

>Chinese cartoons are for faggots. Good job.

After you fuck off from my site, boomie

He's gotta be a man at a young age

(((CNN))) I am not kidding

Attached: IMG_3287.jpg (168x300, 22K)

this is how you you get male roller derby players

>posts some furry pic
>bunch of gay anime

Wew lad lemme tell ya something OP. Your kid's gonna be a KHV if you take this guy's advice. He'll definitley jack off to hentai and/or traps.

Make your kid read books when he's old enough. And no, not manga.

You're an American. Not a jap

Only girls can be derby players?

Imagine my reaction when I differentiated my first macrophages in a petri dish and the little fucks did not look like tiny policemen...

Attached: cell_mates.png (941x960, 214K)

No, but straight men can't.

mmmhmm.......redpilled....cartooons???

Asterix and the twelves tasks.

>anyone on Jow Forums having kids
oh dear lord those poor children